Dermacrine 7-oxo

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Hi i am plannig on using Dermacrine for a recomp i have read that the dhea in
Dermacrine can convert in 7-oxo which will be good for cortisol control and some of that dhea will be test so it could be used for a little strenght or even a llitle muscle, Stacking Dermacrine with a test booster will be good??
Can Dermacrine control cortisol Effectively??
How long can i run Dermacrine?
Thanks a lot.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi i am plannig on using Dermacrine for a recomp i have read that the dhea in
Dermacrine can convert in 7-oxo which will be good for cortisol control and some of that dhea will be test so it could be used for a little strenght or even a llitle muscle, Stacking Dermacrine with a test booster will be good??
Can Dermacrine control cortisol Effectively??
How long can i run Dermacrine?
Thanks a lot.
Yes, this is true about the 7-oxo and test. Most of Dermacrine's positive effect on fat loss comes from the conversion to the 7-oxo and 7-beta metabolites. These hormones will help reduce the catabolic effects of cortisol.

I would save a natural T booster for after the Dermacrine though. I suggest 4 weeks on Dermacrine, and then running whatever test booster to help increase natural T production after the Dermacrine cycle.

-Eric

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Ok Thanks, do you think that adding lean fx will help a little more or just the Dermacrine will be enough??
Thanks for your help

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Thanks, do you think that adding lean fx will help a little more or just the Dermacrine will be enough??
Thanks for your help
Just the dermacrine should be fine. :)

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
ok i am going to do that and report back. thanks a lot