1-T Question

1. 1-T Question

Just got my Hardcore Muscle Stack in the mail today ( Thanks PP one hell of a deal) Im not planning on running my cycle till march but i wanted to now the half life of it or after applying when it starts kicking in. I work from 7-3:30pm and make it to the gym around 4:30-5:00pm. I would be taking a shower about 5:00am should i apply it then and will i still get the best effect at 5:00pm or could i shower as soon as i get home from work and apply it then? Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by Macurran View Post
    Just got my Hardcore Muscle Stack in the mail today ( Thanks PP one hell of a deal) Im not planning on running my cycle till march but i wanted to now the half life of it or after applying when it starts kicking in. I work from 7-3:30pm and make it to the gym around 4:30-5:00pm. I would be taking a shower about 5:00am should i apply it then and will i still get the best effect at 5:00pm or could i shower as soon as i get home from work and apply it then? Thanks
    i would apply it before leaving for work!..the reason being is that you want to keep it on for 6 hours at least before showering again,if you take it at 5:00 then train,i know you would most likely want to take a shower afterwards.(wasted product)..unless you train for 6 hrs. i doubt ti...LOL..dont forget to let it dry before getting dressed(shirt)!
    board supporter

3. Ya thats what i was thinking i just wanted to make sure that the products daily effects wouldnt wear off by the time i workout. Thanks for the reply!
    •   

4. Your welcome buddy!
    board supporter

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM