phyto-test & endoamp for 19 yr old
- 03-12-2009, 12:46 AM
- 03-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Absolutely! We now have: Phyto-Testosterone Capsules ; click the following link for further info:
This is non-hormonal, so no significant side effects by any-means to speak of. Many users have reported a significant increase in their appetite, though.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
03-13-2009, 03:07 PM
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM
03-14-2009, 12:19 AM
What form would be better the caps or the liquid version. I found the liquid version on bodybuilding.com. I have seen reviews on other supps that have both caps and liquids and everyone seems to think that the liquid versions are better. What is your take on this with phyto?
Similar Forum Threads
- By knockout189 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 43Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:20 PM
- By rankbull in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:05 AM
- By rankbull in forum SupplementsReplies: 75Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:02 AM
- By rankbull in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:22 AM
- By builtolast in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 01-01-2005, 11:51 PM