Dermatherm reviews

  1. Dermatherm reviews


    Anyone got anything to say? Compared to napalm?

    Has anyone tried mixing clen into it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Anyone got anything to say? Compared to napalm?

    Has anyone tried mixing clen into it?
    I'm going to see if i can put together some reviews, rugger.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. I'm still looking to put something together soon, rugger. I haven't come across too many logs here, but in time they'll be more evident.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  4. Anything yet John? I'm going to be making a big napalm or lipo order in the very near future unless I hear something amazing.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Anything yet John? I'm going to be making a big napalm or lipo order in the very near future unless I hear something amazing.
    I've been away for a few days rugger, so i'm behind schedule. I'm still working ing it. Why don't you log it for yourself here on AM and see for yourself.

    I really think you won't be disappointed my friend. In fact, i recommend you look at our Fat Loss Stack. Use the promo code SPONSOR10 to get 10% off that price.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Anyone have anything to say?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Anyone have anything to say?
    I have some logs to put up in here just for you rugger. I'll post them up later tonight.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. I have yet to try dermatherm. However Riseboi has a Dermatherm log and the pics show solid progress. I didnt think much of napalm unfortunately.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I have yet to try dermatherm. However Riseboi has a Dermatherm log and the pics show solid progress. I didnt think much of napalm unfortunately.
    I hope to have my own dermatherm log up later this summer. We're reformulating it right now to make each application more target specific.

    Noyd - link me to that log.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Log in
Log in