European supply?

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I have a feeling I know what the answer will be to this but do you gents have any plans maybe not in the near future but eventually to supply stock to Europe?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling I know what the answer will be to this but do you gents have any plans maybe not in the near future but eventually to supply stock to Europe?

Yes we do, but its all a matter of finding the right supplier. I have been in contact with one but I still have yet to hear back. I will make sure to post something up if it all works out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes we do, but its all a matter of finding the right supplier. I have been in contact with one but I still have yet to hear back. I will make sure to post something up if it all works out.
Ex-cellent! :In my best monty burn's voice:

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd as another European who would like to try these products.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You know, if you guys in Europe or Canada know someone who is willing to do you a favor in the US, you could always purchase it, ship it to them, and have them mail it to you. Kind of a hassle, but it's definitely not impossible to get this stuff in other countries.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it an importing problem in Canada... cause isn't there issues with DHEA (I think)?

I really have no idea of other countries laws, the shipping to a friend was just an idea. If you can get it through NP, go for it guys, they are the best anyway!:notworthy:

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I'm in Britain, I think it shouldn't be a dilemma. I know people who have had 3-AD incinerated trying to get it delivered through Canadian customs though.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The problem is that I am in Germany and you can't get anything here except for Creatine and protein :( I even had some Super Cissus seized by Customs when ordered from the US! It's no problem importing things from other European countries as these don't need to go through Customs but I wouldn't have a chance getting Primordial products delivered from the US.