1-t and sweat???? - AnabolicMinds.com

1-t and sweat????

  1. New Member
    Shepman52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76

    Reputation

    1-t and sweat????


    Picked up the hardcore muscle stack during new year's sale, been staring at it until yesterday when it was time to get it on! My question is, I realize that the longer it stays on the better without being washed away by bathing, swimming, etc....My question is where does sweat come into the mix?

    I sweat alot, whether it be during my workouts or at work, is this simply pushing out all the stuff I want to get in or has this been accounted for? If it is a bad thing should I apply before bed then?

    Thanks look forward to any input...

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Excessive perspiration can attenuate the delivery to a degree. If this is the case, i recommend a night-time application. This way you're allowing for sufficient dwell time overnight with the 1-T formula, and the incidence of perspiration is mitigated.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. New Member
    Shepman52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    76

    Reputation

    thanks again my friend, always quick and informitive!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shepman52 View Post
    thanks again my friend, always quick and informitive!
    Anytime my friend. Always glad to help.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Excessive perspiration can attenuate the delivery to a degree. If this is the case, i recommend a night-time application. This way you're allowing for sufficient dwell time overnight with the 1-T formula, and the incidence of perspiration is mitigated.
    Good post. Just make sure you're not sleeping with your girl...or if you are make sure that your application site is covered.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Good post. Just make sure you're not sleeping with your girl...or if you are make sure that your application site is covered.
    Yes, good point quigs. Contact transmission to others should always be considered as a possibility with something like this.

    Where have you been, bro?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes, good point quigs. Contact transmission to others should always be considered as a possibility with something like this.

    Where have you been, bro?
    Been busy with my final year...haven't been posting much lately. Passed my boards on thursday though so its smooth sailing from here on out

    How about you?
    Advanced Muscle Science
  8. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Been busy with my final year...haven't been posting much lately. Passed my boards on thursday though so its smooth sailing from here on out

    How about you?
    Congrats, bro! I sincerly wish you the best my friend in your practice!

    I actually recently enrolled in a family practice ARNP program at USF here in tampa. I'll start in the fall. I'm going back fulltime to bang this out as quick as i can. I'm excited to move on up to the practitoner role.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  9. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Congrats, bro! I sincerly wish you the best my friend in your practice!

    I actually recently enrolled in a family practice ARNP program at USF here in tampa. I'll start in the fall. I'm going back fulltime to bang this out as quick as i can. I'm excited to move on up to the practitoner role.
    Wow, that's awesome man...congrats yourself. I think that you'll really be happy you made that decision. A good friend of mine just completed her NP program up here and was thrilled with the opportunities that opened for her after graduation.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  10. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Keep in mind that heat and perspiration can actually help delivery too… granted you’re not wiping off the topical.

    Reminds of the days when guys would wrap themselves in Saranwrap just to get more topical into the system…


    -Eric
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toxic Sweat
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 09:53 AM
  2. Shift = Sweat!
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. Should I even sweat it?
    By Thor Hammer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:57 PM
  4. sweet sweat
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 06:37 PM
  5. transdermal & sweat
    By kkmike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in