1-Tren and Sore Nips

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Just a warning- I was in on the preorder for 1-Tren and have had some early gyno symptoms (sore knots under the nipple area, and itchy, tender nips) I was about ten days in to the cycle, five pumps per day. I've used quite a few products in the past and have not had this problem before (BTW I was using 1-Tren alone and had been clean for about 5 months).

I'm not trying to knock the product, I know everyone is different, but I just wanted to put the warning out to everyone to make sure you have your preferred SERM/AI/Prolactin control supps, whatever, on hand to combat this if it becomes a wide spread side effect.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a warning- I was in on the preorder for 1-Tren and have had some early gyno symptoms (sore knots under the nipple area, and itchy, tender nips) I was about ten days in to the cycle, five pumps per day. I've used quite a few products in the past and have not had this problem before (BTW I was using 1-Tren alone and had been clean for about 5 months).

I'm not trying to knock the product, I know everyone is different, but I just wanted to put the warning out to everyone to make sure you have your preferred SERM/AI/Prolactin control supps, whatever, on hand to combat this if it becomes a wide spread side effect.
Yes, these effects can pass easily though.

Did you pick up some vitex to begin running? Also, reducing caffeine consumption will help.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A few questions:

-Have you ever had gyno symptoms or issues prior?

-When you say using 1-T Tren alone, does that mean absolutely no other supplements (support or otherwise)?

-What is you plan in place (if any) to help attenuate this issues?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in fully agreement with eric on the recommendations. I'd also suggest staying away from anything that will potentiate GH secretion, or anything containing green tea.

Believe it or now, ibuprofen at 200mg - 2-3 x daily is also a big help through COX enzyme inhibition. Inflammatory markers can also potentiate glandular tissue growth.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
A few questions:

-Have you ever had gyno symptoms or issues prior?

-When you say using 1-T Tren alone, does that mean absolutely no other supplements (support or otherwise)?

-What is you plan in place (if any) to help attenuate this issues?

1. Never any prior symptoms

2. B,C, E, Fish oil, MSM, ON Whey, BCAA's, Acidolphilus, Melatonin some nights, and Jacked on workout days.

3. I've switched my cycle over to havoc (I was only ten days in...) and will run a SERM concurrently until the symptoms abate. Some people may think that is estrogen overkill..but "It's my amusement park, not yours". I have some cabergoline on hand, but will probably not use it as it was difficult to obtain, and I don't particularly like all the talk of heart valve problems associated with caber.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys will notice nipple sensitivity on things like winny or havoc… which can all be attributed to a temporary release in E2 from SHBG offset.

A lot of times you can do nothing, and gyno related symptoms will pass on their own.

Although that isn’t really good advice, its important to understand that it only takes a slight tweak in the hormone profile to cause these issues, or to remedy them.

-Eric

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Guys will notice nipple sensitivity on things like winny or havoc… which can all be attributed to a temporary release in E2 from SHBG offset.

A lot of times you can do nothing, and gyno related symptoms will pass on their own.

Although that isn’t really good advice, its important to understand that it only takes a slight tweak in the hormone profile to cause these issues, or to remedy them.

-Eric

Well...like I said, not trying to knock Primordial. I've used several of your products and they seem to be high quality. I just wanted to throw the word out early so everyone can have something on hand to combat it, should it become a problem.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...like I said, not trying to knock Primordial. I've used several of your products and they seem to be high quality. I just wanted to throw the word out early so everyone can have something on hand to combat it, should it become a problem.
No problem with that. Let us know how your progress goes in controlling this. Do you plan on running some vitex as well?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
So me using somthing like igh1 while on 1t/tren would not be a good idea

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Cabergoline only shows heart valve problems at parkinsons dose ( 5mg ED ).

BTW my dad has been on it for his parkinsons for 3 years and his heart is strong, its not a guaranteed problem, just increased risk.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
IGH1 is by lg science and it a growth hormone secretagugue, I mainly use it for a better night sleep. Its main ingredients are Arginine Pyroglutamate, Ornithine AKG Murcuna Puriens ( standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Astragalus Membranaceus, L-Lysine.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Anybody got a response for me concearning the IGH1, I dont wont fool with it if it might cause me issues. I listed the profile in the reply above. Also I have been sick the last few days, pukin and poopin my brains out. I hope I can clear this up in the next day or so. I started a log but I havent been able to do anything.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IGH1 is by lg science and it a growth hormone secretagugue, I mainly use it for a better night sleep. Its main ingredients are Arginine Pyroglutamate, Ornithine AKG Murcuna Puriens ( standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Astragalus Membranaceus, L-Lysine.
I dont see any problems with it...

You're going to be taking vitex with the 1-T TREN right?

-Eric

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I went to pick some up today and p5p, im gonna start taking them monday. What mgs sjould I take in daily.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to pick some up today and p5p, im gonna start taking them monday. What mgs sjould I take in daily.
In all honesty, i suggest picking up some vitex. Nutraplanet has it for like $6.95. It should help to keep prolactin based issues at bay.

You may also want to looking into an AI (just in case you need it) such as formestane or Arom-X. If you keep prolactin and estrogen levels in check, you'll minimize the proliferative effects of progesterone-based glandular tissue growth.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
How should I dose the vitex and the AI, or Could the sustain 3 on 3 off cover the AI part.

flipjuice

Awards
I am also going to get some vitex. If I were to run epistane with 1-T tren would my chances of gyno go up or down? Also, have there been any back pump issues yet with 1-T Tren? If so what can I take to help with the issue.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How should I dose the vitex and the AI, or Could the sustain 3 on 3 off cover the AI part.
I believe the (NOW) Vitex is 300mg/capsule. I'd take that 2-3 times/day. I'd have some formestane or Arom-x on hand. The sustain alpha will mitigate some, but its primary purpose while on cycle is to help limit the overall degree of HPTA suppression.

Now i'm recommending you have these on hand, and to use if you feel necessary in terms of attenuating symptoms. This is a precautionary measure, not an absolute.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also going to get some vitex. If I were to run epistane with 1-T tren would my chances of gyno go up or down? Also, have there been any back pump issues yet with 1-T Tren? If so what can I take to help with the issue.
I can't say for certain until there is some anecdotal feedback. I don't believe you'll have any issues. The epi itself has serm-like properties, however it can also initially free up some estrogen (E2) due to SHBG offset.

I've not heard of any issues with back pumps as of yet, but then again, many people are still pretty early into their cycles.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I had no back pump issues at all.

As an update, my sore nip problem subsided completely 3 days after discontinuing 1-tren and flipping over to 20 mgs/ day of havoc - the problem dissipated so quickly that I didn't use a SERM or Vitex. Just an FYI for everyone.