Phyto-Test Stacking Question

buff18

buff18

Awards
I plan on running the 1T Muscle Stack in a few months, and would like to run Phyto-Test combined with the TRS for PCT. Would there be any harm in that? Or would it be better on cycle?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running the 1T Muscle Stack in a few months, and would like to run Phyto-Test combined with the TRS for PCT. Would there be any harm in that? Or would it be better on cycle?
I ran the Hardcore Muscle Stack (2 bottles of 1-T and the TRS) in conjunction with Phyto-Test. Two bottles of Phyto lasted for the 6 week 1-T cycle as well as 2 weeks of the 4 week PCT. I saw some great gains with that stack.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely keep this as part of your PCT recovery with the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

The Phyto-Testosterone should be a great adjunct in helping you to retain those hard earned gains while you were on-cycle. In fact, you may even add a few more pounds!

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PhytoTest is the only natty test booster I will ever use. Hands down best I've ever had (feel free to quote and insert joke with that one :))
What type of gains did you see on it? I have two bottles ready to go starting in May. Thanks.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What type of gains did you see on it? I have two bottles ready to go starting in May. Thanks.
I wasn't taking it for gaining size or anything but rather strength and all my lifts were up stiil and going up while in pct from 1-T. I also loved the pump or muscle hardness I got from the product, I honestly feel this helped me increase my chest size. Sounds weird but my chest lost a lot of size from when I was younger and this supp pumped em back up. I'm going to use this supp every pct pretty much from now on or just add to a nhs stack when I want a break.

Have you tried T-911 or DTH?
Nope, but its like if you know something works great for you why change and risk it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should put on some nice quality lean gains. Many users have reported significant strength and libido increases as well. This product can work well as a stand-alone, or it can help to retain gains as part of your PCT.

Read all about it here if you haven't already:

Phyto-Testosterone

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Trauma & Whatsa.

Sounds very similar to Biotest's original Methoxy-7. Which I loved. I'll be sure to share my thought on Phyto once I begin.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Trauma & Whatsa.

Sounds very similar to Biotest's original Methoxy-7. Which I loved. I'll be sure to share my thought on Phyto once I begin.
Anytime. If you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to ask. :)