1-t and tren

lou38

Awards
i read on their forum that PP is real close to haveing a 1-T/Tren product.
is their a projected date yet?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i read on their forum that PP is real close to haveing a 1-T/Tren product.
is their a projected date yet?
it will be out sometime in febuary!.so stay tuned.:)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
By "Tren," do you mean prodienolone?
Most likely.

It's both funny and insulting to those who understand to mis-name compounds like that. They could call it Deca too, but that has negative sexual connotations.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most likely.

It's both funny and insulting to those who understand to mis-name compounds like that. They could call it Deca too, but that has negative sexual connotations.
Yeah, Tren sounds so much cooler...

-Eric

biggcris

Awards
you guys need to add more 1-dhea to ur product sence it converts at like 35-40%.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys need to add more 1-dhea to ur product sence it converts at like 35-40%.
Adding more 1-DHEA doesn't necessarily mean you're going to have better absorbtion or conversion factors. As long as you saturate the total surface area that we've outlined (this may vary with bigger individuals), your results should be on par with the results we've outlined.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am not interested either way.

Now what about Muscle Feeder? Can you at least divulge the MOA yet?
The Muscle Feeder will modify insulin activity...

We probably won’t have an ingredient announcement for atleast another 3-4 weeks though. We are still putting several things through analysis and testing.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Muscle Feeder will modify insulin activity...

We probably won’t have an ingredient announcement for atleast another 3-4 weeks though. We are still putting several things through analysis and testing.

-Eric
I can't wait for this one!:D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Can I get an ETA on this one and can we expect a pre-sale?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
should be another 3-4 weeks or so,if im correct!..but as far as a pre-sale im not really sure yet,but i will let you guy's know when i get word on both of your questions!..btw!..hows it going solomon?..good to see you buddy!:)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ETA of 2-27-09 for 1-T Tren.

If there are any setbacks we will atleast start taking pre-orders then.

-Eric

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!..feb.27 2009!..well. you heard it from the boss!...get on this gentlemen,this has been a long anticipated product,and it will be flying of the shelves!;)..we will be taking pre-orders also..1-T TREN IS COMING!

RedWood

Banned
Awards
Not sure if this has already been asked but how much estra can we expect per 4-6 pumps?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds fun ;)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I see 1T-Tren is coming the first week of March. Can any product details be devulged yet?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see 1T-Tren is coming the first week of March. Can any product details be devulged yet?
As soon as i can, i'll pass along the info. Not too much longer, gentlemen.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so theres a pre-sale already with no hard numbers on dosage released?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No presale yet, just information about when the Pre-Sale will start. At that time, I'm sure PP will release the ingredients. Right now they're just tweaking it to see how much Tren they can fit into the solution before it maxes out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-sale shortly. Right now the formulation is in the final stages, and should be ready for bottling very soon. The word shall be passed on as soon as i hear anything about pre-sale orders to be taken.

I'll look into when we're going to release the write-up for this 1-T/Tren product.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just on the PP site and there is a presale up.....mi I going crazy? $79.95?

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
I want to run either 1-T or 1-T Tren as part of the HMS, what do you guys recommend?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Once you get a finalized formula I happen to know someone that will be willing to test it and log. :shysmile:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
The write-up should be ready on monday!:)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Have they finalized the ingredient list, just waiting to share it with the peons? :D
LOL..write up should be done on monday steve-o!..i suppose it could be the ingredients also.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
1-t and tren eigh looks to be interesting

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys - The 1-T/Tren preorder is not in effect yet. We will update you when it is. :)

RedWood

Banned
Awards
For some one with a cute kitty icon like yours, I must say you are quite fierce. You should give these guys some room and let them breath because your smothering them to death. Syyyke! Keep putting pressure on em cuz we wanna know the ingredients!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some one with a cute kitty icon like yours, I must say you are quite fierce. You should give these guys some room and let them breath because your smothering them to death. Syyyke! Keep putting pressure on em cuz we wanna know the ingredients!
If my avatar ever disappear you know what happened; curiosity killed the cat :shock: