1-T + old school 1AD

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I have one bottle of 1ad and I am looking for something to add to it as just 1 bottle isn't quite sufficient for a full cycle. Would adding 1-t to the cycle be an appropriate compund to add for extra effectiveness? If so, can anybody reccomend a dosing/timing schedule and expected results (gains/sides)? I'm really looking for a low side effect cycle. I've done one previous ph cycle of superdrol about 2 1/2 years ago, and while I had amazing results I felt the sides weren't quite worth it (gyno flare up and joint issues).

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one bottle of 1ad and I am looking for something to add to it as just 1 bottle isn't quite sufficient for a full cycle. Would adding 1-t to the cycle be an appropriate compund to add for extra effectiveness? If so, can anybody reccomend a dosing/timing schedule and expected results (gains/sides)? I'm really looking for a low side effect cycle. I've done one previous ph cycle of superdrol about 2 1/2 years ago, and while I had amazing results I felt the sides weren't quite worth it (gyno flare up and joint issues).

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Yes, i think it would be.

Dosing time depends on what works best for you. I will relay one important fact with 1-T use. 1-T is a time released formulation, so the longer you leave an application on the skin, the better the effects that can be yielded. We recommend at leaving an application on for at least 12-24 hours between showers.

Preparing your skin for optimal absorbtion is also important. This is why we recommend you exfoliate the skin prior to application. This allows for better penetration of the transdermal formula.

Some guys dose this in the A.M., some dose it in the P.M. Whatever is going to allow you to leave it on longer is what i recommend. The 1-T also has a bit of DHEA in there to help mitigate libido-effect by adding a bit of test and estrogen into the mix.