Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

How would you best use trans dermal formestane with this? Just apply the 1-T Tren to arms shoulders and back, and the form to chest?

Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    How would you best use trans dermal formestane with this? Just apply the 1-T Tren to arms shoulders and back, and the form to chest?
    Sounds like an awesome idea. Definitely would like to hear a response.
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

That sounds good
    •   

It's for gyno control. I think it's the DHEA that messes with me since had the puffyness with 1-T and dermacrine. It might be becuase I get carried away at first though and grease myself up like a Turkish wrestler, but it seems to settle a bit after the first week of use. I'm a bit more concerned with the Tren in it, so I will let you folks know if this helps.

Yeah, you really want to make sure you hit the shoulders and upper back, but by the time you apply the full 5 pumps, it will cover your entire upper body.

-Eric
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Ok another few questions that I might have missed the answer for. Why apply this to the upper body? Why not calves or even quads?

I am within minutes of ordering and am still debating on 27 days at 4 pumps or 42 days at 5 pumps (1 bottle or two)......For someone who is 5'11" 190 which should I shoot for?

Looking at the Primordial website you have the Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack which is $14 more than buying the twin pack and hardcore muscle stack(minus $30 off coupon) anyway to get them packaged together?

And I know I am forgetting something else...
    Last edited by Mikey13; 05-06-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: abc's
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Ok another few questions that I might have missed the answer for. Why apply this to the upper body? Why not calves or even quads?

I am within minutes of ordering and am still debating on 27 days at 4 pumps or 42 days at 5 pumps (1 bottle or two)......For someone who is 5'11" 190 which should I shoot for?

Looking at the Primordial website you have the Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack which is $14 more than buying the twin pack and hardcore muscle stack(minus $30 off coupon) anyway to get them packaged together?

We recommend applying 1-T, 1-T Tren, and Dermacrine to your upper shoulders/torso because you have a large amount of the steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17-HSD) present there. They are required for the conversions of our products to more active anabolic hormones. This enhances the ability many fold of receiving the maximum benefits this product has to offer if you apply in these areas.

We do recommend 5 pumps/day for optimal results, but 4 pumps should work very good as well.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post

For future reference, this is an informative article concerning transdermal steroids:
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We recommend applying 1-T, 1-T Tren, and Dermacrine to your upper shoulders/torso because you have a large amount of the steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17-HSD) present there. They are required for the conversions of our products to more active anabolic hormones. This enhances the ability many fold of receiving the maximum benefits this product has to offer if you apply in these areas.

We do recommend 5 pumps/day for optimal results, but 4 pumps should work very good as well.
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    For future reference, this is an informative article concerning transdermal steroids:
    and Thank you
    Very interesting - everyday I learn something new, just hope I can retain all this knowledge. My thoughts where , calves are vascular and quads are a huge muscle, you would be able to absorb and distribute things well - guess I had no clue.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    Yes Yes it is
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Any chance of a 1-t tren sale coming up soon?
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sgcarpenter View Post
    Any chance of a 1-t tren sale coming up soon?
    We just had a big BOGO sale last month with our Dermacrine, 1-T, and 1-T Tren. You never know what's on the horizon though. In the mean time, use the coupon code: Sponsor10 to get 10% our product line.

Legendary

Stats
    5'8"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    This transdermal product would stand out, b/c there aren't any other commercial transdermal 1-Androsterone formulations on the market. Its a combination formula that addresses the bioavailability issues with 1-Androsterone and the libido concerns that are associated with both 1-Androsterone and Prodienolone products. Try adding a high DHEA dose with a 1-Androsterone and Prodienolone oral and tell me how that works out for you. It was also consumer interest that drove this product to become released. I don't think anything about this formualtion was a secret leading up to its release, so I don't seem to understand the aggressive line of questioning and parroting that I am reading within this thread.
    true, also we should not call it transdermal cause FDA might ban it.
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Take advantage of this great sale while you can. Get any of our topical products for 30% off their normal retail price. It's time to get your summer swole on! This deal will end on 07-20-09, so get you some!!!! This discount will automatically be applied when you add an item to your cart. Click the links below for more product info!

Legendary

Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

bumpity,bump!
    board supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thats right, Last week to get in on this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Take advantage of this great sale while you can. Get any of our topical products for 30% off their normal retail price. It's time to get your summer swole on! This deal will end on 07-20-09, so get you some!!!! This discount will automatically be applied when you add an item to your cart. Click the links below for more product info!

good stuff
    Team Orbit
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

what happened to this?
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

D/C'd a long time ago.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

D: no wayz.. then why is the write up still there?.. it's evil lol.. like a "hmm that looks cool, oh **** it's no longer made"
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mods put it up as a sticky.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

ebil I tell you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance's - Dermatherm Target Write-up
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:52 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 06:07 PM