Taking a few days off for some R&R in sunny Fort Lauderdale!

  1. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Thumbs up Taking a few days off for some R&R in sunny Fort Lauderdale!


    See you next tuesday everyone. I'm off to Fort Lauderdale for a little R&R, and to see Billy Joel in concert.

    Get on those great Primoridal Performance sales at both Nutraplanet, and the "Hardcore Mass Stack" on the Primordial website!!

    My fellow comrades will be around to answer questions and such as always.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    335532
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    38.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Now I really do hate you. It is like 12 degrees here today. Enjoy the sun you lucky..
  3. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    You have yourself a good one john!...see ya when you get back!
    slick!
    board supporter
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3264
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    31.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    if you meet a stripper, um exotic dancer, named "katie", stay away from her!
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    if you meet a stripper, um exotic dancer, named "katie", stay away from her!
    LOL
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    See you next tuesday everyone. I'm off to Fort Lauderdale for a little R&R, and to see Billy Joel in concert.

    Get on those great Primoridal Performance sales at both Nutraplanet, and the "Hardcore Mass Stack" on the Primordial website!!

    My fellow comrades will be around to answer questions and such as always.

    Have a good one bro
  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'M BACK!

    Had a great time. Billy Joel was absolutely PHENOMENAL! Wish the weather was a bit warmer though, it was cold for south florida (low 70's).....haha

    It's nice to be back in tampa though.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'M BACK!

    Had a great time. Billy Joel was absolutely PHENOMENAL! Wish the weather was a bit warmer though, it was cold for south florida (low 70's).....haha

    It's nice to be back in tampa though.


    I hope it warms up some Iím thinking about hittin up Panama City in a few weeks
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    I hope it warms up some Iím thinking about hittin up Panama City in a few weeks

    Waz up, brotha?

    It's been uncharacteristically cold down here as of late. We are due for a warm up later this week though, so i'm happy.

    Don't worry though, the BRUTAL florida heat isn't far away, so i'll enjoy this while i can i guess.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    567
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Waz up, brotha?

    It's been uncharacteristically cold down here as of late. We are due for a warm up later this week though, so i'm happy.

    Don't worry though, the BRUTAL florida heat isn't far away, so i'll enjoy this while i can i guess.
    Im sure it will be better than here. It just started to snow. so anything over 50 is shorts and a t-shirt for me
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Im sure it will be better than here. It just started to snow. so anything over 50 is shorts and a t-shirt for me
    Lol - I agree.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. taking days off igf?
    By pcs1188 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:46 PM
  2. After taking mdrol for 6 days
    By ironman098 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:53 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in