Awards
  • Established
Ok, just a short synopsis of me.

ht: 5'11
wt: 185
bf: ~12%
training: ~10yrs (seriously for 6yrs)
Current training is DC style
diet: high protein, moderate fat, lower in CHO's.
goals: add LBM / lose some unwanted bodyfat / strength increase. Overall body recomp.

Please help me in creating a nice stack please. I have read tons of threads, but thought I have somewhat of a unique situatioin in that I have various supplements at my expense. Im basically looking for the optimal way to stack the following:

(2) sustain alpha
(1) dermacrine
(2) phyto-test
(3) lean extreme
(1) lean FX
(2) Powerfull
(1) Hdrol

***Thinking of purchasing more hdrol or epi or havoc or.....??? to stack with the above. (have nolva on hand also).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly think a Havoc/Dermacrine stack would treat you very well. I've witnessed many guys love that stack. Maybe pick up some EndoAmp Max to add in as well.

Your PCT can consist of the Sustain Alpha, Phyto-Testosterone, Lean Xtreme, and powerfull. Plus you'll have nolva on hand in case you need it.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks trauma. I am considering a hdrol / dermacrine stack with the outline you prescribed for my pct. Im still not sure though.

thanks

I honestly think a Havoc/Dermacrine stack would treat you very well. I've witnessed many guys love that stack. Maybe pick up some EndoAmp Max to add in as well.

Your PCT can consist of the Sustain Alpha, Phyto-Testosterone, Lean Xtreme, and powerfull. Plus you'll have nolva on hand in case you need it.