- 03-22-2009, 11:40 PM
- 03-23-2009, 02:36 AM
03-23-2009, 03:22 AM
03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
03-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Not a daddy yet though, but that will change come turkey day.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
03-23-2009, 09:47 PM
03-23-2009, 09:58 PM
03-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Wow, some of the greatest moments in my life involve my children. Congrats, and God bless!!!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
03-23-2009, 10:41 PM
congrats. i always tend to say congrats, which means welcome to the club. I have 2 kiddos and my youngest is 7mo. and the oldest is 7. They are a blast, but when i can't get my sleep with the little one, sometimes all i can think about is how i'm gonna get that darn workout in with only 5hrs of sleep.
Stock up on the Stims! Congrats!
03-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum General ChatReplies: 65Last Post: 10-12-2005, 11:24 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 41Last Post: 06-14-2005, 10:47 PM
- By EEmain in forum Sports TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Sports TalkReplies: 17Last Post: 10-29-2004, 05:24 PM
- By Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 02-02-2003, 05:15 PM