phytotest question

  1. Question phytotest question


    are you guys doing away with the liquid version? on your site its the caps for sale only.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
    are you guys doing away with the liquid version? on your site its the caps for sale only.
    Correct - Our phyto-test product will now be in capsule form. Nurtaplanet is blowing out our old liquid version ($29.95) right now, so if interested, i'd jump all over that.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Correct - Our phyto-test product will now be in capsule form. Nurtaplanet is blowing out our old liquid version ($29.95) right now, so if interested, i'd jump all over that.
    WHOA NELSON! That's quite the deal. I just picked up two bottles.

    Why discontinuing the liquid? You'd figure the caps will be inferior to it. Safe to assume it's just too expensive to produce in order for you to justify continuing on with it.

    Thanks.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Correct - Our phyto-test product will now be in capsule form. Nurtaplanet is blowing out our old liquid version ($29.95) right now, so if interested, i'd jump all over that.
    i'm heading over to np to grab some right now! gracias

  5. oh well, i tried but they sold out already. shazzam!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
    oh well, i tried but they sold out already. shazzam!
    I had a feeling that would sell fast.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Why discontinuing the liquid? You'd figure the caps will be inferior to it. Safe to assume it's just too expensive to produce in order for you to justify continuing on with it.

    Thanks.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Why discontinuing the liquid? You'd figure the caps will be inferior to it. Safe to assume it's just too expensive to produce in order for you to justify continuing on with it.

    Thanks.
    It would be slightly better because of the sublingual absorption, but everybody complained about the taste.

    We try to be "primordial" and people complain... aah if only people could be more hardcore...

    -Eric

  9. I'm addicted to the taste of the liquid. I'd buy more if bb.com sells it closer to $35.

  10. I thought it tasted good. :insert that's what she said joke here: Does the capping process make it any less potent?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    It would be slightly better because of the sublingual absorption, but everybody complained about the taste.

    We try to be "primordial" and people complain... aah if only people could be more hardcore...

    -Eric
    Yeesh, that's unfortunate. Boggles my mind that people complain about taste.I'd rather have an effective product that tastes like garbage over a lackluster product that tastes great.

    I'm glad I bought two bottle before it was sold out. After the success I had with the original Methoxy 7 liquid, I have high hopes for your product.

    I'll let you know how it goes.

  12. well , i broke down and bottle of phytotest liquid at bbdotcom. what kind of gains can i expect with just one bottle, and if i stack it with sustain alpha and powerfull ?

  13. I can't say it has given me any gains, but coupled with 6g of carnitine daily it has given me immense strength gains, better than many androgens indeed.

  14. Haha, I came to like the taste as well over time. It without a doubt grew on me, and I found myself holding it in my mouth longer than necessary. Kind of like maple syrup, with a kick.

    Understandable how kids these days can't bear the taste. Damn hooligans! Shenanigans!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I'm addicted to the taste of the liquid. I'd buy more if bb.com sells it closer to $35.
    I gotta few opened product returns I can send...
  16. iceplaya18
    iceplaya18's Avatar

    yo how much are u selling those for ?

    Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iceplaya18 View Post
    yo how much are u selling those for ?

    Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
    I think these are already spoken for now... ;-)

    -Eric

  18. Eric,

    I just got my two bottles of Phytotest. How exactly are you expected to get the liquid into that plastic pump? Looks like a bit of a mystery to me. Thanks.

  19. i get a bit of a sustain alpha smell when i drink it. must b the isoflavones? i can see why it was changed over to caps. although i'm getting use to the taste. cheers.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Eric,

    I just got my two bottles of Phytotest. How exactly are you expected to get the liquid into that plastic pump? Looks like a bit of a mystery to me. Thanks.
    The spoon is probably easier. (make sure you shake it up before dosing)

    -Eric

  21. I recently tried some basic Fenugreek capsules and after about a week I noticed an improvement in libido. The only problem is I was also getting dizziness and headaches due to the lowering of blood sugar from the fenugreek. Have you guys noticed these hypoglycemic symptoms on phytotest?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dath View Post
    I recently tried some basic Fenugreek capsules and after about a week I noticed an improvement in libido. The only problem is I was also getting dizziness and headaches due to the lowering of blood sugar from the fenugreek. Have you guys noticed these hypoglycemic symptoms on phytotest?
    Cant say that I have...

    -Eric

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dath View Post
    I recently tried some basic Fenugreek capsules and after about a week I noticed an improvement in libido. The only problem is I was also getting dizziness and headaches due to the lowering of blood sugar from the fenugreek. Have you guys noticed these hypoglycemic symptoms on phytotest?
    If Fenugreek is extracted for 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, then it may modulate insulin metabolism in a dose-dependent fashion.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. I guess the liquid stuff you had is all gone?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    If Fenugreek is extracted for 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, then it may modulate insulin metabolism in a dose-dependent fashion.
    Gencor claims there is no 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine content in the Testofen.

    -Eric

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    I guess the liquid stuff you had is all gone?
    Yes, its gone.

    -Eric

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    I guess the liquid stuff you had is all gone?
    you should still be able to purchase the liquid as i picked some up at bbdotcom recently

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Gencor claims there is no 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine content in the Testofen.

    -Eric
    Got it! My comment was in terms of Fenugreek in general.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 07:42 AM
  3. PhytoTest BLOWOUT SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
  4. PhytoTest/Epi/Mass X and TT40
    By TonyMaserati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Log in
Log in