Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.
    Epi is one of the few legal compounds that would stack well with the 1-T TREN.

I would run 10-20mg ED of the epi with 4-5 pumps of the 1-T TREN.

-Eric
    •   

3. Would Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" be an advisable stacker? Considering a low-dose alongside... it seems to be a dry compound, which at first appears to be a good stack...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.
    I agree with eric that you shouldn't need to go that high on the epi, so i'd start low and adjust as needed. I think 30mg/max should induce great effects with 5 pumps of 1-T Tren. If you're running this 6 weeks - Start the 1-T Tren out initially, and then add the epi in starting the beginning of week 3.

This stack should deliver some impressive strength gains, and most likely one hell of a recomp-type effect.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Would Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" be an advisable stacker? Considering a low-dose alongside... it seems to be a dry compound, which at first appears to be a good stack...
    Yes - It would seem to be from what i've been reading of anecdotal feedback. I'll actually be testing those waters at some point myself.

Legendary

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I agree with eric that you shouldn't need to go that high on the epi, so i'd start low and adjust as needed. I think 30mg/max should induce great effects with 5 pumps of 1-T Tren. If you're running this 6 weeks - Start the 1-T Tren out initially, and then add the epi in starting the beginning of week 3.

This stack should deliver some impressive strength gains, and most likely one hell of a recomp-type effect.
    Trauma and Eric, thank you gentleman. Two bottles of Tren coming right up. Starting May 1st probably. I'll let you know how it goes in June.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Trauma and Eric, thank you gentleman. Two bottles of Tren coming right up. Starting May 1st probably. I'll let you know how it goes in June.
    Sounds good, buddy. Do you plan go log it?

Legendary

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Sounds good, buddy. Do you plan go log it?
    I may. I have no problems being committed to a cycle, but I am not the most computer savy fella in the universe, and fairly busy like you or anybody else for that matter. I may do one final write up, with before and afters, full on detail of diet, training, dosing, feeling's, sides, etc. It's just sometimes instead of heading to sit in front of the computer I head straight for bed for the growing zzzzzz's. I don't want to commit and let anybody down, or do the ol disappearing act. I saw you guys were looking for two loggers, I would be a stellar choice in my opinion. I knocked out a cycle of a-bombs recently, (absolutely wicked strength gains, have kept ALL of my weight and visible mass nearly 60 days later.)So that disqualifies me from what I read in the rules.

9. Any more questions or comments?

Legendary

10. Yea, I cant wait to hear Eric's interview with Carl from Super Human Radio. Lookin forward to it!
    •   

11. damn 80 bucks i have only ran one tren product in this nature and all I got was a pissed off wife because of the sexual sides
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

12. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    damn 80 bucks i have only ran one tren product in this nature and all I got was a pissed off wife because of the sexual sides
    But it's buy one get one free right now.

Also, I've been using Sustain Alpha while on-cycle and I haven't had any negative sexual sides thus far. I'm into the fourth week of my cycle now.

13. Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    But it's buy one get one free right now.

Also, I've been using Sustain Alpha while on-cycle and I haven't had any negative sexual sides thus far. I'm into the fourth week of my cycle now.
    Thats what im talking about! on cycle Sustain is the way to go. 3 on 3 off

14. I just purchased a bottle of 1-t tren here at N.P. last week, just came in the mail today. Applied it, went on nice, smells fine. But then you guys drop a bomb on us and make em buy 1 get one. Sooooo, I just ordered another bottle which I was planning on running anyway, so now I've got one, and two on the way. Maybe save the other for a rainy day. Starting epi in two weeks. Looking forward to this stack. Libido should be good since stacking with Epi correct? Anyone.

15. Ok, I can not find that darn Official PCT thread.
    1) So what would PCT look like for this, say using 4 pumps?
    Is OTC PCT ok, or should you err on the side of caution and go for nolva, etc?

2) I have read a few posts saying to use this for 6 weeks, is one bottle (27 days) effective.

Thanks

16. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    I just purchased a bottle of 1-t tren here at N.P. last week, just came in the mail today. Applied it, went on nice, smells fine. But then you guys drop a bomb on us and make em buy 1 get one. Sooooo, I just ordered another bottle which I was planning on running anyway, so now I've got one, and two on the way. Maybe save the other for a rainy day. Starting epi in two weeks. Looking forward to this stack. Libido should be good since stacking with Epi correct? Anyone.
    Someone with more epi experience should probably comment on this one...

-Eric

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Ok, I can not find that darn Official PCT thread.
    1) So what would PCT look like for this, say using 4 pumps?
    Is OTC PCT ok, or should you err on the side of caution and go for nolva, etc?

2) I have read a few posts saying to use this for 6 weeks, is one bottle (27 days) effective.

Thanks
    Here is the Official PCT thread -

The Official PCT of 2009

Just one bottle of 1-T TREN will be plenty effective, although the extra time allows most guys to really solidify the gains.

We absolutely support the TRS as a full and complete for any cycle 6 weeks or less. (assuming the hormones are cleared quickly)

-Eric

18. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Here is the Official PCT thread -
    Favorited - I was looking within the PCT section of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Just one bottle of 1-T TREN will be plenty effective, although the extra time allows most guys to really solidify the gains.

We absolutely support the TRS as a full and complete for any cycle 6 weeks or less. (assuming the hormones are cleared quickly)

-Eric
    Sounds good, thanks! Now just hoping NP gets some 1-T Tren back in stock soon

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post

You can buy one, and get one FREE directly through us for the next 48hrs - www.primordialperformance.com

-Eric

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post

It should be back in stock any day. but you can only get the BOGO at primordialperformance.com

21. How would you best use trans dermal formestane with this? Just apply the 1-T Tren to arms shoulders and back, and the form to chest?

22. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    How would you best use trans dermal formestane with this? Just apply the 1-T Tren to arms shoulders and back, and the form to chest?
    Sounds like an awesome idea. Definitely would like to hear a response.

23. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    How would you best use trans dermal formestane with this? Just apply the 1-T Tren to arms shoulders and back, and the form to chest?
    That sounds good

24. It's for gyno control. I think it's the DHEA that messes with me since had the puffyness with 1-T and dermacrine. It might be becuase I get carried away at first though and grease myself up like a Turkish wrestler, but it seems to settle a bit after the first week of use. I'm a bit more concerned with the Tren in it, so I will let you folks know if this helps.

25. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    Yeah, you really want to make sure you hit the shoulders and upper back, but by the time you apply the full 5 pumps, it will cover your entire upper body.

-Eric

26. Ok another few questions that I might have missed the answer for. Why apply this to the upper body? Why not calves or even quads?

I am within minutes of ordering and am still debating on 27 days at 4 pumps or 42 days at 5 pumps (1 bottle or two)......For someone who is 5'11" 190 which should I shoot for?

Looking at the Primordial website you have the Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack which is $14 more than buying the twin pack and hardcore muscle stack(minus $30 off coupon) anyway to get them packaged together?

And I know I am forgetting something else...
    Last edited by Mikey13; 05-06-2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: abc's

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Ok another few questions that I might have missed the answer for. Why apply this to the upper body? Why not calves or even quads?

I am within minutes of ordering and am still debating on 27 days at 4 pumps or 42 days at 5 pumps (1 bottle or two)......For someone who is 5'11" 190 which should I shoot for?

Looking at the Primordial website you have the Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack which is $14 more than buying the twin pack and hardcore muscle stack(minus $30 off coupon) anyway to get them packaged together?

We recommend applying 1-T, 1-T Tren, and Dermacrine to your upper shoulders/torso because you have a large amount of the steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17-HSD) present there. They are required for the conversions of our products to more active anabolic hormones. This enhances the ability many fold of receiving the maximum benefits this product has to offer if you apply in these areas.

We do recommend 5 pumps/day for optimal results, but 4 pumps should work very good as well.

Legendary

28. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Ok another few questions that I might have missed the answer for. Why apply this to the upper body? Why not calves or even quads?

For future reference, this is an informative article concerning transdermal steroids:

29. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We recommend applying 1-T, 1-T Tren, and Dermacrine to your upper shoulders/torso because you have a large amount of the steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17-HSD) present there. They are required for the conversions of our products to more active anabolic hormones. This enhances the ability many fold of receiving the maximum benefits this product has to offer if you apply in these areas.

We do recommend 5 pumps/day for optimal results, but 4 pumps should work very good as well.
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    For future reference, this is an informative article concerning transdermal steroids:
    and Thank you
    Very interesting - everyday I learn something new, just hope I can retain all this knowledge. My thoughts where , calves are vascular and quads are a huge muscle, you would be able to absorb and distribute things well - guess I had no clue.

30. Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    Yes Yes it is

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance's - Dermatherm Target Write-up
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:52 AM
  2. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:07 PM