Just wanted to let you guys know!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ALLLLLRIGHT!:burnout:

xxxpain

Awards
This is great but why it is writen in the site (nutraplanet) that it is curently out of stock ?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is great but why it is writen in the site (nutraplanet) that it is curently out of stock ?
They have some coming to them right now. We had to hold off on shipping to suppliers tell we got all our backorders shipped out.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
I just placed an order for the TRS. Since the sustain alpha is a part of it, I hope it ships out soon!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
congratulations on your purchase my friend,and good luck on your run!:)
slick.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for you guys. Would there be any harm other then to my wallet in running Sustain 7 days a week instead of the 5 on 2 off?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doc. has me on 100 ml of Cypionate a week, I just was wondering what everyones thoughts are on dosing the Sustain 3on-3off, or is this dose not enough to cause my boys to shutdown. I started on cream, then pills and now the Cyp. injections for the past two weeks, I have not noticed any real shrinkage yet, but dont want to shut down completely. My dhea level was low and I am using Dermacrine 4-5 times a week at present.......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doc. has me on 100 ml of Cypionate a week, I just was wondering what everyones thoughts are on dosing the Sustain 3on-3off, or is this dose not enough to cause my boys to shutdown. I started on cream, then pills and now the Cyp. injections for the past two weeks, I have not noticed any real shrinkage yet, but dont want to shut down completely. My dhea level was low and I am using Dermacrine 4-5 times a week at present.......
Is this for HRT?

It's best to utilize this protocol (3 days on/ 3 days off) right from the very beginning of the cycle; we're still compiling data through bloodwork on this as well. Once shutdown begins to take place on a significant level, it's fairly difficult to mitigate that aspect while on-cycle.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about using it in that manner, I was reading the pct thread using Sustain Alpha and when it was mentioned when the boys are suppressed for too long its really tough to bring them back. I guess I,m still a little concerned about shrinkage and shutdown so I was just curious on your thoughts on using Sustain in this fashion.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about using it in that manner, I was reading the pct thread using Sustain Alpha and when it was mentioned when the boys are suppressed for too long its really tough to bring them back. I guess I,m still a little concerned about shrinkage and shutdown so I was just curious on your thoughts on using Sustain in this fashion.
In all honesty, i think it's worth a try. Utilizing the 3 days on/3 days off protocol might help keep the shrinkage to a minimum. I'd be very interested in hearing your long term results/effect in this regard.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Trauma, I will order Sustain on my next order and will ck. in time to time with my results. By the way 100 ml of Cyp. a week feels great.........