Sustain Alpha stack

  1. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    Sustain Alpha stack


    I am planning on running a recomp this summer with the Testosterone Recovery Stack as my primary supplement. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for anything to add to it to increase my results. Maybe some type of AI, a solid fat burner? Any type of additional test booster that has different primary ingredients? Any help is appreciated

    I should add that I do NOT want any type of hormonal supplement. I plan to go a'natural over the summer and am planning on giving 1-TTren a go in the fall/winter for a solid bulk.

  2. Senior Member
    TexasTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Power
    665
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I just stacked Sustain with DTH. 6lbs in 3 weeks.
  3. New Member
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    283
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    I just stacked Sustain with DTH. 6lbs in 3 weeks.
    Good to know. I plan on incorporating DTH into my 1-T Tren PCT along with Primordials TRS.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1865
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    I am planning on running a recomp this summer with the Testosterone Recovery Stack as my primary supplement. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for anything to add to it to increase my results. Maybe some type of AI, a solid fat burner? Any type of additional test booster that has different primary ingredients? Any help is appreciated

    I should add that I do NOT want any type of hormonal supplement. I plan to go a'natural over the summer and am planning on giving 1-TTren a go in the fall/winter for a solid bulk.
    If your doing a recomp, I’ve recommended intermittent cycling of a steroidial AI with the TRS, even though its “hormonal”, it would be a safe way of boosting test a bit more. (eg, 6-bromo just on the weekends)

    -Eric
  5. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    Would you say 6 bromo would be my best choice for something like that? I wouldn't mind something like that, the biggest things is just that I don't really wanna run a ph or anything. What about adding a fat burner? Or will the TRS plus AI be enough?
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    I just stacked Sustain with DTH. 6lbs in 3 weeks.
    I really like this stack as well. DTH and our Testosterone Recovery Stack
    would most certainly be one bad azz supplement regimen, and it should note some very nice recomp effects!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    I have heard activate and stoked are a good combo, I wonder if activate and TRS would be good as well.

    Do you think there would be any need for any type of fat burner in addition to any of these stacks?
  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    I have heard activate and stoked are a good combo, I wonder if activate and TRS would be good as well.

    Do you think there would be any need for any type of fat burner in addition to any of these stacks?
    Stoked and our TRS would also be a very good stack. Another that i'd recommend for certain.

    I don't think you'd need one, but if you wanted to add in something to help a bit with the recomp effect i highly recommend RPN's "DCP" and our CLA.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    I know a primary ingredient in sustain is Resveratrol (99%), is this different from the Trans-Resveratrol 50% in STOKED? Is the resveratrol a in STOKED a diastereomer of what is in sustain?
  10. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    I am thinking about doing TRS, plus CLA, and some type of AI, and I think I want to throw glycobol in there, the reviews have been pretty awesome so far. And I have more time to wait and see more feedback, since I am not planning on starting this until June/July.

    I think I will run it for a while, then assess the fat burning effects and determine if I need to add a fat burner, a la DCP.

    I'm still unsure as to whether or not adding an additional test booster will help enough to be cost effective. The above suggestion of DTH sounds pretty good, but I still don't know what route I would like to go.
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    I am thinking about doing TRS, plus CLA, and some type of AI, and I think I want to throw glycobol in there, the reviews have been pretty awesome so far. And I have more time to wait and see more feedback, since I am not planning on starting this until June/July.

    I think I will run it for a while, then assess the fat burning effects and determine if I need to add a fat burner, a la DCP.

    I'm still unsure as to whether or not adding an additional test booster will help enough to be cost effective. The above suggestion of DTH sounds pretty good, but I still don't know what route I would like to go.
    I think what you have planned out sounds pretty good. An insulin memetic product like "glycobol" should add some nice repartitioning effects to the regimen. I have some to try myself in the coming weeks. Speaking of: Make sure to look-out for our "Muscle Feeder" product in the near future. I think you guys will LOVE it.

    I can seriously vouche for DTH. It's a kick azz product, and i think it would compliment our TRS/CLA very well. You could also look into our Click Here: Derma Therm Target product to really help carve out detail in those tough areas.

    I hear you on the cost/effect issue though; especially the way the economy is. Whatever you decide, i wish you luck, and let us know if we can help you out along the way if need-be.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    Wow, I feel kinda special! This is the first time I have heard of this new product, in my own thread!

    I guess you've probably talked about it at some other point, but I feel special none the less
  13. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I really like this stack as well. DTH and our Testosterone Recovery Stack
    would most certainly be one bad azz supplement regimen, and it should note some very nice recomp effects!
    Trauma:
    can SA be run indefinitely 5/2? love the stuff and am wondering if there's any diminishing returns or any reason not to use it long term...
  14. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    If your doing a recomp, I’ve recommended intermittent cycling of a steroidial AI with the TRS, even though its “hormonal”, it would be a safe way of boosting test a bit more. (eg, 6-bromo just on the weekends)

    -Eric
    So you would throw in an AI on the two days that you are off of the Sustain Alpha? Any AI, like form, 6 bromo, ATD, any of those?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1865
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Would you say 6 bromo would be my best choice for something like that? I wouldn't mind something like that, the biggest things is just that I don't really wanna run a ph or anything. What about adding a fat burner? Or will the TRS plus AI be enough?
    6-bromo would work, and it would stack well with a thermogenic or something even as basic as CLA and green tea which are both affordable and effective fat loss agents.

    -Eric
  16. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1865
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    So you would throw in an AI on the two days that you are off of the Sustain Alpha? Any AI, like form, 6 bromo, ATD, any of those?
    Right.

    -Eric
  17. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1865
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    Trauma:
    can SA be run indefinitely 5/2? love the stuff and am wondering if there's any diminishing returns or any reason not to use it long term...
    Yes you can, but I personally like to take off a couple weeks every now and again.

    -Eric
  18. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    Trauma:
    can SA be run indefinitely 5/2? love the stuff and am wondering if there's any diminishing returns or any reason not to use it long term...
    I agree with eric in taking some time off every now and then to let your body rest and get a better sense of resentitization. You'll get better returns in the end if you do it this way. I know how hard it is to come off it though, lol.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  19. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Thnx Eric/Trauma...appreciate the feedback...really enjoy your line...big dermacrine fan here too ...
  20. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    Thnx Eric/Trauma...appreciate the feedback...really enjoy your line...big dermacrine fan here too ...
    As always, we're glad to help.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    How do you suggest to use the CLA? What do you think the best dosing protocol would be for a recomp like I am planning? Is CLA a staple type of supplement, or should it only be used for a certain amount of time?
  22. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    How do you suggest to use the CLA? What do you think the best dosing protocol would be for a recomp like I am planning? Is CLA a staple type of supplement, or should it only be used for a certain amount of time?
    You can play with the dosing a bit. There really isn't a time frame in general per se, but you'll get better results with consistent use for sure. Our product recommends 2 capsules (2 x daily); up to 8 capsules/day can be taken though.

    CLA

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  23. JJC
    Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    713
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    If your doing a recomp, I’ve recommended intermittent cycling of a steroidial AI with the TRS, even though its “hormonal”, it would be a safe way of boosting test a bit more. (eg, 6-bromo just on the weekends)

    -Eric
    Say one were to do this with TD Formestane...5 days of Sustain Alpha, 2 days of Formestane. Are you saying this would be a better way of boosting test than using both for 5 days then off of both for 2 days. Or even running the 5/2 of SA for four weeks then 5/2 of Form for four weeks after that?

    If you can't tell, I'm looking to use both of these and am trying to figure out the best way to dose them. Thanks!
  24. New Member
    wjb33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    23.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Say one were to do this with TD Formestane...5 days of Sustain Alpha, 2 days of Formestane. Are you saying this would be a better way of boosting test than using both for 5 days then off of both for 2 days. Or even running the 5/2 of SA for four weeks then 5/2 of Form for four weeks after that?

    If you can't tell, I'm looking to use both of these and am trying to figure out the best way to dose them. Thanks!
    I just started SA and form this week.

    2 days SA
    3 days SA and Form
    2 days form

    Thats what Im thinking. Also running Mitotropin and perhaps Supress C and Eviserate at the end....holy cut batman.
  25. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Say one were to do this with TD Formestane...5 days of Sustain Alpha, 2 days of Formestane. Are you saying this would be a better way of boosting test than using both for 5 days then off of both for 2 days. Or even running the 5/2 of SA for four weeks then 5/2 of Form for four weeks after that?

    If you can't tell, I'm looking to use both of these and am trying to figure out the best way to dose them. Thanks!
    I think applying the transdermal formestane a few days a week would work pretty well. I would stick to the 5/2 protocol with the SA, but add a few days in there with the formestane. Now remember that you don't need a lot of formestane to be effective. It takes th body time to resynthesis the aromatase enzyme, so more is not better in all circumstances.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. JJC
    Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    713
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I think applying the transdermal formestane a few days a week would work pretty well. I would stick to the 5/2 protocol with the SA, but add a few days in there with the formestane. Now remember that you don't need a lot of formestane to be effective. It takes th body time to resynthesis the aromatase enzyme, so more is not better in all circumstances.
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. This is gonna be awesome.

    I haven't really seen, but is running SA worth running for two bottles back to back? Or would I be better off doing one, then taking a break, and doing another?
  27. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. This is gonna be awesome.

    I haven't really seen, but is running SA worth running for two bottles back to back? Or would I be better off doing one, then taking a break, and doing another?
    just finishing up my 2nd bottle and loving it...i asked the question about longer-term 5/2 use above in this thread. I'll take a break after 2nd bottle is finished but two back to back has been great...
  28. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. This is gonna be awesome.

    I haven't really seen, but is running SA worth running for two bottles back to back? Or would I be better off doing one, then taking a break, and doing another?
    You could run a few bottles back to back. I wouldn't go any longer than that, though. It's good to give your body some time to return to homeostasis; as well as it's ability to become sensitive to the product.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. New Member
    bmw8591's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    With NP now carrying T911, or I guess I should say about to again, I am thinking about maybe stacking TRS with T911. Maybe run the formestane as well. Thoughts????
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best to stack with sustain alpha LV for PCT
    By ppycrsm in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
  2. What to Stack Sustain Alpha-LV with?
    By bludevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 08:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in