substain alpha and Dermacrine

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
whats the diff. between the two? the ingredients are similar. is substain for pct? is Dermacrine a ph? thanks.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I believe Dermacrine has a bunch of DHEA in it - so while it likely isnt supressive, or very supressive, it wouldent be good for PCT. However it would likely put more muscle on you.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
whats the diff. between the two? the ingredients are similar. is substain for pct? is Dermacrine a ph? thanks.
Dermacrine is a light PH and has DHEA in it. So Dermacrine is not used for PCT.

Sustain Alpha has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone. And is highly recommended for PCT.

Resveratrol helps block estrogen and increase testosterone production.

7,8 Benzoflavone will increase your libido.

What are you looking for?? PCT?? Or a PH??

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with the TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) it comes with Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp Max
you can read all about it here.
Yes sir! A great stack for PCT all around!

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
just took a look at dermacrine ingredients and it has 36mg of resveratrol

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
just took a look at dermacrine ingredients and it has 36mg of resveratrol
Yes it does. It also has 72mg of DHEA and that’s why we do not suggest it for PCT

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
If someone could explain it to me, how does, what I consider dramatically less resveratrol, give that much better of results? I guess its like 166 in Sustain and 36 in Dermacrine...Im sure there is a good answer, just wondering. I wont pretend to understand this all.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If someone could explain it to me, how does, what I consider dramatically less resveratrol, give that much better of results? I guess its like 166 in Sustain and 36 in Dermacrine...Im sure there is a good answer, just wondering. I wont pretend to understand this all.
I believe the lower amount of res is just to combat estro if theres some conversion from the dhea.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I actually remember using Dermacrine during PCT after talking to a Prim rep about it. From memory it was served quite useful in retaining gains from the cycle.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Dermacrine has a bunch of DHEA in it - so while it likely isnt supressive, or very supressive, it wouldent be good for PCT. However it would likely put more muscle on you.
but the DHEA is a androgen precursor this cause GYNO.....?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the best AI OTC rigth now?
That really depends on a myriad of factors (especially on a hormonal cycle.) As for OTC: go with formestane or 6-bromo.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually remember using Dermacrine during PCT after talking to a Prim rep about it. From memory it was served quite useful in retaining gains from the cycle.
Oh gosh… we actually did recommend for PCT at one point, but that was about 3 years ago.

Once we realized that DHEA was rapidly converting to suppressive metabolites we stopped recommending it for PCT and developed Sustain. (no DHEA)

-Eric