Mega-Dosing 1-T

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

Mega-Dosing 1-T

Hey guys,

What do you think the risk/benefit ratio is to dosing 1-T higher, say 3 bottles over 46 days? Thoughts?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I really don't think you're going to get any more of a significant effect. The 1-T product is time released, and designed to continuously deliver small amounts of the formula for conversion to active hormones. Unless you're a very large individual (>300lbs with a large surface area to cover), i don't see any advantage to using 3 bottles here.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

While I agree with T1 I am not completely against your idea. Let me explain.

I have long been skeptical of the amount of conversion (let alone absorption) of these actives. The one that is likely most noticeable is the DHEA and likely the one producing the sense of well being and weight gain. The other being a two step conversion to 1-Test which is very dry and actually tends to promote lethargy.

With the increased dosage you would likely see some sides like bloating and or acne which are both common with DHEA. But if you were to offset those with an AI and an anti-acne (B5) then you may be on to something.

I have debated the fact that this 1-T product does not yield much 1-T. I would be interested in seeing what you experience with a greater yield of 1-T even after the multiple conversions required to achieve it.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    While I agree with T1 I am not completely against your idea. Let me explain.

I have long been skeptical of the amount of conversion (let alone absorption) of these actives. The one that is likely most noticeable is the DHEA and likely the one producing the sense of well being and weight gain. The other being a two step conversion to 1-Test which is very dry and actually tends to promote lethargy.

With the increased dosage you would likely see some sides like bloating and or acne which are both common with DHEA. But if you were to offset those with an AI and an anti-acne (B5) then you may be on to something.

I have debated the fact that this 1-T product does not yield much 1-T. I would be interested in seeing what you experience with a greater yield of 1-T even after the multiple conversions required to achieve it.
    I see what you're saying, B. I'm not completely against the idea either. In fact, i'd be willing to test the theory out myself in the near future for some anecdotal feedback.....even though it would be biased because i'm affiliated. However, most people that know me can attest to the fact i'm not one to sugarcoat anything.

The conversion rates are going to vary between individuals anyway for multiple reasons, so this could prove beneficial in some people. I'm putting together some more information on conversions and steroidogenic enzymes (in the skin) for everybody. I'll post my findings once i have a sufficient amount of information to display.

Legendary

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.43%

I have question about absorbtion. My skin tends to be on the dry side...has been my whole life. I used emu oil and had great results with my skin. I was reading its very good for transdermal delivery and was wondering if used after the 1t application or before would this help for some absorbtion?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    I have question about absorbtion. My skin tends to be on the dry side...has been my whole life. I used emu oil and had great results with my skin. I was reading its very good for transdermal delivery and was wondering if used after the 1t application or before would this help for some absorbtion?
    Intact and healthy skin is definitely vital for effective transdermal delivery. I would apply it prior to your 1-T application, and let it dry in fully. You may have to alter your dosing regimen in ways, but in the end the benefits of healthy skin and more effective delivery will reap the rewards.

Edit: The 1-T formula itself is designed to hydrate and nourish the skin as well.

Legendary

7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

I will vouch for the Sustain Alpha formula - it's definitely hydrating for sure.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.43%

well its always applied after a shower and exfoliating the skin so it ready. I just have dry skin and thought that emu was awesome for that and is a good transdermak so combine the two na dthere you have it. Glad to hear it will be ok you use it. What about after ..say to rehydrate my skin a few hours after application?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    well its always applied after a shower and exfoliating the skin so it ready. I just have dry skin and thought that emu was awesome for that and is a good transdermak so combine the two na dthere you have it. Glad to hear it will be ok you use it. What about after ..say to rehydrate my skin a few hours after application?
    The 1-T formula itself should add a nice skin hydration effect with its application. I would just stick to dosing it prior to applying your 1-T.

Legendary

10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The 1-T formula itself should add a nice skin hydration effect with its application. I would just stick to dosing it prior to applying your 1-T.
    Yep, ditto.

We actually use emu oil in all of our topicals for these reasons.

-Eric

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mega Dosing Fishoil
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 10:41 AM
  2. Mega-dosing ALCAR
    By CHAPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 08:18 AM