Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Thanks for the response, cant wait to get the product and give it a run.

2. It sucks that the 1t/tren got pushed back until the 11th, whats up with that?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    It sucks that the 1t/tren got pushed back until the 11th, whats up with that?
    There was some minor delays with manufacturing/bottling. Everything should be good to go on march 11th. If anything new arises, i'll inform you all; we don't anticipate that though.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. Does anyone plan to log this shortly? If so, please link us to it.

Go get your 1-T Tren, gentlemen!

1-T Tren

1-T Tren Twin Pack

Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Does anyone plan to log this shortly? If so, please link us to it.

1-T Tren

1-T Tren Twin Pack

trauma!..hit the nail on the head with that one!..yall need to get that tren!
    board supporter
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Does anyone plan to log this shortly? If so, please link us to it.

1-T Tren

1-T Tren Twin Pack

Bump!

Legendary

7. I'm going to log but I need to get my post count up first so I can post links and pics.

Trauma, I sent one PM to you here and one on PP forums.

8. I have a different question about this product. Am i going to need 60X0 or an antiaromatise to use with this product to keep from estrogen production. i really dont feel like haveing to drain the nips. that sh-t hurts. haha. and am i going to need a cycle support of some sort? thanks

9. Quote Originally Posted by ellingtonlies View Post
    I have a different question about this product. Am i going to need 60X0 or an antiaromatise to use with this product to keep from estrogen production. i really dont feel like haveing to drain the nips. that sh-t hurts. haha. and am i going to need a cycle support of some sort? thanks
    Stay away from 6-oxo… if you are going to use an AI, then I recommend Arom-X or formestane. (formesol is good too) I don’t think most guys would need an AI, but if you know you are sensitive to gyno symptoms, then it wouldn’t be a bad idea.

We do recommend vitex to control prolactin control though.

-Eric

10. Bump for some questions/comments!

Legendary

11. Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.
    Epi is one of the few legal compounds that would stack well with the 1-T TREN.

I would run 10-20mg ED of the epi with 4-5 pumps of the 1-T TREN.

-Eric

13. Would Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" be an advisable stacker? Considering a low-dose alongside... it seems to be a dry compound, which at first appears to be a good stack...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.
    I agree with eric that you shouldn't need to go that high on the epi, so i'd start low and adjust as needed. I think 30mg/max should induce great effects with 5 pumps of 1-T Tren. If you're running this 6 weeks - Start the 1-T Tren out initially, and then add the epi in starting the beginning of week 3.

This stack should deliver some impressive strength gains, and most likely one hell of a recomp-type effect.

Legendary

15. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Would Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" be an advisable stacker? Considering a low-dose alongside... it seems to be a dry compound, which at first appears to be a good stack...
    Yes - It would seem to be from what i've been reading of anecdotal feedback. I'll actually be testing those waters at some point myself.

Legendary

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I agree with eric that you shouldn't need to go that high on the epi, so i'd start low and adjust as needed. I think 30mg/max should induce great effects with 5 pumps of 1-T Tren. If you're running this 6 weeks - Start the 1-T Tren out initially, and then add the epi in starting the beginning of week 3.

This stack should deliver some impressive strength gains, and most likely one hell of a recomp-type effect.
    Trauma and Eric, thank you gentleman. Two bottles of Tren coming right up. Starting May 1st probably. I'll let you know how it goes in June.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Trauma and Eric, thank you gentleman. Two bottles of Tren coming right up. Starting May 1st probably. I'll let you know how it goes in June.
    Sounds good, buddy. Do you plan go log it?

Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Sounds good, buddy. Do you plan go log it?
    I may. I have no problems being committed to a cycle, but I am not the most computer savy fella in the universe, and fairly busy like you or anybody else for that matter. I may do one final write up, with before and afters, full on detail of diet, training, dosing, feeling's, sides, etc. It's just sometimes instead of heading to sit in front of the computer I head straight for bed for the growing zzzzzz's. I don't want to commit and let anybody down, or do the ol disappearing act. I saw you guys were looking for two loggers, I would be a stellar choice in my opinion. I knocked out a cycle of a-bombs recently, (absolutely wicked strength gains, have kept ALL of my weight and visible mass nearly 60 days later.)So that disqualifies me from what I read in the rules.

19. Any more questions or comments?

Legendary

20. Yea, I cant wait to hear Eric's interview with Carl from Super Human Radio. Lookin forward to it!

21. damn 80 bucks i have only ran one tren product in this nature and all I got was a pissed off wife because of the sexual sides
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

22. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    damn 80 bucks i have only ran one tren product in this nature and all I got was a pissed off wife because of the sexual sides
    But it's buy one get one free right now.

Also, I've been using Sustain Alpha while on-cycle and I haven't had any negative sexual sides thus far. I'm into the fourth week of my cycle now.

23. Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    But it's buy one get one free right now.

Also, I've been using Sustain Alpha while on-cycle and I haven't had any negative sexual sides thus far. I'm into the fourth week of my cycle now.
    Thats what im talking about! on cycle Sustain is the way to go. 3 on 3 off

24. I just purchased a bottle of 1-t tren here at N.P. last week, just came in the mail today. Applied it, went on nice, smells fine. But then you guys drop a bomb on us and make em buy 1 get one. Sooooo, I just ordered another bottle which I was planning on running anyway, so now I've got one, and two on the way. Maybe save the other for a rainy day. Starting epi in two weeks. Looking forward to this stack. Libido should be good since stacking with Epi correct? Anyone.

25. Ok, I can not find that darn Official PCT thread.
    1) So what would PCT look like for this, say using 4 pumps?
    Is OTC PCT ok, or should you err on the side of caution and go for nolva, etc?

2) I have read a few posts saying to use this for 6 weeks, is one bottle (27 days) effective.

Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 07:07 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren is here!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 01:19 PM
  3. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren, now at NutraPlanet!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:06 PM