Primordial Performance's Consolidated 1-T Tren logs!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Any more logs? Im trying to decide between this and the one and its kinda hard :p

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We should have a few more logs popping up in the next week...

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've updated this with some more logs, guys. I'll continue to add them as they get posted.

I'm also in the process of working on some FAQ's for our product line. It may take a bit before i have them completed, but i want these to be very informative and a good resource of info for all. I'll have them posted once i'm done. :D

dpickett0129

Awards
man that 1-t tren is great you guys are awesome the results speak for themselves!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
List is updated, gentlemen. :D

bigman08

Awards
Hey guys I am loking at pickin up a tren product and found your product. I was wondering if i ran a 4 week cycle would that be to short to see any results? Also if not would i only need to run the trs for 4 weeks as well?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I am loking at pickin up a tren product and found your product. I was wondering if i ran a 4 week cycle would that be to short to see any results? Also if not would i only need to run the trs for 4 weeks as well?
You will still see pretty good results in 4 weeks, but you'll see more prominent results in 6 weeks.

Our Testosterone Recovery Stack should be more than enough; especially if you're planning on 4 weeks.

bigman08

Awards
would a 4 week cycle be better in pill version because it is shorter and the transdermals takes a bit longer?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would a 4 week cycle be better in pill version because it is shorter and the transdermals takes a bit longer?
There are definitely pros and cons of both. Our product allows a bypass of the first-pass liver metabolism effect. This allows for a smaller dose to be utilized, as well as less of a stress on hepatic (liver) function. You'll still see some solid results in 4 weeks with 1-T Tren.

What are your goals here overall?

bigman08

Awards
Stats:
5'7"
158-160 lbs
10 - 12% bf
23 yrs

Goals: So my goal is to get to 175 lbs by december. I am giving myself plenty of time and feel this is a very realistic goal. My main concern is I do not like to bulk or look bulky. So I want to keep my bf in the 10% range and would be happy to loose a percent or two.

Experience: I have used prohormones before, but haven't really used any for a couple of years. I previously bought a bottle of the 1-t but got sick and ended up selling it. My friend used it and gained about 10 lbs, but more bulk then lean. I have done tons of research and when i was younger (and more ignorant) i took tren and loved it.

Training:
Right not I am doing a ton of heavey lifting of 5x5. Also on off days some high intensity intervals and body weight exercises. I am planning on going to more of a hypertrophy training with the trn to build more muscle, but still work on strength.

Nutrition:
I am pretty good on this aspect. I count all my calories and use a 40/30/30 split.

Other Supplements:
I was looking at the following to add with the tren
-glycergrow
-sustain (to not shut down to hard)
-fish oil
-multi

and any other recomendations for my goals would be appreciated.

As for the 4 weeks. I know that trn shuts you down hard, so i figured that it would be safer to run shorter, but more frequent cycles. Also I feel that the shorter cycles will allow me to adjust the number of pumps to find the proper dosings (starting the first cycle with the recomended).I plan on cycling on and off until december and i reach my overall goal. So it is a long term thing for me. I would be glad to hear any recommendations on maybe dosing or supps. I have read many of the logs and am excited.

Finally i am going to run a log this way it will keep me on track for my goals.

So thats about everything let me know what you think.
Thanks Trauma
-J

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally stick to 4 week cycles myself. (1 bottle) I can make plenty of gains during that time and recovery pretty easily.

-Eric

bigman08

Awards
Thanks Eric-
What support supps are you using or do youreccomend during. Should i be using sustain while on or since it is only 4 weeks can i say its safe to go with out. Also I was looking at like a cycle support, jacked and glycergrow...along with a multi and the fish oil. opinions?

sgcarpenter

Awards
I am starting a six week 1TT cycle next week and am wondering if there is a way of splitting workouts that is best on this product. Is one on one off going to be a waste or should I stick with a 3 on 1 off workout split?

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
Hi,

I've only got 12 days left of the 6 week 1t-tren run... I'll have 1/2 a bottle left which isn't enough for anything. I've only gained 7-9lbs so far and was hoping for more.

Can I just keep running the cycle until the 1t-t runs out?

Thanks,

J.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

I've only got 12 days left of the 6 week 1t-tren run... I'll have 1/2 a bottle left which isn't enough for anything. I've only gained 7-9lbs so far and was hoping for more.

Can I just keep running the cycle until the 1t-t runs out?

Thanks,

J.
You could, but after about 6 weeks the recovery efforts in PCT can hinder a bit. I think if you added another week it would be fine to use up what you have left.

What does your PCT look like? Look into our Testosterone Recovery Stack as a very solid option. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
You could, but after about 6 weeks the recovery efforts in PCT can hinder a bit. I think if you added another week it would be fine to use up what you have left.

What does your PCT look like? Look into our Testosterone Recovery Stack as a very solid option. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Hi Trauma,

I got the XHMS with the additional bottle of SA which I have been using on cycle, so I already have the TRS for PCT. In addition to this I have Tamoxifen (I was thinking a low dose @ 10mg a day for 2 weeks would help?), APPNUT Alpha-X ad APPNUT Stoked.

As I have the additional SA to use on cycle I thought I might be okay to add week 7, possibly week 8 to the 1t-t before going to PCT.

Thanks for your time

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Trauma,

I got the XHMS with the additional bottle of SA which I have been using on cycle, so I already have the TRS for PCT. In addition to this I have Tamoxifen (I was thinking a low dose @ 10mg a day for 2 weeks would help?), APPNUT Alpha-X ad APPNUT Stoked.

As I have the additional SA to use on cycle I thought I might be okay to add week 7, possibly week 8 to the 1t-t before going to PCT.

Thanks for your time
In that case, all sounds good then. Adding the SA on-cycle was definitely a good move to potentially mitigate suppression to a degree. Tamox at 10-20mg/day is perfect with the TRS. Let me know if you have anymore questions; Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. :)

BraveHeart724

Awards
Eric bought some 1-t tren wanna start but first let me give you some info just came off a tear of the cremaster muscle and got clearance from the doc to gofull bore again I'm gonna use the tren to build muscle as well as cut fat any advice?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric bought some 1-t tren wanna start but first let me give you some info just came off a tear of the cremaster muscle and got clearance from the doc to gofull bore again I'm gonna use the tren to build muscle as well as cut fat any advice?
Dont tear another muscle... ?

Do you have a nice high protein diet lined up?

-Eric