- 03-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi i am plannig on using Dermacrine for a recomp i have read that the dhea in
Dermacrine can convert in 7-oxo which will be good for cortisol control and some of that dhea will be test so it could be used for a little strenght or even a llitle muscle, Stacking Dermacrine with a test booster will be good??
Can Dermacrine control cortisol Effectively??
How long can i run Dermacrine?
Thanks a lot.
- 03-19-2009, 07:28 PM
03-21-2009, 08:47 PM
I would save a natural T booster for after the Dermacrine though. I suggest 4 weeks on Dermacrine, and then running whatever test booster to help increase natural T production after the Dermacrine cycle.
03-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Ok Thanks, do you think that adding lean fx will help a little more or just the Dermacrine will be enough??
Thanks for your help
03-21-2009, 10:36 PM
03-21-2009, 11:55 PM
03-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spanner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2016, 07:05 AM
- By LatinGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2011, 01:51 PM
- By bigdeepsquats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2010, 05:58 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2002, 05:48 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-02-2002, 03:54 PM