Great Deal on Primordial Performances: Hardcore Muscle Stack!

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great Deal on Primordial Performances: Hardcore Muscle Stack!

For those of you that have been waiting for a great deal on this Primordial Performance stack, here it is. Use the promo code: 150HMS to get this great stack for $150.00!

Buy it here:

Hardcore Muscle Stack

Get this great deal while it lasts!!

What is the Hardcore Muscle Stack (HMS)?

The Hardcore Muscle Stack (HMS) contains (2) 1-T, and the Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) which includes (1) Sustain Alpha, (1) Toco-8, and (1) EndoAmp. The 1-T provides a complete 6 week cycle for dramatic gains in size, strength and muscle density. The TRS is used after the 1-T cycle for fast recovery of natural testosterone levels to help preserve gains from the cycle.

Best results are obtained when using the HMS with a high protein diet (2gm/lb) and heavy weight training. When combined with proper diet and training the HMS can produce gains of 10-15lbs of lean body mass, reduced fat mass, and dramatic increases in strength.

HMS is considered our most hardcore muscle building stack. Compared to the Dermacrine Muscle Stack, HMS will produce more pronounced gains in strength and lean muscle mass.

How do the products work?

1-T provides a strong boost of the anabolic hormones 1-Androstenediol, 1-Testosterone, Androstenediol, and Testosterone for a full 6 week cycle. This promotes dramatic muscle growth while boosting strength, energy and stamina. By going a full 6 weeks , users can reap the maximum gains from 1-T which appear during the 3rd and 6th week of the cycle.

Testosterone Recovery Stack

Sustain Alpha causes a powerful surge in LH & FSH for a quick return of natural testosterone levels after the cycle.

Toco-8 increases the testes ability to produce testosterone by enhancing sensitivity to LH & FSH.

EndoAmp lowers the stress hormone cortisol which further amplifies testosterone production and preserves lean muscle mass.

Notes:

Apply 1-T in the morning, after a shower.
    Apply Sustain Alpha anytime of the day, after a shower. Use 5 days on, 2 days off.
    Take Toco-8 with or without food.
    Take EndoAmp after workouts or in the morning on non-workout days.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Holy ****!!! That is a great deal. I would buy another bottle of sustain with that and use it on cycle to help prevent shutdown. I swear by this method. seriously the sustain on cycle works so well at keeping the sex drive up. Even in PCT everything is running so smooth. I get random boners throughout the day it's like being 16 again.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Holy ****!!! That is a great deal. I would buy another bottle of sustain with that and use it on cycle to help prevent shutdown. I swear by this method. seriously the sustain on cycle works so well at keeping the sex drive up. Even in PCT everything is running so smooth. I get random boners throughout the day it's like being 16 again.
    Great to hear, joey! Many people are starting to swear by using sustain alpha while on cycle to mitigate shutdown. This is a great deal my friend, jump all over it guys while you can!

Legendary

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Bump!!

Legendary

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Really is a great deal, when viewed against the 'regular' price - however, PP products still carry a premium, so I'm looking forward to some genuine results.

Trauma1, how behind on PMs are you?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Really is a great deal, when viewed against the 'regular' price - however, PP products still carry a premium, so I'm looking forward to some genuine results.

Trauma1, how behind on PMs are you?
    I'm catching up, so fire away.

Legendary

7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

How long is this good for???!!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    How long is this good for???!!!
    Sometime in the first week of february i'm told. Get on this while you can, fellas!

Legendary

9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Awesome price, looking at PP products for the first time. Should stack well with epidrol? New products added to line look promissiong may have to add some to my order.

Is the discount limited to one stack per order? discount only calculates for one with two in shopping cart.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by redraiderdave View Post
    Awesome price, looking at PP products for the first time. Should stack well with epidrol? New products added to line look promissiong may have to add some to my order.

Is the discount limited to one stack per order? discount only calculates for one with two in shopping cart.
    The discount code is good for one stack per order of the hardcore muscle stack that is worth a $79.99 value discount.

It would be a great stack with epidrol as well. There are a few guys that have used a similar stack with great results. If you have an specific questions, PM me and i'll answer to the best of my abilities.

Legendary

11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Ok, Sold! Just noticed your other stacks on the website, decisions..decisions
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Ok, Sold! Just noticed your other stacks on the website, decisions..decisions

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Legendary

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Bump!

Legendary

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.03%

When does this deal expire? Im pinching pennies and saving my allowance up!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    When does this deal expire? Im pinching pennies and saving my allowance up!
    I've been told tentatively by the end of this week. I'll try and get an exact day for your guys.

Legendary

16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I've been told tentatively by the end of this week. I'll try and get an exact day for your guys.
    That's still quite a long sale! I remember in the OP, it said a 48 hour blow-out sale! If anybody is still planning on picking up the HMS, you can support Steveo through this sweet referral link .

And like Ive said before, even if PH's arent your thing, you can sell the 1-T and use the TRS for a nice libido & energy boost. The EndoAmp is a great idea to lower your cortisol levels which are already raised from stressful daily life.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

wouldn't it be sweet if I could find the money for another couple...
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Smile

Hi T1,

Ok placed my order last week #3162 going with hardcore stack for now, too good of a deal to pass up. Look forward to this an other products PP's line such as Phyto-test in the near future.

Quick question about my order, I received two emails 1st showing order processed which reflected amount with coupon discounted. 2nd showing order complete but coupon not reflected in order. Looks like I was charged correct amount last week. Is the second email sent to provide tracking info? I assume this is correct as this was my first time ordering from PP.

Thanks
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Hi T1,

Ok placed my order last week #3162 going with hardcore stack for now, too good of a deal to pass up. Look forward to this an other products PP's line such as Phyto-test in the near future.

Quick question about my order, I received two emails 1st showing order processed which reflected amount with coupon discounted. 2nd showing order complete but coupon not reflected in order. Looks like I was charged correct amount last week. Is the second email sent to provide tracking info? I assume this is correct as this was my first time ordering from PP.

Thanks

Yeah, you should be good to go. The first e-mail should have the order to be charged, and the second e-mail is primarily to provide the tracking info. Just make sure in your bank statement that you were charged the correct amount, if not, let me know and i'll take care of it.

Thanks for your continued support, and let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Legendary

20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

T1 - thanks, for the reps!!! Just saw nutra's sale starting 2/6!! I've been wondering what to do with part of my tax return, guess I know now
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

I think I busted your online ordering - it won't let me check out!

(*** never mind - fixed!***)
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I think I busted your online ordering - it won't let me check out!

(*** never mind - fixed!***)
    Glad you got it fixed; in the end if you have problems, either at PP or NP, we both have phone #'s you can call in and place an order that way if need be.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.83%

Im thinking about taking advatage of the muscle stack and was wondering if I would be good to go. Im 5 weeks off of a cyclo bolan 4 week cycle. I used the test recovery stack and it worked gret. I gained 16 pounds and kept 12. My strength went through the roof. 5"10 224 pounds and aroung 12 percent bf I want to start to tone and shred up. What kind of results can I exspect from 1t, Im a dedicated lifter with good genetics and I eat good. what else could I throw in with it to take it up a notch or would I be good with it as a stand alone. I was also lookin at the new Dimathizine but am in between the two.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.22%

Wink

Im thinking about taking advatage of the muscle stack !!!!

That would be a really great idea bro!..you can expect good results from our HARDCORE MUSCLE STACK!..its a cycle,post cycle,test-booster,cortisol control etc. combo!..this sale ends tommorrow bro,if i were you i would def. get in on this!..click on my H.M.S link,and checkout this great stack!
    thanks
    slick!
    board supporter
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Like Slick said , I believe this deal ends today, so now is the time to pick up a HMS; you can even save it for a few months down the road and store the Toco8 & EndoAmp in the fridge, or just use them right away as they are great year-round supplements. You can even pick up more for 30% off and free shipping at NP!

Support your fellow AMers by clicking on a few of the referral links and use the code 150HMS to get the HMS for $150, last chance
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Glad you got it fixed; in the end if you have problems, either at PP or NP, we both have phone #'s you can call in and place an order that way if need be.
    So far, NP & PP are tied in excellence, and batting 1000. I've only ever called on either company once, and each time assistance and resolution were immediately, friendly and successful.

That said, here's a shout-out to Jeff @ PP's customer-service - thanks, Jeff!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

so would it be best to use sustain alpha during cycle if i have clomid for pct?
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    so would it be best to use sustain alpha during cycle if i have clomid for pct?
    You can use it during cycle to minimize suppression; Ive heard some guys very happy with this protocol. I would still pick up a 2nd bottle for PCT purposes ; either from Primordial's site or from NP using the 30% sale and free shipping http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ha-7-5-oz.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

now is the time to pick up a HMS; you can even save it for a few months down the road and store the Toco8 & EndoAmp in the fridge, or just use them right away as they are great year-round supplements. You can even pick up more for 30% off and free shipping at NP!
    GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%

You can use it during cycle to minimize suppression; Ive heard some guys very happy with this protocol. I would still pick up a 2nd bottle for PCT purposes ; either from Primordial's site or from NP using the 30% sale and free shipping http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ha-7-5-oz.html
    well 1 bottle with clomid should be enough for pct right? i think i should get a free bottle of sustain alpha cause u talked me into buying this stack for $200 last week and it's now $150 haha
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    well 1 bottle with clomid should be enough for pct right? i think i should get a free bottle of sustain alpha cause u talked me into buying this stack for $200 last week and it's now $150 haha
    Heh, I guess the obvious solution is to double up That's plenty for PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:49 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's - Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
  3. Primordial Performance's: Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:47 PM
  4. Great Deal on Primordial Performances: Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:01 PM