The Primordial Performance Fat Loss Stack!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What is the Fat Loss Stack?

The Fat Loss Stack (FLS) is a 4-week supply of our most powerful fat burning products. The combination of the 3 products creates a synergy that produces better results than using any single product alone.

The stack is sold as a 4-week supply, however best results will be obtained when the products are used consistently for 8-12 weeks. (Most of the related research shows that the most significant results are obtained after 12 weeks of use)

How do the products work synergistically together?

DermaTherm is a topical “spot specific” cream that helps target specific “stubborn areas” by absorbing through the skin and breaking down fat into fatty acids so it can be burnt off as an energy source.

CLA helps prevent free fatty acids from storing in fat cells, discourages fat cell creation, while encouraging fat cell death.

Tea-3 increases the body’s ability to burn off fat by increasing resting energy expenditure. It also serves to suppress appetite by slowing gastric emptying, thus promoting the feeling of “fullness”.

How do I use the FLS?

The FLS is intended to last 30 days at the recommended dose. Follow the guidelines below -

DermaTherm
CLA softgels
Tea-3

Week 1

4 pumps
4 softgels
2 capsules

Week 2

4 pumps
4 softgels
2 capsules

Week 3

4 pumps
4 softgels
2 capsules

Week 4

4 pumps
4 softgels
2 capsules

Notes:

The stack may be continued for up to 12 weeks

Apply DermaTherm in the morning, to “problem areas”, after a shower. (be sure to evenly spread around the product over as much surface area as possible)

Split CLA dose into 2 doses per day, taken with or without meals. (take up to 8 softgels daily for enhanced effects).

Split Tea-3 dose into 3 doses per day, taken with meals. Do not consume within 5 hours of bedtime.

Buy this great fat loss stack, here!: The Primordial Fat Loss Stack

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of this would just be gross LOL

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure thing! :)

Tis' a great stack! :)

I hope to see some logs on this shortly as well. Great deal overall. I'll have one up myself later in the year using this stack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have already ordered PP's CLA, and I have always wanted to try Dermatherm, so it is a doable stack for me. Should be awesome.

radaruckus

Awards
Does the Tea-3 use a specific kind of green tea? I've been drinking green matcha tea and that stuff is great for energy. I almost capped it but thought that it needed hot water to release some of the actives.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the Tea-3 use a specific kind of green tea? I've been drinking green matcha tea and that stuff is great for energy. I almost capped it but thought that it needed hot water to release some of the actives.
Tea-3 is a specific blend of 3 tea's (Green, Oolong, Yerba Mate.) "Primordial Performance accomplished this by creating Tea-3 without synthetic stimulants or filler ingredients. Instead, we took the most powerful lipolytic compounds straight from Mother Nature to bring you a safe and effective fat incinerator.

Through isolation of the scientifically proven compounds, and standardization of a potent extract, we created a prodigious fat loss product that goes beyond the competition to deliver real results. Tea-3 is jam-packed with a high concentration of natural catechins & polyphenols, at a precise ratio, to push fat loss to the next level."

Read more about the Tea-3 blend ingredients specifically here:

Tea-3

radaruckus

Awards
Tea-3 is a specific blend of 3 tea's (Green, Oolong, Yerba Mate.) "Primordial Performance accomplished this by creating Tea-3 without synthetic stimulants or filler ingredients. Instead, we took the most powerful lipolytic compounds straight from Mother Nature to bring you a safe and effective fat incinerator.

Through isolation of the scientifically proven compounds, and standardization of a potent extract, we created a prodigious fat loss product that goes beyond the competition to deliver real results. Tea-3 is jam-packed with a high concentration of natural catechins & polyphenols, at a precise ratio, to push fat loss to the next level."

Read more about the Tea-3 blend ingredients specifically here:

Tea-3
I understand and I have read the product description. I've just been noticing that some green teas are actually brown because of the manufacturing and so forth. I've been using matcha tea which keeps the green color because its minimally processed. I was just wondering if this product contains this form of green tea. If this is proprietary information then I understand you cannot divulge that info. Either way I'm still going to try this product. I was just curious as to what kind of green tea you use. Thanks for any help you provide.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand and I have read the product description. I've just been noticing that some green teas are actually brown because of the manufacturing and so forth. I've been using matcha tea which keeps the green color because its minimally processed. I was just wondering if this product contains this form of green tea. If this is proprietary information then I understand you cannot divulge that info. Either way I'm still going to try this product. I was just curious as to what kind of green tea you use. Thanks for any help you provide.
I'll see if eric can give you any more specifics about the green tea itself contained in our Tea-3. :)

radaruckus

Awards
I appreciate that. I will likely post my thoughts once I use this product. Just have to wait til endoamp gets restocked at nutraplanet to make my order.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
You never know when a sale may present itself with one of our products, so keep watch. ;)
this is a true statement ----^^
keep very close watch........especially this week at the nutraplanet site!
:dance2::banana:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a true statement ----^^
keep very close watch........especially this week at the nutraplanet site!
:dance2::banana:
;) :dl: :bandit:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I had always dismissed CLA as another of those 'great fat-loss miracles' like vanadyl or glucomannan. I read the write-up Eric posted @ PP & was impressed - can it really be that isomer balance & sufficient concentration has made this stuff worth using?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Green tea powder that is standardized for high EGCG content [more than 50%] is brown. There may be other reasons why a green tea powder is brown, but ours is brown because it’s standardized for a higher EGCG content.

-Eric

radaruckus

Awards
Green tea powder that is standardized for high EGCG content [more than 50%] is brown. There may be other reasons why a green tea powder is brown, but ours is brown because it’s standardized for a higher EGCG content.

-Eric
OK cool. Thanks for clearing that up. Will be using this soon.