Acne popping up where transdermal was used?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So, I have been off of 1-T for going on 6 weeks, but the areas where I applied the cream, it appears I am now prone to acne. And not regular pimples, but ones that feel they are deep down and get quite aggravating.

Prior to 1-T, I would seldom receive acne on my chest, but since, I keep breaking out, and really bad on my upper back/shoulders (only where I was able to apply the cream).

Have there been any other reports of users becoming more prone to breakouts post-1-T administration?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I have been off of 1-T for going on 6 weeks, but the areas where I applied the cream, it appears I am now prone to acne. And not regular pimples, but ones that feel they are deep down and get quite aggravating.

Prior to 1-T, I would seldom receive acne on my chest, but since, I keep breaking out, and really bad on my upper back/shoulders (only where I was able to apply the cream).

Have there been any other reports of users becoming more prone to breakouts post-1-T administration?
Are you taking anything supplement-wise as of current, XJ? Did you ever have prior acne issues as a teenager and receive treatment?

During the PCT period, hormonal imbalances can spike the incidence of acne development. I haven't heard of any guys complain about this post-cycle, but a few have noted the acne development while on-cycle.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Are you taking anything supplement-wise as of current, XJ? Did you ever have prior acne issues as a teenager and receive treatment?

During the PCT period, hormonal imbalances can spike the incidence of acne development. I haven't heard of any guys complain about this post-cycle, but a few have noted the acne development while on-cycle.
Nope, everything is clean, and more than anything I should have clear skin during this time period.

No issues as a teenager, nor issues prior to cycle, and as I mentioned, these pimples are only popping out wear I applied the cream. Mainly chest, where I hardly to never broke out, and upper back.

In addendum, I never experience these type of break outs with any other cycles or natty test boosters...

This is why I suspect the cream as the culprit?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, everything is clean, and more than anything I should have clear skin during this time period.

No issues as a teenager, nor issues prior to cycle, and as I mentioned, these pimples are only popping out wear I applied the cream. Mainly chest, where I hardly to never broke out, and upper back.

In addendum, I never experience these type of break outs with any other cycles or natty test boosters...

This is why I suspect the cream as the culprit?
Hmm....If it was the cream though you really shouldn't continue to have this issue with cessation of use. Acne is prominently secondary to genetic factors, hormonal changes, the presence of excessive amounts of acne causing bacteria called "propionibacteria acnes", or follicular blockage.

Did you run anything in addition to the 1-T? Do you shave those areas on a regular basis?

If hormonal influence isn't the culprit, you may have some type of localized sensitivity/inflammatory response going on for reasons i'm not 100% certain. It's tough to discern at this point.

If it continues, i'd encourage you to follow up with dermatology for a professional opinion. A quick run of minocycline may eradicate this issue for good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11