Taking a few days off for some R&R in sunny Fort Lauderdale!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See you next tuesday everyone. I'm off to Fort Lauderdale for a little R&R, and to see Billy Joel in concert.

Get on those great Primoridal Performance sales at both Nutraplanet, and the "Hardcore Mass Stack" on the Primordial website!!

My fellow comrades will be around to answer questions and such as always. :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Now I really do hate you. :) It is like 12 degrees here today. Enjoy the sun you lucky..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
You have yourself a good one john!...see ya when you get back!:)
slick!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you meet a stripper, um exotic dancer, named "katie", stay away from her!

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
See you next tuesday everyone. I'm off to Fort Lauderdale for a little R&R, and to see Billy Joel in concert.

Get on those great Primoridal Performance sales at both Nutraplanet, and the "Hardcore Mass Stack" on the Primordial website!!

My fellow comrades will be around to answer questions and such as always. :)

Have a good one bro

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'M BACK!

Had a great time. Billy Joel was absolutely PHENOMENAL! Wish the weather was a bit warmer though, it was cold for south florida (low 70's).....haha :)

It's nice to be back in tampa though.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
I'M BACK!

Had a great time. Billy Joel was absolutely PHENOMENAL! Wish the weather was a bit warmer though, it was cold for south florida (low 70's).....haha :)

It's nice to be back in tampa though.

I hope it warms up some I’m thinking about hittin up Panama City in a few weeks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope it warms up some I’m thinking about hittin up Panama City in a few weeks

Waz up, brotha?

It's been uncharacteristically cold down here as of late. We are due for a warm up later this week though, so i'm happy. :)

Don't worry though, the BRUTAL florida heat isn't far away, so i'll enjoy this while i can i guess. :)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Waz up, brotha?

It's been uncharacteristically cold down here as of late. We are due for a warm up later this week though, so i'm happy. :)

Don't worry though, the BRUTAL florida heat isn't far away, so i'll enjoy this while i can i guess. :)
Im sure it will be better than here. It just started to snow. so anything over 50 is shorts and a t-shirt for me

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sure it will be better than here. It just started to snow. so anything over 50 is shorts and a t-shirt for me
Lol - I agree.