What's good to stack with DermaTherm?

buff18

buff18

Awards
I've purchased 2 bottles of DermaTherm and plan to run it over the next 6 weeks. I'm trying to cut about 10 to 12 pounds, currently 175. I currently take CLA at 6 caps a day, and 2 scoops of Toco-8(mostly for hair benefits which I have seen an improvement).

For the first few weeks of DermaTherm I would just like to run it alone to see what sort of benefits I get just from it. I will be going low calorie(1500 to 1700) and will be doings lots of carido(running 3 times a week, 3 to 4 sessions of P90X a week, and 2 days of strictly weights focused on big lifts such as bench, squat, deadlifts etc.

The second half of this DermaTherm cycle though I would like to add something to stack with it. If I get the results I expect I should already be pretty ripped after 2 to 3 weeks. I have on hand 2 bottles of Sustain Alpha, 2 Endoamps, and a bottle of PowerFULL. I also have a bottle of Furazadrol, but don't know if I want to go the PH path as of now.

Any suggestions on what I should run with it? Doesn't have to be anything I mentioned. Just wondering what some of you may have had success with.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out our fatloss stack:

Fat Loss Stack

It contains our 3-blend TEA product, as well as our CLA. These products combined with our DermaTherm make for one potent Fat Loss Stack.

You can also try adding in RPN's 'DCP' product which would be a great non-stim fatloss addition.