1-t / havoc cycle questions

sickboy530

Awards
I have been taking 1-t for about a week and plan on adding havoc during the final 4 weeks of my 6 weeks cycle. I am planning on running the havo at 20mg a day, sustain 2 on 5 off and toco-8 daily. What is your guys opinion on this? Should I increase the sustain? Will I see any added benefits from the Havoc at that low of a dosage?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking 1-t for about a week and plan on adding havoc during the final 4 weeks of my 6 weeks cycle. I am planning on running the havo at 20mg a day, sustain 2 on 5 off and toco-8 daily. What is your guys opinion on this? Should I increase the sustain? Will I see any added benefits from the Havoc at that low of a dosage?
I would utilize the Sustain Alpha on a 3 days on/ 3 days off protocol in an effort to minimize hpta suppression.

Havoc at 20mg/day will still yield some nice benefits overall. You can always start at 20mg to ascertain effects and adjust as needed.

Toco-8 used daily will be a great addition to the cycle.

sickboy530

Awards
Thanks Trauma. As far as application area for the Sustain should I use legs and ball sac?

sickboy530

Awards
What about adding Phyto test to my PCT? Good idea or not?

sickboy530

Awards
I have a bottle sitting in my fridge that I never got to use. I was going to use it with the 1-t but went with Havoc instead. Seems like a good time to use it so I can justify buying it in pill form next time.