phyto-test & endoamp for 19 yr old

iceplaya18

yoo i was wonderin if i could stack the phyto-test & endoAMP for a bulkk .
and is it safe ? no crazy sidess right lol ? .
seen alot of GREAT reviews/logs on this stuff that got me wanting to try them both out .
well get at me ! .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yoo i was wonderin if i could stack the phyto-test & endoAMP for a bulkk .
and is it safe ? no crazy sidess right lol ? .
seen alot of GREAT reviews/logs on this stuff that got me wanting to try them both out .
well get at me ! .
Absolutely! We now have: Phyto-Testosterone Capsules ; click the following link for further info:

Phyto-Testosterone Capsules

This is non-hormonal, so no significant side effects by any-means to speak of. Many users have reported a significant increase in their appetite, though. :D

Let me know if you have any questions.​

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! We now have: Phyto-Testosterone Capsules ; click the following link for further info:

Phyto-Testosterone Capsules

This is non-hormonal, so no significant side effects by any-means to speak of. Many users have reported a significant increase in their appetite, though. :D

Let me know if you have any questions.​
ok so to be clear there is no shutdown or need for pct with phytotest I'm real interested in it just dont want to mess with anything that would require pct at this point in my life

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so to be clear there is no shutdown or need for pct with phytotest I'm real interested in it just dont want to mess with anything that would require pct at this point in my life
That is correct; shutdown will not take place. This is a great non-hormonal product that will produce some solid muscle gains.

If you have any specific questions, just let me know. :)

brian101883

Awards
What form would be better the caps or the liquid version. I found the liquid version on bodybuilding.com. I have seen reviews on other supps that have both caps and liquids and everyone seems to think that the liquid versions are better. What is your take on this with phyto?