1-T Question

Macurran

Awards
Just got my Hardcore Muscle Stack in the mail today ( Thanks PP one hell of a deal) Im not planning on running my cycle till march but i wanted to now the half life of it or after applying when it starts kicking in. I work from 7-3:30pm and make it to the gym around 4:30-5:00pm. I would be taking a shower about 5:00am should i apply it then and will i still get the best effect at 5:00pm or could i shower as soon as i get home from work and apply it then? Thanks

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Hardcore Muscle Stack in the mail today ( Thanks PP one hell of a deal) Im not planning on running my cycle till march but i wanted to now the half life of it or after applying when it starts kicking in. I work from 7-3:30pm and make it to the gym around 4:30-5:00pm. I would be taking a shower about 5:00am should i apply it then and will i still get the best effect at 5:00pm or could i shower as soon as i get home from work and apply it then? Thanks
i would apply it before leaving for work!..the reason being is that you want to keep it on for 6 hours at least before showering again,if you take it at 5:00 then train,i know you would most likely want to take a shower afterwards.(wasted product);)..unless you train for 6 hrs. i doubt ti;)...LOL..dont forget to let it dry before getting dressed(shirt)!

Macurran

Awards
Ya thats what i was thinking i just wanted to make sure that the products daily effects wouldnt wear off by the time i workout. Thanks for the reply!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome buddy!;)