1-T and Old 1ad

d4life45

Awards
I have a bottle of the old ergo 1ad and would like to stack it with 1-T. Should i start with the old 1ad and finish with the 1-T or the other way around? how would i stack them?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle of the old ergo 1ad and would like to stack it with 1-T. Should i start with the old 1ad and finish with the 1-T or the other way around? how would i stack them?
That should stack well. I would start them both at the same time to be honest. How long do you plan to run this cycle?

1-T should be run for approx 6 weeks to attain best effects. So if you plan 4 weeks with the 1-AD, you can start the 1-T, and then add the 1-AD in during week 3.

d4life45

Awards
i plan on running the 1-t 6 weeks. so should i keep the 1ad at 300mg or up the dose?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is that not expired? Did you freeze it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i plan on running the 1-t 6 weeks. so should i keep the 1ad at 300mg or up the dose?
I think you may be able to play with the dose a bit. I'd start at 300mg and see how it treats you. The 1-T itself should begin to kick in fully during week 3. Always start low to discern effects and adjust as needed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is that not expired? Did you freeze it?
Expiration dates are very leinient overall. As long as it's stored in a cool, dark, and climate controlled environment, they'll last well past the posted expiration date with minimum compound degradation. I've vaccum sealed quite a bit of my stuff and put it in the freezer.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Expiration dates are very leinient overall. As long as it's stored in a cool, dark, and climate controlled environment, they'll last well past the posted expiration date with minimum compound degradation. I've vaccum sealed quite a bit of my stuff and put it in the freezer.
I'd like to peek in your freezer. :D