Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Any chance of a 1-t tren sale coming up soon?

2. Quote Originally Posted by sgcarpenter View Post
    Any chance of a 1-t tren sale coming up soon?
    We just had a big BOGO sale last month with our Dermacrine, 1-T, and 1-T Tren. You never know what's on the horizon though. In the mean time, use the coupon code: Sponsor10 to get 10% our product line.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    This transdermal product would stand out, b/c there aren't any other commercial transdermal 1-Androsterone formulations on the market. Its a combination formula that addresses the bioavailability issues with 1-Androsterone and the libido concerns that are associated with both 1-Androsterone and Prodienolone products. Try adding a high DHEA dose with a 1-Androsterone and Prodienolone oral and tell me how that works out for you. It was also consumer interest that drove this product to become released. I don't think anything about this formualtion was a secret leading up to its release, so I don't seem to understand the aggressive line of questioning and parroting that I am reading within this thread.
    true, also we should not call it transdermal cause FDA might ban it.

4. Take advantage of this great sale while you can. Get any of our topical products for 30% off their normal retail price. It's time to get your summer swole on! This deal will end on 07-20-09, so get you some!!!! This discount will automatically be applied when you add an item to your cart. Click the links below for more product info!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. bumpity,bump!
    board supporter
    •   

6. Thats right, Last week to get in on this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Take advantage of this great sale while you can. Get any of our topical products for 30% off their normal retail price. It's time to get your summer swole on! This deal will end on 07-20-09, so get you some!!!! This discount will automatically be applied when you add an item to your cart. Click the links below for more product info!

7. good stuff
    Team Orbit

8. what happened to this?

9. D/C'd a long time ago.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. D: no wayz.. then why is the write up still there?.. it's evil lol.. like a "hmm that looks cool, oh **** it's no longer made"

11. Mods put it up as a sticky.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. ebil I tell you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance's - Dermatherm Target Write-up
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:52 AM
  2. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:07 PM