Primordial Performance 1-t and a 150 pound Guy

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    gn293404's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    79%

    Primordial Performance 1-t and a 150 pound Guy


    Yo Guys

    Let me start out by saying I am not hardcore about lifting at all. I have been lifting consistently for 3 years now. I very rarely miss a work out.
    I am 153 pounds and am an EXTREMELY hard gainer. I am lean and mean and always have been. I started lifting back in college and, of course, saw great gains in the first few months. Then...Plateau. I lifted, changed workout regiments, read books and literature. Nothing.

    Until this stuff. I have never seen strength gains like this period. I do four pumps a day, and have been on it for three weeks. My bench went from 145/8 to 165/6...no spot. Increases all around....squat up 20 pounds at 6 reps, dumbell bench up 7 pounds at 6 reps. No noticeable sides...a little acne on the application site but nothing major.

    In addition to the 1-t I am doing 125-150 grams of protein a day...with usually 75 of that in shake form the rest in chicken and bars. Thats it. I have noticeable size increases all around. Great stuff.

    Application is flawless and the smell is a bit "medicinal" but dissipates within 5 minutes easy. Try it out.

  2. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thats really good to hear bro,keep up the good work!
    slick.
    board supporter
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by gn293404 View Post
    Yo Guys

    Let me start out by saying I am not hardcore about lifting at all. I have been lifting consistently for 3 years now. I very rarely miss a work out.
    I am 153 pounds and am an EXTREMELY hard gainer. I am lean and mean and always have been. I started lifting back in college and, of course, saw great gains in the first few months. Then...Plateau. I lifted, changed workout regiments, read books and literature. Nothing.

    Until this stuff. I have never seen strength gains like this period. I do four pumps a day, and have been on it for three weeks. My bench went from 145/8 to 165/6...no spot. Increases all around....squat up 20 pounds at 6 reps, dumbell bench up 7 pounds at 6 reps. No noticeable sides...a little acne on the application site but nothing major.

    In addition to the 1-t I am doing 125-150 grams of protein a day...with usually 75 of that in shake form the rest in chicken and bars. Thats it. I have noticeable size increases all around. Great stuff.

    Application is flawless and the smell is a bit "medicinal" but dissipates within 5 minutes easy. Try it out.
    Very nice bro :dl:
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Stangtuner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

    Once I finish up my current cycle and TRS for PCT I want to give this stack a go.
  5. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Stangtuner View Post
    Once I finish up my current cycle and TRS for PCT I want to give this stack a go.
    Good for you my friend!..will there be a log?
    slick.
    board supporter
  6. New Member
    Stangtuner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    Good for you my friend!..will there be a log?
    slick.
    Oh, hell yeah. I'd love to do a log. I wanted to do one with my current cycle, but it was an after thought. I'd like to do a play-by-play with the Hardcore Stack
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by Stangtuner View Post
    Once I finish up my current cycle and TRS for PCT I want to give this stack a go.
    you should do a log on your PCT i know a lot of guys would like to see that
  8. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Stangtuner View Post
    Oh, hell yeah. I'd love to do a log. I wanted to do one with my current cycle, but it was an after thought. I'd like to do a play-by-play with the Hardcore Stack
    be sure to lets us know when your log will be up,i will be there fo'sho my friend!..i will be doing a log on that same stack very soon also!
    slick.
    board supporter
  9. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    you should do a log on your PCT i know a lot of guys would like to see that
    i agree!
    slick.
    board supporter
  10. New Member
    Stangtuner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    44.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    Good for you my friend!..will there be a log?
    slick.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    you should do a log on your PCT i know a lot of guys would like to see that
    Sounds like a plan. I'll be up for it on the 24th (last day of cycle).
    Just got an email stating my TRS has been shipped so I'm pretty pumped
  11. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Stangtuner View Post
    Sounds like a plan. I'll be up for it on the 24th (last day of cycle).
    Just got an email stating my TRS has been shipped so I'm pretty pumped
    Thats really awesome my friend!..goodluck!
    slick.
    board supporter
  12. New Member
    tinyrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    this is ridiculous. 5'9", 150lbs, EXTREMELY HARDGAINER? you never learned how to eat!

    it's ridiculous to open up a thread like this and see all these "way to go brah!" and "sounds awesome man!" blah blah blah BS! its ridiculous! stop filling people's heads with BS!

    if youre 5'9" and 150lbs, you dont need any magic supplements, you need food! if a lifter doesnt learn that at some point, and they keep searching for magic supplements, they wont make sh!t for progress in the long term! this is what their lifting progress will look like:

    no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains, take powerful supplement make small gains, get off supplement- no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains, take other powerful supplement make small gains, get off supplement- no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains....

    this cycle will simply keep repeating if the lifter doesnt learn how to freakin eat! the term "hardgainer" is complete BS, its an excuse for not giving it your all. fact of the matter is if you take in more calories than you burn, you WILL gain weight. period. so what if youve got the fastest damn metabolism of all your friends and family, maybe youre 150lbs and burn 6000 cals a day...EAT 7000/day then!

    i can tell you from once being 150lbs at 5'9", you dont need these supplements, and youre nowhere near being ready to really be able to take advantage of them! i spun my wheels all through high school at 150lbs, lifting, and getting marginally stronger, but not eating enough! the muscles arent going to construct themselves out of oxygen, hopes and dreams! you need to eat more!

    im sure there will be a bunch of crybabies that write back saying im wrong, and that there really are "hardgainers" and that no matter how much they eat, cant gain weight. ill answer you before you even take the time to write it: save your speech for someone dumb enough to believe you! its simple science, take in more than you burn, the extra has to go somewhere- bodyweight, going up!

    i did the same thing at 155lbs in college. i shortchanged myself and stumbled upon M1T, helped me put on almost 15lbs! but then i realized i gained about 5lbs lean the first couple months of college because i was eating more! then went from 170 to 220lbs with no drugs, supplements, etc, from EATING!!! "hardgainer" is BS!

    im so sick of seeing people on this site throw internet high fives to EVERYONE, when some people need to just be hit with a dose of reality! stop perpetuating the BS, tell it like it is! sure, these supps have their place, and they can be great to help you bust through a REAL plateau, or regain some lost weight quickly or whatever, but they shouldnt be used by beginners. regardless of years spent in the gym, if you havent put on 20+ lbs outside of your newbie gains, you are still a beginner.
  13. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you got a point there bro,but there's nothing wrong with supporting someone with what they want to do,and im not going to let you change my style!..i got 2 words for you "build a bridge,and get over it"because im here and i dont give 2 sihts to what you say!..because you had the right idea but chose to react in the wrong way.IMO!...you have been here since 2006 but i dont know who the heck you are?...you choose not to show respect,so guess what?..negged!
    slick.
    board supporter
  14. New Member
    tinyrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    hey "slick" let me inform you on something- i registered here in 2006 to READ, just recently started posting because i was using a product to post about. whether or not you "know" me, doesnt change the fact that the "support" youre giving this guy is, in itself, pointing him in the wrong direction. i didnt come in here calling him, or you, a pu$$y, b!tch, etc, or anything like that.

    every comment of "awesome" "way to go bro", etc, in this thread shows me a blatant disregard for this guy! not one person thought to say, hey man, eat more, gain some weight, get stronger, etc- use this stuff when you need it, which is not yet.

    how can this board be full of intelligent, insightful information if people keep perpetuating this BS?

    the fact that you say that my point was actually right, yet you didnt like my tone or whatever, and decided to give me 8000 some negative "rep points"- whatever the heck that means, just shows that youre childish.

    if youd pull your head out from the unnamed orafice youve got it shoved in, youd see im the only one in this thread that actually made an attempt at helping the guy. maybe hes never had someone tell him that hes never going to get big having 5 training days per week dedicated to his bi's, or that what hes doing is just completely backwards from what he should be doing. the sooner someone tells him that and gets him on the right path, the sooner he reaches his goals.

    maybe i should be so childish like you, and go "neg" everyone that gave him the virtual high 5 -20,000 rep points for not offering him real support, and giving him the advice that he really needs.

    grow up.
  15. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    did you even read the first post or what?..i gave him a "high five"for the strenght gains that he has made.then i asked him if he was planning on logging his run.which i in turn gave him another "high five"..what the fok is wrong with that?..
    board supporter
  16. New Member
    kruzedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    13.9%

    You have no idea what you are talking about. Hardgainers are real. I am one. I have studied a lot about being a hardgainer. I have seen videos of studies where a group of people were eating 10,000 calories a day for a month without excercising. 3 out of the 15 did not gain any more than 1-2lbs. How, their metabolism adjusted itself to the new intake of food. This was proven by the doctors in the study.

    I myself am at the same weight as this guy. I started training at 119lb 5'10". I have to eat around 3500-4000 cals to maintain where I am and more to gain anything. And when I say gain I mean If I can get 3-4lbs a year I have done well. I hate seeing this statement " .......blah blah blah until you are gaining 1-2lb a week" The only thing that could make me gain 1-2lb a week is an anabolic. Food will never do this to me.
    You need to stop looking at your own experiences and trying to teach by them as what is good for you is not good for everyone

    What does get on my nerves is when people dig at the smaller guys but as soon as some guy who started at 180lbs and has put on 10lb over the last year, and jumps on the anabolics its not a problem even though the guy looks like he has never set foot in a gym before in his life.



    To the OP, well done buddy. Glad its working out for you.
  17. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    this is ridiculous. 5'9", 150lbs, EXTREMELY HARDGAINER? you never learned how to eat!

    it's ridiculous to open up a thread like this and see all these "way to go brah!" and "sounds awesome man!" blah blah blah BS! its ridiculous! stop filling people's heads with BS!

    if youre 5'9" and 150lbs, you dont need any magic supplements, you need food! if a lifter doesnt learn that at some point, and they keep searching for magic supplements, they wont make sh!t for progress in the long term! this is what their lifting progress will look like:

    no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains, take powerful supplement make small gains, get off supplement- no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains, take other powerful supplement make small gains, get off supplement- no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains....

    this cycle will simply keep repeating if the lifter doesnt learn how to freakin eat! the term "hardgainer" is complete BS, its an excuse for not giving it your all. fact of the matter is if you take in more calories than you burn, you WILL gain weight. period. so what if youve got the fastest damn metabolism of all your friends and family, maybe youre 150lbs and burn 6000 cals a day...EAT 7000/day then!

    i can tell you from once being 150lbs at 5'9", you dont need these supplements, and youre nowhere near being ready to really be able to take advantage of them! i spun my wheels all through high school at 150lbs, lifting, and getting marginally stronger, but not eating enough! the muscles arent going to construct themselves out of oxygen, hopes and dreams! you need to eat more!

    im sure there will be a bunch of crybabies that write back saying im wrong, and that there really are "hardgainers" and that no matter how much they eat, cant gain weight. ill answer you before you even take the time to write it: save your speech for someone dumb enough to believe you! its simple science, take in more than you burn, the extra has to go somewhere- bodyweight, going up!

    i did the same thing at 155lbs in college. i shortchanged myself and stumbled upon M1T, helped me put on almost 15lbs! but then i realized i gained about 5lbs lean the first couple months of college because i was eating more! then went from 170 to 220lbs with no drugs, supplements, etc, from EATING!!! "hardgainer" is BS!

    im so sick of seeing people on this site throw internet high fives to EVERYONE, when some people need to just be hit with a dose of reality! stop perpetuating the BS, tell it like it is! sure, these supps have their place, and they can be great to help you bust through a REAL plateau, or regain some lost weight quickly or whatever, but they shouldnt be used by beginners. regardless of years spent in the gym, if you havent put on 20+ lbs outside of your newbie gains, you are still a beginner.

    100% right. I was the same way, "hardgainer". Went on a semi clean/ semi seefood diet because i just couldnt put weight on. OVer the span of 1 year i went from 150-215 lbs!.

    I reached a plateau both weight lifting and weight wise, so decided to eat more. I didnt have these forums, or anything to learn from. Just my body.

    Newbies out there have got it made now adays.


    On a side note: 1-T Tren, is it ever shipping? Is it in delay because it isnt going to get released?
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kruzedgar View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Hardgainers are real. I am one. I have studied a lot about being a hardgainer. I have seen videos of studies where a group of people were eating 10,000 calories a day for a month without excercising. 3 out of the 15 did not gain any more than 1-2lbs. How, their metabolism adjusted itself to the new intake of food. This was proven by the doctors in the study.

    I myself am at the same weight as this guy. I started training at 119lb 5'10". I have to eat around 3500-4000 cals to maintain where I am and more to gain anything. And when I say gain I mean If I can get 3-4lbs a year I have done well. I hate seeing this statement " .......blah blah blah until you are gaining 1-2lb a week" The only thing that could make me gain 1-2lb a week is an anabolic. Food will never do this to me.
    You need to stop looking at your own experiences and trying to teach by them as what is good for you is not good for everyone

    What does get on my nerves is when people dig at the smaller guys but as soon as some guy who started at 180lbs and has put on 10lb over the last year, and jumps on the anabolics its not a problem even though the guy looks like he has never set foot in a gym before in his life.



    To the OP, well done buddy. Glad its working out for you.
    I was a "hardgainer", i was eating 6-7k a day at 150 and working out with no gains! It was then, that i decided to surpass the 10k platform and go for the gold! During this time, i was eating between 12-15k calories, slowly putting on lean weight and muscle. I didnt even have to do cardio, because my metabolism was thinning me out. All you can eat in the military, the chow hall is a thing of wonders!

    I know not everyone can do this, because something like 12k cals is just crazy.
  19. New Member
    tinyrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    kruzedgar-

    no more than 1-2lbs a month...hmmm. how the hel! much do you think people should be able to gain? seems to me 1-2lbs a month would be 12-24lbs in a year. for anyone, "hardgainer" or not, those are good gains.

    its not a sprint, youre not meant to go from beanpole to mr. olympia in a few months or even a year. building a great body and great strength levels should take years!

    certainly there are people that have better and worse genetics for this stuff. some guys have crazy genetics and are freaks and can eat like crap, not lift all the intelligently, and still get big and lean- most cant. then there are those that have to eat a sh!t-ton of food to gain even a couple lbs, but thats the metabolism that person is stuck with! these are also the people that are blessed with the ability to go to mcdonalds and eat everyday, and not get fat!

    not to mention, you can definitely slow your metabolism down. eat HUGE meals for a while, see how your metabolism slows down.

    and for those that apparently dont know, liquid calories arent going to help as well as good whole food. if youre taking in 10000 calories and a lot of them are in the form of shakes, theres a reason youre spending some quality time on the toilet, most of thats going right into the bowl!
  20. New Member
    tinyrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    MrBigPR- thank you! bingo! ill high-5 to that! everyone's a d@mn hardgainer until they buck up and do something about it!
  21. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3264
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I was a "hardgainer", i was eating 6-7k a day at 150 and working out with no gains! It was then, that i decided to surpass the 10k platform and go for the gold! During this time, i was eating between 12-15k calories, slowly putting on lean weight and muscle. I didnt even have to do cardio, because my metabolism was thinning me out. All you can eat in the military, the chow hall is a thing of wonders!

    I know not everyone can do this, because something like 12k cals is just crazy.
    agreed. 7.5k calories is my bulking diet, which most people consider extreme.

    i should also add here, OP started a cycle. what do you expect us to do at this point? its a little late to do anything about it, besides make sure he makes the most of it. IMO.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    100% right. I was the same way, "hardgainer". Went on a semi clean/ semi seefood diet because i just couldnt put weight on. OVer the span of 1 year i went from 150-215 lbs!.

    I reached a plateau both weight lifting and weight wise, so decided to eat more. I didnt have these forums, or anything to learn from. Just my body.

    Newbies out there have got it made now adays.


    On a side note: 1-T Tren, is it ever shipping? Is it in delay because it isnt going to get released?

    It is delayed but it will be released any day now
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    this is ridiculous. 5'9", 150lbs, EXTREMELY HARDGAINER? you never learned how to eat!

    it's ridiculous to open up a thread like this and see all these "way to go brah!" and "sounds awesome man!" blah blah blah BS! its ridiculous! stop filling people's heads with BS!

    if youre 5'9" and 150lbs, you dont need any magic supplements, you need food! if a lifter doesnt learn that at some point, and they keep searching for magic supplements, they wont make sh!t for progress in the long term! this is what their lifting progress will look like:

    no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains, take powerful supplement make small gains, get off supplement- no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains, take other powerful supplement make small gains, get off supplement- no gains, no gains, no gains, no gains....

    this cycle will simply keep repeating if the lifter doesnt learn how to freakin eat! the term "hardgainer" is complete BS, its an excuse for not giving it your all. fact of the matter is if you take in more calories than you burn, you WILL gain weight. period. so what if youve got the fastest damn metabolism of all your friends and family, maybe youre 150lbs and burn 6000 cals a day...EAT 7000/day then!

    i can tell you from once being 150lbs at 5'9", you dont need these supplements, and youre nowhere near being ready to really be able to take advantage of them! i spun my wheels all through high school at 150lbs, lifting, and getting marginally stronger, but not eating enough! the muscles arent going to construct themselves out of oxygen, hopes and dreams! you need to eat more!

    im sure there will be a bunch of crybabies that write back saying im wrong, and that there really are "hardgainers" and that no matter how much they eat, cant gain weight. ill answer you before you even take the time to write it: save your speech for someone dumb enough to believe you! its simple science, take in more than you burn, the extra has to go somewhere- bodyweight, going up!

    i did the same thing at 155lbs in college. i shortchanged myself and stumbled upon M1T, helped me put on almost 15lbs! but then i realized i gained about 5lbs lean the first couple months of college because i was eating more! then went from 170 to 220lbs with no drugs, supplements, etc, from EATING!!! "hardgainer" is BS!

    im so sick of seeing people on this site throw internet high fives to EVERYONE, when some people need to just be hit with a dose of reality! stop perpetuating the BS, tell it like it is! sure, these supps have their place, and they can be great to help you bust through a REAL plateau, or regain some lost weight quickly or whatever, but they shouldnt be used by beginners. regardless of years spent in the gym, if you havent put on 20+ lbs outside of your newbie gains, you are still a beginner.

    First off nowhere in the Ops post was he asking a question about if he should take supps to help gain or anything like that. He was making a statement about his success with 1-T, and that my friend is where the high 5s come in. I don’t know about you but I’m going to give props to someone that worked for what they want and got it.

    I could see your point if he was asking for advice about supplements to gain weight and people were pushing all kinds of stuff. But he was not. So IMO your rant has nothing to do with this thread.

    OP Nice to hear about your gains. Are you running 1 bottle of 1-T?? What do you have set up for PCT??
  24. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looking forward to it! Do you think this will be sold out for a while after initial release? I wanted to pick up a 6 pack also.
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Looking forward to it! Do you think this will be sold out for a while after initial release? I wanted to pick up a 6 pack also.
    To tell ya the truth your best off placing your order now. We will have enough to cover our pre sales and we have more on the way. But this stuff is selling like crazy so if you want to make sure you get some i would order ASAP. we hope that customs will not be a big problem after this order comes to us. So order now and you should be good
  26. New Member
    kruzedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    13.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    kruzedgar-

    no more than 1-2lbs a month...hmmm. how the hel! much do you think people should be able to gain? seems to me 1-2lbs a month would be 12-24lbs in a year. for anyone, "hardgainer" or not, those are good gains.

    its not a sprint, youre not meant to go from beanpole to mr. olympia in a few months or even a year. building a great body and great strength levels should take years!

    certainly there are people that have better and worse genetics for this stuff. some guys have crazy genetics and are freaks and can eat like crap, not lift all the intelligently, and still get big and lean- most cant. then there are those that have to eat a sh!t-ton of food to gain even a couple lbs, but thats the metabolism that person is stuck with! these are also the people that are blessed with the ability to go to mcdonalds and eat everyday, and not get fat!

    not to mention, you can definitely slow your metabolism down. eat HUGE meals for a while, see how your metabolism slows down.

    and for those that apparently dont know, liquid calories arent going to help as well as good whole food. if youre taking in 10000 calories and a lot of them are in the form of shakes, theres a reason youre spending some quality time on the toilet, most of thats going right into the bowl!
    Re-read what I wrote. I said I hate hearing the statement where people say up your calories until you are gaining 1-2lbs a week. This just isn't possible for some people. I must say though I do agree with you on the diet thing. A lot of people do not realise they have to eat big to get big.
    Eating huge meals will not slow your metabolism down. Cases i've seen in certain people it will actually increase it and significantly increase the persons core temperature to expend the increase in calories. This will therefore have no effect on their weight.

    This will (probably) be my last post in this thread so i'm going to sum my thoughts on this subject up,

    Some people will not significantly gain any weight from diets up to 10000 cals/day, this is a fact.
    We shouldn't rip into smaller guys that want to cycle anabolics if their diet is sound, their training and strength is not that of a beginer, they have made significant mass gains already(20-25% increase in mass??), they have the knowlage to do it safely.
    What works for someone will not work for another so we should not teach by our own experiences all the time.
    We should question the bigger guys that cycle anabolics that have not been training long, have little to show for their training as these guys never get picked up on this just because they weigh like 170lbs+. This is double standards.
  27. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds good.
  28. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    First off nowhere in the Ops post was he asking a question about if he should take supps to help gain or anything like that. He was making a statement about his success with 1-T, and that my friend is where the high 5s come in. I donít know about you but Iím going to give props to someone that worked for what they want and got it.

    I could see your point if he was asking for advice about supplements to gain weight and people were pushing all kinds of stuff. But he was not. So IMO your rant has nothing to do with this thread.

    OP Nice to hear about your gains. Are you running 1 bottle of 1-T?? What do you have set up for PCT??
    He has the T.R.S heading his way as we speak!..for P.C.T!..high 5 my man!
    slick.
    board supporter
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    He has the T.R.S heading his way as we speak!..for P.C.T!..high 5 my man!
    slick.
    Good call on the TRS. I like it
  30. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Good call on the TRS. I like it
    Awesome call/choice for P.C.T!
    slick.
    board supporter
  31. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3264
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    First off nowhere in the Ops post was he asking a question about if he should take supps to help gain or anything like that. He was making a statement about his success with 1-T, and that my friend is where the high 5s come in. I donít know about you but Iím going to give props to someone that worked for what they want and got it.

    I could see your point if he was asking for advice about supplements to gain weight and people were pushing all kinds of stuff. But he was not. So IMO your rant has nothing to do with this thread.

    OP Nice to hear about your gains. Are you running 1 bottle of 1-T?? What do you have set up for PCT??
    that's 100% right. there's no reps on this thread trying to sell a product, just encouragement.
  32. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Props to the TRS, PCt of now and beyond!! From what i have heard, it is the real deal. Ill be finding out soon enough.
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Props to the TRS, PCt of now and beyond!! From what i have heard, it is the real deal. Ill be finding out soon enough.
    LOG???
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Am I the only one who noticed that his only dietary mention was 150g of protein, and exactly half of that is in the form of shakes? I am also a bit confused as, after that listing, he stated, "That's it" as if to signify that is his entire dietary intake. If we assume he is consuming an equal amount of CHO, and, say, 50g fat, that is a diminutive 1, 650kcals daily.

    Whether or not you enjoy bigrob's delivery, his message is fundamentally correct. We incessantly preach "Diet, diet, diet!" like a war-mantra on these boards and, yet, congratulate an individual for using steroids when he is eating 1, 650kcal daily?

    To the OP:

    You are a hardgainer because you have not yet mastered the very basics of diet; 150g protein is not enough, and, particularly, not enough when 50% of that is derived from shakes.
  35. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i agree with you mullet,on the dietary side of things,but he posted up this thread praising one of P.P's products,which is obviously working for him.in no way he had mentioned that he was looking for dieting tips or anything in that manner,he was purely stating the progress that he was making with the product.i just get really excited when i hear the success/progress that people are having!...i am usually giving dieting advice to people who talk about why they are not making any gains at all,so how do you critizise someone who is having such good results?
    slick.
    board supporter
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i agree with you mullet,on the dietary side of things,but he posted up this thread praising one of P.P's products,which is obviously working for him.in no way he had mentioned that he was looking for dieting tips or anything in that manner,he was purely stating the progress that he was making with the product.i just get really excited when i hear the success/progress that people are having!...i am usually giving dieting advice to people who talk about why they are not making any gains at all,so how do you critizise someone who is having such good results?
    slick.
    One of your duties as a representative, though, is to ensure that the utilization of your products is occurring in a manner in which your company can encourage; encouraging 150lb individuals whom consume 1,650kcals a day and subsequently complain about gains [...or lack thereof...] is irresponsible!

    Keep in mind; I am not attacking you, nor your company. I am merely stating the first thing out of everybody's mouths should have been positive criticism: "OP, your diet is extremely inadequate, and; if you spent the time worrying about purchasing hormones as you did on dieting, you would not be 150lbs".
  37. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    One of your duties as a representative, though, is to ensure that the utilization of your products is occurring in a manner in which your company can encourage; encouraging 150lb individuals whom consume 1,650kcals a day and subsequently complain about gains [...or lack thereof...] is irresponsible!

    Keep in mind; I am not attacking you, nor your company. I am merely stating the first thing out of everybody's mouths should have been positive criticism: "OP, your diet is extremely inadequate, and; if you spent the time worrying about purchasing hormones as you did on dieting, you would not be 150lbs".
    mullet!..i hear what your saying!..but the O.P opened up the thread stating what he was doing in the first place.he was on the 1-t before hand.i encouraged his positive outlook on his progress.wether or not his diet was up to par,our product worked for him.i asked him if he was going to log his next run,so then would have been a great time to give him all the advice that he would have needed.like i said i understand what you are saying mullet!
    slick.
    board supporter
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    mullet!..i hear what your saying!..but the O.P opened up the thread stating what he was doing in the first place.he was on the 1-t before hand.i encouraged his positive outlook on his progress.wether or not his diet was up to par,our product worked for him.i asked him if he was going to log his next run,so then would have been a great time to give him all the advice that he would have needed.like i said i understand what you are saying mullet!
    slick.
    For sure, B, I was not intending to come down on you in particular; merely a bit distressed.

  39. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For sure, B, I was not intending to come down on you in particular; merely a bit distressed.

    its allgood buddy,
    slick.
    board supporter
  40. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,579
    Rep Power
    179393
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinyrob View Post
    MrBigPR- thank you! bingo! ill high-5 to that! everyone's a d@mn hardgainer until they buck up and do something about it!
    having to eat over 10k a day i'd still consider that a Hard Gainer because it's more than alot of people would need to do. Anytime you have to do more than the majority of people to gain that is what I consider a Hard Gainer. Whether it be eat more, work out more, lift heavier etc. for a person who works 8 hours a day with kids etc taking in even 7k calories a day would be a challenge plus not to mention the money it would take.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance
    By jdrannin1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:55 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's 1-T is here!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 02:50 PM
  3. Primordial Performance
    By human in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in