Sustain -dermcrine- 1-T ????

C

clint3612

Awards
I was hoping for a short but concise rundown on these products. My main goals are to slim up while perserving muscle and strength. I'm 34 5'7 and 205lbs @ probably 20% bodyfat. I'm hoping to get to maybe 190-195 and keep my desired strength. I'm looking for a modest 4-6 week program that i can use while doing moderate dieting and keep my energy and strength up. 1. What do each product do for the body? 2. What gains could you see when each one is used as a stand alone? 3. Is is possible to stack or use one right after the other? 4. Is sustain or dermacrine used after the 1-T for test recovery? 5. Is 1-T safe with the liver, since it's topically applied? Can a OTC PCT program be utilized for the 1-T? and if it can, what product and what dosages for a 4-6 week program? Again, my main concern is liver toxicity. I had problems before with orally ingested supplements and i'm hoping that the topically applied supps work out a little better!! If any of the primordial reps could get back at me because I'm thinking your company is the way to go. Thanks!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hoping for a short but concise rundown on these products. My main goals are to slim up while perserving muscle and strength. I'm 34 5'7 and 205lbs @ probably 20% bodyfat. I'm hoping to get to maybe 190-195 and keep my desired strength. I'm looking for a modest 4-6 week program that i can use while doing moderate dieting and keep my energy and strength up. 1. What do each product do for the body? 2. What gains could you see when each one is used as a stand alone? 3. Is is possible to stack or use one right after the other? 4. Is sustain or dermacrine used after the 1-T for test recovery? 5. Is 1-T safe with the liver, since it's topically applied? Can a OTC PCT program be utilized for the 1-T? and if it can, what product and what dosages for a 4-6 week program? Again, my main concern is liver toxicity. I had problems before with orally ingested supplements and i'm hoping that the topically applied supps work out a little better!! If any of the primordial reps could get back at me because I'm thinking your company is the way to go. Thanks!!!
Check out these write-up's for a good product breakdown of ingredients and effects:

Sustain Alpha

Dermacrine

1-T

Also check out this stack:

Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

What's your experience if any with hormonal products? Our topical-based products are delivered through the skin (avoiding the first-pass-liver effect of metabolism.) This allows for significant less hepatic (liver) stress to be placed due to avoiding factors (methylation) that needs to be put into place with many oral products to provide more prominent bioavailability. In other words - this is definitely a good route to go if you're looking to avoid a more significant degree of hepatic strain, while receiving impressive results all around.

Our Click here: Testosterone Recovery Stack was designed to be utilized as a PCT from our 1-T and 1-T Tren. We don't recommend adding Dermacrine into your PCT. It's hormonal itself (DHEA).

If you're looking to recomp here (and it sounds like you are), i suggest that you lookin into our new 1-T Tren. It should provide for some very nice strength and recomp effects. Depending on how your diet and training is set up, our 1-T Tren can be pretty versatile. I've started a consolidated 1-T Tren log thread here in our subform that you can look over.

In terms of potency of the topical line - 1-T Tren > 1-T > Dermacrine. As far as gains go, that will vary between people, and their overall training/diet factors. We've had some good anecdotal feedback with people adding 10+ pounds with 1-T. Our 1-T Tren is still fairly new, but logs are starting to pop up.

Look over those links, and i'll answer any additional questions that you may have. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

None of our products are hard on the liver, but some are more suppressive than others, and thus harder to recover from.

Dermacrine is our lightest formula, and easiest to recover from. 1-T is step up, and 1-T TREN is our strongest and most suppressive formula.

In all cases the Testosterone Recovery Stack would be sufficient for PCT though. (although Sustain Alpha would probably be enough for PCT from a Dermacrine cycle)

-Eric

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
3 wks of !T, followed by 3 wks of Dermacrine, with Sustain as PCT will definately slim you up. JMO