Vitex and Hawthrone Berry

flipjuice

Awards
I plan on stacking Epistane and 1-T Tren in a week or so. I bought some vitex and hawthrone berry. What should my dosing be and how often should I take it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on stacking Epistane and 1-T Tren in a week or so. I bought some vitex and hawthrone berry. What should my dosing be and how often should I take it?
I know that "Now" Vitex is 300mg/capsule. I would take it 3xday as suggested. This is something we recommend that you have on hand, but not necessarily have to use. It's really up to the user to decide for themselves.

As far as hawthorne berry goes - 1000-2000mg/day. I highly recommend Anabolic Innovations "Cycle Support" as an option that's really a complete product. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree about not using the Vitex unless necessary, because as Dr. D wisely pointed out to me a few weeks ago, it actually lowers testosterone. Pick up some P5P and take 100-200mg if you want, and a moderate-dose of some L-Dopa would be cool as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree about not using the Vitex unless necessary, because as Dr. D wisely pointed out to me a few weeks ago, it actually lowers testosterone. Pick up some P5P and take 100-200mg if you want, and a moderate-dose of some L-Dopa would be cool as well.
It really depends on the dosing, but its use is definitely warranted in some situations to attenuate certain factors.

I'm not sold P5P at that dose would do anything beneficial at all to be honest. L-dopa is a better option.

flipjuice

Awards
Thanks again Fellas....So go ahead with the Hawthorne Berry, and only use the vitex if gyno symptoms start to arise?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again Fellas....So go ahead with the Hawthorne Berry, and only use the vitex if gyno symptoms start to arise?
That's what i suggest.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on the dosing, but its use is definitely warranted in some situations to attenuate certain factors.

I'm not sold P5P at that dose would do anything beneficial at all to be honest. L-dopa is a better option.
I've picked them all up; and I agree if the sides get base the vitex is merited.