1-TTren is IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank you to all that have been waiting for this. We are truly sorry for the wait. But good news for us all 1-TTren will ship on Monday get it while you can guys

:dl:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to all that have been waiting for this. We are truly sorry for the wait. But good news for us all 1-TTren will ship on Monday get it while you can guys

huh? what is that....got a link?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be a great thing. I've been wanting to do 1-T.
is this gonna have the Nor or the Estra (tren type)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, baby!

I've most certainly have some comin' my way! :D

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i don't want to be a cock slapper here....but ythefuk are these transdermals so expensive. i wanna try some but its just out of my budget!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't want to be a cock slapper here....but ythefuk are these transdermals so expensive. i wanna try some but its just out of my budget!
Because....."Life is too short to be small!" :D

Check your pm's, biotch.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
And i was praying it would be the 19Nor. I've read better reviews on this one than others. This fires me the F--- Up. Thanks PP!

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
ohh mann, i'm so on the edge of buying it, but i too must agree that the price is out of my league! I did 6 weeks of 1-T and must say, damnn i looked good.. that shits phenominal. Keep up the good products PP! just wish the pricepoint was a bit more on par with other DS products, or even real sauce, in that case i'd be buying it by the case. - HTTC

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
any idea when nutraplanet wil carry em?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

GET IT!..GOT IT!..GOOD!:)...JUMP ON THIS FELLA's!;)
slick.

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards

just got my xtreme HMS on monday!! thanks PP. And i appreciate the discount on my next order. I will be starting my stack as soon as i'm finished with my phyto-test/ sustain alpha stack.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait till this gets to nutraplanet to pick some up!

sw bill

Awards
How well would 1Tren stack with Var? Seems to me it would be a great combo.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great write-up, by the way.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How well would 1Tren stack with Var? Seems to me it would be a great combo.
Without a doubt that looks to be a solid stack! Probably one hell of a recomper.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if i take this would i need a PCT?
Yes, you would. Check out the following stack we've put together that has everything you need. It contains 2-bottles of 1-T Tren, as well as our TRS (Testosterone recovery stack) for pct.

Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

Use the coupon code: SPONSOR10 - to get 10% off your purchase. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0