Question about XHMS cycle support

Draikaiden

Awards
So I plan on doing the XHMS as directed. I plan on;
dropping the aginine products and ZMA while using this stack.
Taking AST multivitamin, Fish oil 8-12 grams, Creatine Monohydrate, Vitamin C 3-4 grams all per day of course.
6 scoops of XTEND a day with 1 gallon of water.
BCAA pre and post workout.
Tuarine 6 grams dosed 3 before and 3 after workout.

I see this stuff recommended, is it necessary?
Hawthorn berry, ok its cheap can see using for an extra safeguard, but BP is not supposed to be an issue right?
See vitex, p5p and l-dopa recommended to help with prolactin?
Gyno is not supposed to be a big issue with this either is it?
Vitex is used to support estrogen right?
No idea what p5p is.
and L-dopa I thought was just to help stave off nervous system induced muscle trembling.
I also see stuff about caffeine helping to increase risk of gyno?
Do you have to cut all caffeine? I usually drink coffee every morning and I have some VPX Meltdown figured I would use as my pre workout stimulant.

Anything else?

I started out thinking that I would be fine with just what I have listed at top with this stack but the more you click around, the list of support supps people are recommending gets longer and longer. Seems to be that way with any steroidal product though.
I want to do this right, but I don't want to waste a bunch of cash that could have went toward protein and food on stuff I don't really need.

Thanks in advance.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I plan on doing the XHMS as directed. I plan on;
dropping the aginine products and ZMA while using this stack.
Taking AST multivitamin, Fish oil 8-12 grams, Creatine Monohydrate, Vitamin C 3-4 grams all per day of course.
6 scoops of XTEND a day with 1 gallon of water.
BCAA pre and post workout.
Tuarine 6 grams dosed 3 before and 3 after workout.

I see this stuff recommended, is it necessary?
Hawthorn berry, ok its cheap can see using for an extra safeguard, but BP is not supposed to be an issue right?
See vitex, p5p and l-dopa recommended to help with prolactin?
Gyno is not supposed to be a big issue with this either is it?
Vitex is used to support estrogen right?
No idea what p5p is.
and L-dopa I thought was just to help stave off nervous system induced muscle trembling.
I also see stuff about caffeine helping to increase risk of gyno?
Do you have to cut all caffeine? I usually drink coffee every morning and I have some VPX Meltdown figured I would use as my pre workout stimulant.

Anything else?

I started out thinking that I would be fine with just what I have listed at top with this stack but the more you click around, the list of support supps people are recommending gets longer and longer. Seems to be that way with any steroidal product though.
I want to do this right, but I don't want to waste a bunch of cash that could have went toward protein and food on stuff I don't really need.

Thanks in advance.
You don’t have to cut all caffeine but if your nipples start getting sensitive this is a suggestion I make. The vitex will help prevent this though. If you are really sensitive, you could also consider an AI like Arom-X, formestane, 6-bromo, ect… but this usually isn’t needed with 1-T TREN.

People are probably recommending l-dopa and p5p for prolactin control… although I have never used them for this purpose. Im always fine with just vitex.

Honestly, I wouldnt really suggest any other “support” sups with the 1-T TREN other than vitex. The other staple items you listed are all good additions though. (creatine, protein, aminos)

-Eric

Draikaiden

Awards
Going to add in the vitex and call it good. Thanks for the feedback Eric.
I really appreciate it.