1-t and diuretic

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Will taking a diuretic while using this product affect the results? What about orals? Thanks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will taking a diuretic while using this product affect the results? What about orals? Thanks.
When you say 'diuretic', are we talking prescription based Loop or Thiazide (I.E. Lasix, Bumex, HCTZ), or OTC products?

You can stack 1-T with an oral product. I've used Phera-plex myself, and quite few guys have used it with Havoc/Epi with good results.

If you were to use a diuretic, i wouldn't use it while on cycle.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
no, just a water type pill otc. what do you think about that? still no good? and the with the orals, do the otc diuretics get them out of your syster quicker therefore making them less effective?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, just a water type pill otc. what do you think about that? still no good? and the with the orals, do the otc diuretics get them out of your syster quicker therefore making them less effective?
They're not really going to increase renal clearance of the compounds. Hepatic metabolism plays a bigger role in that department.

I assume you would want to do this because you're setting up the cycle as a cutter then, right?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
The potassium-sparing diuretic 'spironolactone' does interfer with androgen receptor binding, so that would be an issue. But again, Aldactone (Spironolactone) is a presciption based diuretic.