Dermacrine 7-oxo

  1. Registered User
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    130

    Dermacrine 7-oxo


    Hi i am plannig on using Dermacrine for a recomp i have read that the dhea in
    Dermacrine can convert in 7-oxo which will be good for cortisol control and some of that dhea will be test so it could be used for a little strenght or even a llitle muscle, Stacking Dermacrine with a test booster will be good??
    Can Dermacrine control cortisol Effectively??
    How long can i run Dermacrine?
    Thanks a lot.

  2. Registered User
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    130

    Bump - Anyone??
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by jpcf View Post
    Hi i am plannig on using Dermacrine for a recomp i have read that the dhea in
    Dermacrine can convert in 7-oxo which will be good for cortisol control and some of that dhea will be test so it could be used for a little strenght or even a llitle muscle, Stacking Dermacrine with a test booster will be good??
    Can Dermacrine control cortisol Effectively??
    How long can i run Dermacrine?
    Thanks a lot.
    Yes, this is true about the 7-oxo and test. Most of Dermacrine's positive effect on fat loss comes from the conversion to the 7-oxo and 7-beta metabolites. These hormones will help reduce the catabolic effects of cortisol.

    I would save a natural T booster for after the Dermacrine though. I suggest 4 weeks on Dermacrine, and then running whatever test booster to help increase natural T production after the Dermacrine cycle.

    -Eric
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    130

    Ok Thanks, do you think that adding lean fx will help a little more or just the Dermacrine will be enough??
    Thanks for your help
  5. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by jpcf View Post
    Ok Thanks, do you think that adding lean fx will help a little more or just the Dermacrine will be enough??
    Thanks for your help
    Just the dermacrine should be fine.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. Registered User
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    130

    ok i am going to do that and report back. thanks a lot
  7. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by jpcf View Post
    ok i am going to do that and report back. thanks a lot
    We look forward to hearing your results.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:34 PM
  2. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in