Dermacrine rub off???

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
When using dermacrine, how long must I wait after it has been applied to my skin before I can start rubbin up on my girlfriend? I usually shower at night before bed. The timing also coincides with most of my sex. What do I do?

Sorry if this has already been posted but, I searched and couldn't find what I was looking for.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like you shower at night, but when do you actually apply it?

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I apply it right after I shower. According to the directions that's when you are supposed to. Am I wrong?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apply it right after I shower. According to the directions that's when you are supposed to. Am I wrong?
Yes, applying after exfoliation provided by the shower is ideal. People apply at different times of the day due to schedules and such.

If you plan on intimate time with the woman at night, i would wait to apply the 1-T until after that takes place......so right before bed then. Contact exposure can occur with any transdermal, so i'd take measures to limit/prevent that if at all possible.

The 1-T formula itself is time released, so it continues to deliver the product over a prolonged time period. We recommend at least 12-24 hours of dwell time with each application before the next shower takes place.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
When using dermacrine, how long must I wait after it has been applied to my skin before I can start rubbin up on my girlfriend? I usually shower at night before bed. The timing also coincides with most of my sex. What do I do?

Sorry if this has already been posted but, I searched and couldn't find what I was looking for.
I know this is an old thread, but still likely a concern for some people. For those who don't know, we now offer our 1-T, Dermacrine, and Sustain Alpha in our new oral Liqua-Vade technology. All of which are currently on sale for our New Years Sale.