1-t / havoc cycle questions

1. 1-t / havoc cycle questions

I have been taking 1-t for about a week and plan on adding havoc during the final 4 weeks of my 6 weeks cycle. I am planning on running the havo at 20mg a day, sustain 2 on 5 off and toco-8 daily. What is your guys opinion on this? Should I increase the sustain? Will I see any added benefits from the Havoc at that low of a dosage?

2. Quote Originally Posted by sickboy530 View Post
    I have been taking 1-t for about a week and plan on adding havoc during the final 4 weeks of my 6 weeks cycle. I am planning on running the havo at 20mg a day, sustain 2 on 5 off and toco-8 daily. What is your guys opinion on this? Should I increase the sustain? Will I see any added benefits from the Havoc at that low of a dosage?
    I would utilize the Sustain Alpha on a 3 days on/ 3 days off protocol in an effort to minimize hpta suppression.

Havoc at 20mg/day will still yield some nice benefits overall. You can always start at 20mg to ascertain effects and adjust as needed.

Toco-8 used daily will be a great addition to the cycle.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Thanks Trauma. As far as application area for the Sustain should I use legs and ball sac?

4. Quote Originally Posted by sickboy530 View Post
    Thanks Trauma. As far as application area for the Sustain should I use legs and ball sac?
    Yup, that would be fine.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. What about adding Phyto test to my PCT? Good idea or not?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sickboy530 View Post
    What about adding Phyto test to my PCT? Good idea or not?
    Can help with some LBM gains in PCT, definitely a good idea if you can afford it. Which is even easier after the recent price drop, got to love economies of scale

7. I have a bottle sitting in my fridge that I never got to use. I was going to use it with the 1-t but went with Havoc instead. Seems like a good time to use it so I can justify buying it in pill form next time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. havoc questions?
    By at1010 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:16 PM
  2. Havoc/x-mass cycle questions
    By soujerz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 07:54 PM
  3. Bold/Havoc Cycle Questions
    By HenrySC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
  4. Epi/Havoc cycle possibility/questions...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 06:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:30 PM