substain alpha and Dermacrine

  1. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.53%

    Question substain alpha and Dermacrine


    whats the diff. between the two? the ingredients are similar. is substain for pct? is Dermacrine a ph? thanks.

  2. New Member
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    312
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%

    I believe Dermacrine has a bunch of DHEA in it - so while it likely isnt supressive, or very supressive, it wouldent be good for PCT. However it would likely put more muscle on you.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    whats the diff. between the two? the ingredients are similar. is substain for pct? is Dermacrine a ph? thanks.
    Dermacrine is a light PH and has DHEA in it. So Dermacrine is not used for PCT.


    Sustain Alpha has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone. And is highly recommended for PCT.

    Resveratrol helps block estrogen and increase testosterone production.

    7,8 Benzoflavone will increase your libido.

    What are you looking for?? PCT?? Or a PH??
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    What are you looking for?? PCT?? Or a PH??
    pct
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    pct
    I would go with the TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) it comes with Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp Max
    you can read all about it here.
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    I would go with the TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) it comes with Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp Max
    you can read all about it here.
    Yes sir! A great stack for PCT all around!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10350
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.69%

    just took a look at dermacrine ingredients and it has 36mg of resveratrol
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    just took a look at dermacrine ingredients and it has 36mg of resveratrol
    Yes it does. It also has 72mg of DHEA and that’s why we do not suggest it for PCT
  9. Senior Member
    TexasTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Power
    667
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If someone could explain it to me, how does, what I consider dramatically less resveratrol, give that much better of results? I guess its like 166 in Sustain and 36 in Dermacrine...Im sure there is a good answer, just wondering. I wont pretend to understand this all.
  10. Banned
    bigmoe65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    58%

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    If someone could explain it to me, how does, what I consider dramatically less resveratrol, give that much better of results? I guess its like 166 in Sustain and 36 in Dermacrine...Im sure there is a good answer, just wondering. I wont pretend to understand this all.
    I believe the lower amount of res is just to combat estro if theres some conversion from the dhea.

    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
  11. Advanced Member
    Sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

    I actually remember using Dermacrine during PCT after talking to a Prim rep about it. From memory it was served quite useful in retaining gains from the cycle.
  12. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    I believe Dermacrine has a bunch of DHEA in it - so while it likely isnt supressive, or very supressive, it wouldent be good for PCT. However it would likely put more muscle on you.
    but the DHEA is a androgen precursor this cause GYNO.....?
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    but the DHEA is a androgen precursor this cause GYNO.....?
    Androgens don't cause gyno. The conversion to estrogen might be more of an issue, easy controlled with an AI like formestane.
  14. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Androgens don't cause gyno. The conversion to estrogen might be more of an issue, easy controlled with an AI like formestane.
    What is the best AI OTC rigth now?
  15. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    What is the best AI OTC rigth now?
    That really depends on a myriad of factors (especially on a hormonal cycle.) As for OTC: go with formestane or 6-bromo.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I actually remember using Dermacrine during PCT after talking to a Prim rep about it. From memory it was served quite useful in retaining gains from the cycle.
    Oh gosh… we actually did recommend for PCT at one point, but that was about 3 years ago.

    Once we realized that DHEA was rapidly converting to suppressive metabolites we stopped recommending it for PCT and developed Sustain. (no DHEA)

    -Eric
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:14 PM
  2. sustain alpha and dermacrine
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:34 PM
  3. 3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log
    By Titanium in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in