Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    1-AD is going to have less oral bioavailability than methenolone acetate [15-20%] because its non-methylated, but more than plain DHEA [3%] because it is has a double-bond in the 1st position, so 8% is an educated guess for 1-ene compounds (1-AD, 1-DHEA, ect). Ive made this proposal several times, and even the almighty steroid guru Pat himself has no disagreeance with it.

With that said, I’m not seeing anything special that would improve oral absorption with the 19-nor molecule, except maybe the 9-ene… so 8% is really a high guess for oral absorption.

We base our 35% average TD delivery claim based on the aggressive permeants and penetration enhancers in our formula. Similar formulas have been proven to absorb at rates upwards of 30%, and even higher on thin areas of the skin, so 35% is really an estimate in a best case scenario.

Even if you only get 20% absorbed topically, you should still yield better results with 81mg in a TD than you would with 150mg orally. (assuming you even get 8% in an oral)

In fact, Im so sure you will love 1-T TREN that I’ll give you your money bac…. Ah jeez… you get what Im sayin.

-Eric
    Okay, You sold me. I can't wait to run this stuff.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

1-AD is going to have less oral bioavailability than methenolone acetate [15-20%] because its non-methylated, but more than plain DHEA [3%] because it is has a double-bond in the 1st position, so 8% is an educated guess for 1-ene compounds (1-AD, 1-DHEA, ect). Ive made this proposal several times, and even the almighty steroid guru Pat himself has no disagreeance with it.

With that said, I’m not seeing anything special that would improve oral absorption with the 19-nor molecule, except maybe the 9-ene… so 8% is really a high guess for oral absorption.

We base our 35% average TD delivery claim based on the aggressive permeants and penetration enhancers in our formula. Similar formulas have been proven to absorb at rates upwards of 30%, and even higher on thin areas of the skin, so 35% is really an estimate in a best case scenario.

Even if you only get 20% absorbed topically, you should still yield better results with 81mg in a TD than you would with 150mg orally. (assuming you even get 8% in an oral)

In fact, Im so sure you will love 1-T TREN that I’ll give you your money bac…. Ah jeez… you get what Im sayin.

-Eric
    LOL, I do get what your sayin'. I really liked 1-T, I gave it a great review in my log, so I expect the Tren version should work nicely as well. Really, all the different claims regarding the % of absorption bandied about don't mean a whole lot. I know some people have taken issues with your 30-35% absorption claims - but again it doesn't really matter. The only question that matters is, does it work as advertised in the real world? For me, 1-T passed the test, and I assume Tren will as well.

If I get over my fear of progestin-based compounds, I might try it...
  3. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    LOL, I do get what your sayin'. I really liked 1-T, I gave it a great review in my log, so I expect the Tren version should work nicely as well. Really, all the different claims regarding the % of absorption bandied about don't mean a whole lot. I know some people have taken issues with your 30-35% absorption claims - but again it doesn't really matter. The only question that matters is, does it work as advertised in the real world? For me, 1-T passed the test, and I assume Tren will as well.

If I get over my fear of progestin-based compounds, I might try it...
    Sounds good.. be sure to link me up to log if you go for it.

Thanks guys.

-Eric
    •   

4. Banned

Is the Tren 1 going to be ok for us guys in Australia?
    AZZA
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by AZZA View Post
    Is the Tren 1 going to be ok for us guys in Australia?
    AZZA
    We wont be able to ship this to AUS because of the DHEA.

-Eric
  6. Banned

We wont be able to ship this to AUS because of the DHEA.

-Eric
    Is that you Eric? Aaron downunder here, thanks for reply, looks like we luck out again. You have my email still for the review? We can still do the other product we talked about.
    AZZA
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Hey there fellas new here, ordered my 1-t tren, just waiting on delivery curious to know if there is anything I can do before I begin my cycle to "prime" my body to enhance or to take full advantage of what this product can do? Maybe through diet, or other supplementation I was reading about L-carnitiine L-tartrate making androgen receptors more availible, any thoughts much appreciated.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trav1020 View Post
    Hey there fellas new here, ordered my 1-t tren, just waiting on delivery curious to know if there is anything I can do before I begin my cycle to "prime" my body to enhance or to take full advantage of what this product can do? Maybe through diet, or other supplementation I was reading about L-carnitiine L-tartrate making androgen receptors more availible, any thoughts much appreciated.
    When's the last time you did anything hormonal?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

this would be the first
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trav1020 View Post
    this would be the first
    You really won't need anything to prime yourself then; you're good to go.

LG Sciences does make a product "Receptor" if you're interested in checking it out, but in all honesty, you don't need anything at this point.

Legendary

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Thanks for the response, cant wait to get the product and give it a run.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

It sucks that the 1t/tren got pushed back until the 11th, whats up with that?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    It sucks that the 1t/tren got pushed back until the 11th, whats up with that?
    There was some minor delays with manufacturing/bottling. Everything should be good to go on march 11th. If anything new arises, i'll inform you all; we don't anticipate that though.

Legendary

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Does anyone plan to log this shortly? If so, please link us to it.

Go get your 1-T Tren, gentlemen!

1-T Tren

1-T Tren Twin Pack

Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

Legendary

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

1-T Tren

1-T Tren Twin Pack

trauma!..hit the nail on the head with that one!..yall need to get that tren!
    board supporter
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

1-T Tren

1-T Tren Twin Pack

Bump!

Legendary

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I'm going to log but I need to get my post count up first so I can post links and pics.

Trauma, I sent one PM to you here and one on PP forums.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I have a different question about this product. Am i going to need 60X0 or an antiaromatise to use with this product to keep from estrogen production. i really dont feel like haveing to drain the nips. that sh-t hurts. haha. and am i going to need a cycle support of some sort? thanks
  19. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ellingtonlies View Post
    I have a different question about this product. Am i going to need 60X0 or an antiaromatise to use with this product to keep from estrogen production. i really dont feel like haveing to drain the nips. that sh-t hurts. haha. and am i going to need a cycle support of some sort? thanks
    Stay away from 6-oxo… if you are going to use an AI, then I recommend Arom-X or formestane. (formesol is good too) I don’t think most guys would need an AI, but if you know you are sensitive to gyno symptoms, then it wouldn’t be a bad idea.

We do recommend vitex to control prolactin control though.

-Eric
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Bump for some questions/comments!

Legendary

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.
  22. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Trauma, I have 2 bottles of EpiDrol. Planning on 40 mg/day, should last 45 days. I will ramp up dosage first week. I have been planning on stacking with 1-T, but have not made that purchase yet because I was waiting for feedback on your new Tren product. I am an experienced p.h. user, 35 years old, 6'1", 212lb, 10-12% bf. Ready to roll. Would like to stack epi w/ 1-T Tren. Goals would be to cut down, lean out, etc. I've heard not a good idea else where in a forum. Would like to hear it from you.?? Also, looking for feedback on how to overlap 1-T or Tren w/ epi product. Was thinking of starting epi 2nd week into 1-T/Tren cycle, so 45 days on transdermal, 45 on epi, with 2 week headstart on transdermal. PcT planned out and in posession of. May alter based on your advice. Have been very responsive in the past to any p.h./steroids. Wouldn't mind putting on weight/l.b.m and cutting at same time, a real magic trick that only gear seems to be able to do.
    Epi is one of the few legal compounds that would stack well with the 1-T TREN.

I would run 10-20mg ED of the epi with 4-5 pumps of the 1-T TREN.

-Eric
  23. Senior Member

Would Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" be an advisable stacker? Considering a low-dose alongside... it seems to be a dry compound, which at first appears to be a good stack...
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I agree with eric that you shouldn't need to go that high on the epi, so i'd start low and adjust as needed. I think 30mg/max should induce great effects with 5 pumps of 1-T Tren. If you're running this 6 weeks - Start the 1-T Tren out initially, and then add the epi in starting the beginning of week 3.

This stack should deliver some impressive strength gains, and most likely one hell of a recomp-type effect.

Legendary

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Would Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" be an advisable stacker? Considering a low-dose alongside... it seems to be a dry compound, which at first appears to be a good stack...
    Yes - It would seem to be from what i've been reading of anecdotal feedback. I'll actually be testing those waters at some point myself.

Legendary

26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

I agree with eric that you shouldn't need to go that high on the epi, so i'd start low and adjust as needed. I think 30mg/max should induce great effects with 5 pumps of 1-T Tren. If you're running this 6 weeks - Start the 1-T Tren out initially, and then add the epi in starting the beginning of week 3.

This stack should deliver some impressive strength gains, and most likely one hell of a recomp-type effect.
    Trauma and Eric, thank you gentleman. Two bottles of Tren coming right up. Starting May 1st probably. I'll let you know how it goes in June.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Trauma and Eric, thank you gentleman. Two bottles of Tren coming right up. Starting May 1st probably. I'll let you know how it goes in June.
    Sounds good, buddy. Do you plan go log it?

Legendary

28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

Sounds good, buddy. Do you plan go log it?
    I may. I have no problems being committed to a cycle, but I am not the most computer savy fella in the universe, and fairly busy like you or anybody else for that matter. I may do one final write up, with before and afters, full on detail of diet, training, dosing, feeling's, sides, etc. It's just sometimes instead of heading to sit in front of the computer I head straight for bed for the growing zzzzzz's. I don't want to commit and let anybody down, or do the ol disappearing act. I saw you guys were looking for two loggers, I would be a stellar choice in my opinion. I knocked out a cycle of a-bombs recently, (absolutely wicked strength gains, have kept ALL of my weight and visible mass nearly 60 days later.)So that disqualifies me from what I read in the rules.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Any more questions or comments?

Legendary

30. Advanced Member

Yea, I cant wait to hear Eric's interview with Carl from Super Human Radio. Lookin forward to it!
  31. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

damn 80 bucks i have only ran one tren product in this nature and all I got was a pissed off wife because of the sexual sides
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    damn 80 bucks i have only ran one tren product in this nature and all I got was a pissed off wife because of the sexual sides
    But it's buy one get one free right now.

Also, I've been using Sustain Alpha while on-cycle and I haven't had any negative sexual sides thus far. I'm into the fourth week of my cycle now.
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    But it's buy one get one free right now.

Also, I've been using Sustain Alpha while on-cycle and I haven't had any negative sexual sides thus far. I'm into the fourth week of my cycle now.
    Thats what im talking about! on cycle Sustain is the way to go. 3 on 3 off
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

I just purchased a bottle of 1-t tren here at N.P. last week, just came in the mail today. Applied it, went on nice, smells fine. But then you guys drop a bomb on us and make em buy 1 get one. Sooooo, I just ordered another bottle which I was planning on running anyway, so now I've got one, and two on the way. Maybe save the other for a rainy day. Starting epi in two weeks. Looking forward to this stack. Libido should be good since stacking with Epi correct? Anyone.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Ok, I can not find that darn Official PCT thread.
    1) So what would PCT look like for this, say using 4 pumps?
    Is OTC PCT ok, or should you err on the side of caution and go for nolva, etc?

2) I have read a few posts saying to use this for 6 weeks, is one bottle (27 days) effective.

Thanks
  36. Board Sponsor

I just purchased a bottle of 1-t tren here at N.P. last week, just came in the mail today. Applied it, went on nice, smells fine. But then you guys drop a bomb on us and make em buy 1 get one. Sooooo, I just ordered another bottle which I was planning on running anyway, so now I've got one, and two on the way. Maybe save the other for a rainy day. Starting epi in two weeks. Looking forward to this stack. Libido should be good since stacking with Epi correct? Anyone.
    Someone with more epi experience should probably comment on this one...

-Eric
  37. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Ok, I can not find that darn Official PCT thread.
    1) So what would PCT look like for this, say using 4 pumps?
    Is OTC PCT ok, or should you err on the side of caution and go for nolva, etc?

2) I have read a few posts saying to use this for 6 weeks, is one bottle (27 days) effective.

Thanks
    Here is the Official PCT thread -

The Official PCT of 2009

Just one bottle of 1-T TREN will be plenty effective, although the extra time allows most guys to really solidify the gains.

We absolutely support the TRS as a full and complete for any cycle 6 weeks or less. (assuming the hormones are cleared quickly)

-Eric
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Here is the Official PCT thread -
    Favorited - I was looking within the PCT section of the forums

Just one bottle of 1-T TREN will be plenty effective, although the extra time allows most guys to really solidify the gains.

We absolutely support the TRS as a full and complete for any cycle 6 weeks or less. (assuming the hormones are cleared quickly)

-Eric
    Sounds good, thanks! Now just hoping NP gets some 1-T Tren back in stock soon
  39. Board Sponsor

You can buy one, and get one FREE directly through us for the next 48hrs - www.primordialperformance.com

-Eric
  40. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

It should be back in stock any day. but you can only get the BOGO at primordialperformance.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance's - Dermatherm Target Write-up
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:52 AM
  2. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 07:07 PM