- 02-18-2009, 02:29 PM
- 02-18-2009, 03:20 PM
After 6 years of lifting, alot of guys want to get into hormonal products, but you might want to wait another few years. PP has some great non-hormonal options. They have the PhytoTest which will boost your testosterone, as explained on that product page. You can also stack that with their Testosterone Recovery Stack to naturally boost your test as well. That will also help lower your cortisol, and amplify your natural production (The Toco-8).
With those products and a solid diet/workout routine, it's definitely possible to put on 5-10lbs in a few months of training. You can also pick some of those items up at http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...l-performance/ with free shipping.
02-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Methyl1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2005, 09:49 PM
- By 400runner in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2005, 11:53 PM
- By Benderzzz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:51 PM
- By Cartman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 10-23-2004, 03:12 AM
- By jjjd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-25-2004, 07:30 PM