phytotest question

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
are you guys doing away with the liquid version? on your site its the caps for sale only.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you guys doing away with the liquid version? on your site its the caps for sale only.
Correct - Our phyto-test product will now be in capsule form. Nurtaplanet is blowing out our old liquid version ($29.95) right now, so if interested, i'd jump all over that. :)

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct - Our phyto-test product will now be in capsule form. Nurtaplanet is blowing out our old liquid version ($29.95) right now, so if interested, i'd jump all over that. :)
WHOA NELSON! That's quite the deal. I just picked up two bottles.

Why discontinuing the liquid? You'd figure the caps will be inferior to it. Safe to assume it's just too expensive to produce in order for you to justify continuing on with it.

Thanks.

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
i'm heading over to np to grab some right now! gracias

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
oh well, i tried but they sold out already. shazzam!

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why discontinuing the liquid? You'd figure the caps will be inferior to it. Safe to assume it's just too expensive to produce in order for you to justify continuing on with it.

Thanks.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
It would be slightly better because of the sublingual absorption, but everybody complained about the taste.

We try to be "primordial" and people complain... aah if only people could be more hardcore...

-Eric

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'm addicted to the taste of the liquid. I'd buy more if bb.com sells it closer to $35.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I thought it tasted good. :insert that's what she said joke here: Does the capping process make it any less potent?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be slightly better because of the sublingual absorption, but everybody complained about the taste.

We try to be "primordial" and people complain... aah if only people could be more hardcore...

-Eric
Yeesh, that's unfortunate. Boggles my mind that people complain about taste.I'd rather have an effective product that tastes like garbage over a lackluster product that tastes great.

I'm glad I bought two bottle before it was sold out. After the success I had with the original Methoxy 7 liquid, I have high hopes for your product.

I'll let you know how it goes.

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
well , i broke down and bottle of phytotest liquid at bbdotcom. what kind of gains can i expect with just one bottle, and if i stack it with sustain alpha and powerfull ?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I can't say it has given me any gains, but coupled with 6g of carnitine daily it has given me immense strength gains, better than many androgens indeed.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I came to like the taste as well over time. It without a doubt grew on me, and I found myself holding it in my mouth longer than necessary. Kind of like maple syrup, with a kick.

Understandable how kids these days can't bear the taste. Damn hooligans! Shenanigans!

iceplaya18

yo how much are u selling those for ?

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eric,

I just got my two bottles of Phytotest. How exactly are you expected to get the liquid into that plastic pump? Looks like a bit of a mystery to me. Thanks.

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
i get a bit of a sustain alpha smell when i drink it. must b the isoflavones? i can see why it was changed over to caps. although i'm getting use to the taste. cheers.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric,

I just got my two bottles of Phytotest. How exactly are you expected to get the liquid into that plastic pump? Looks like a bit of a mystery to me. Thanks.
The spoon is probably easier. (make sure you shake it up before dosing)

-Eric

Dath

Awards
I recently tried some basic Fenugreek capsules and after about a week I noticed an improvement in libido. The only problem is I was also getting dizziness and headaches due to the lowering of blood sugar from the fenugreek. Have you guys noticed these hypoglycemic symptoms on phytotest?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recently tried some basic Fenugreek capsules and after about a week I noticed an improvement in libido. The only problem is I was also getting dizziness and headaches due to the lowering of blood sugar from the fenugreek. Have you guys noticed these hypoglycemic symptoms on phytotest?
Cant say that I have...

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Fenugreek is extracted for 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, then it may modulate insulin metabolism in a dose-dependent fashion.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I guess the liquid stuff you had is all gone?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If Fenugreek is extracted for 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, then it may modulate insulin metabolism in a dose-dependent fashion.
Gencor claims there is no 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine content in the Testofen.

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established