Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance's: 1-T

For this write up, I promised myself I’d be modest.

The truth is, I am so excited about 1-T that I want to spit out pseudo-science words like super hyperbolic muscle growth, and genetic altering lean mass exploder. And instead of calling it something simple like 1-T, I want to call it AnavarPrimoTestosteroneExtreme.

But I will spare you, simply because this product doesn’t need to be hyped. The ingredients and the delivery system tell the story.

So let me jump right in…

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-androsterone™ or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and gyno. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite…

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

All it takes is a change on the 3rd or 17th position to convert 1-androsteone into muscle building steroid hormones. These conversions are made with the naturally occurring steroidogenic enzymes -- 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD. (3)

A special advantage of delivering the 1-androsterone topically is the super concentration of steroidogenic enzymes in the skin, compared to a relatively low amount throughout the digestive track. (4-8)

This is exactly what makes 1-T so effective -- 1-androsterone absorbs through the skin, so it’s forced to convert to the desired target hormones. (2,4-8)

Having relatively low oral bio-availability and a high price, it was a no-brainer putting 1-androsterone into a topical delivery system. Being that 1-androsterone also has a low molecular weight it can achieve up to 40% delivery through the skin with our OHV topical delivery system, compared to only about 8% orally. (13,14)

1-androsterone as a topical offers the following benefits -

High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
Zero conversion to estrogen
Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver
Quality gains in dense lean muscle mass
Now, this is all very nice, but we wanted to take 1-T to the next level, and create a real muscle builder.

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other topical product Dermacrine – which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA is more effective as a topical because it is forced to interact with the steroidogenic enzymes and convert to more powerful anabolic and androgenic hormones that can build muscle and burn fat. (4-12)

Just take a look at the conversions -

Of course, DHEA can also convert to estrogen which supports GH production (11), immunity (15,16), sex drive (17), healthy cholesterol levels (11), and perhaps most importantly – rapid gains in muscle mass and size – and the engorged feeling of anabolism in the muscles. [known as the pump]

The benefits of DHEA [applied through the skin] could be compared to a moderate dose of injectable testosterone. On the other hand, 1-androsterone could be compared to the anabolic steroid Anavar, Primobolan, or Masteron – all of which produce solid gains of ripped, hard, lean

Common bodybuilder knowledge is that the best gains from testosterone come from stacking it with a non-aromatizing steroid like Anavar, Primobolan or Masteron. This is exactly why we stacked the 1-androsterone with DHEA – It’s a match made in steroid guy heaven.

So what does this mean for real-life gains?

Consider this…

If you liked Dermacrine, you will love 1-T. We’ve taken the already proven power of Dermacrine and added the highly anabolic 1-androsterone. 1-T is essentially Dermacrine on steroids.

As the President & Founder of Primordial Performance, I can personally vouch for a solid 14lb gain after a 4 week cycle. I also personally witnessed several local testers break personal bench records and dramatically improve their body composition during 4 and 6 week cycles with 1-T.

The results can be expected to be very similar to the compounds banned in 2004, and hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes can vouch for these results.

Make no mistake; 1-T is the real deal and is NOT for anyone under the age of 18. Using 1-T will require a proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after a 4-6 week cycle. For more information, please see the Official PCT Thread

If you're interested in learning how to best stack and use 1-T based on your goals, see the Official 1-T Cycling & Stacking Thread

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

The radio interview with eric on superhuman radio about our 1-T product:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2008/SHR_Show_233.mp3

Click Here: to buy Primordial Performance's 1-T!!

References -

1. 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (1-testosterone) is a potent androgen with anabolic properties.
A Friedel, et al.
Toxicol Lett, Aug 2006; 165(2): 149-55.

2. Galletti and Gardi, “Metabolism of 1-Dehydroandrostanes in Man”
J Steroid Biochem, 3 (1972), 933-936

3. Chen G, Bourneuf E, Marklund S, Zamaratskaia G, Madej A, Lundström K. Gene expression of 3beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in relation to androstenone, testosterone, and estrone sulphate in
gonadally intact male and castrated pigs.
J Anim Sci. 2007 Oct;85(10):2457-63.

4. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro.
Faredin, et al.
Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

5. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin.
M Fritsch, et al.
J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin.
Berliner, D. L., et al.
J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices.
I Faredin, et al.
Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

8. Activity and inhibition of 3-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase/delta-5-4-isomerase in human skin.
Skin Pharmacol. 1997;10(3):160-8.

9. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin.
Berliner, D. L., et al.
J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

10. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin.
I Faredin, et al.
Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

11. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids.
SULCOVÃ￾ J, et al.
Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

12. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue.
Faredin, I., et al.
J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

13. Pharmacokinetics of a new testosterone transdermal delivery system, TDS-testosterone in healthy males.
Z Chik, et al.
Br J Clin Pharmacol, Mar 2006; 61(3): 275-9.

14. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat
C Labrie, et al.
Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

15. Androstenediol reduces the anti-inflammatory effects of restraint stress during wound healing.
CC Head, et al.
Brain Behav Immun, Nov 2006; 20(6): 590-6.

16. Androstenetriol improves survival in a rodent model of traumatic shock.
AC Marcu, et al.
Resuscitation, December 1, 2006; 71(3): 379-86.

17. Effects of replacement dose of dehydroepiandrosterone in men and women of advancing age.
Morales AJ, et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Me tab 1994;78:1360- 1367.​

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T1 slingin 1T. It's a good fit

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
masterX

masterX

Awards
Plz what is the ratio Anabolic / Androgenic of 1 androsterone?

Also i do not understand 5 pumps daily is 112,5mg of 1 androsterone only, where as IronmagLabs 1-Andro RX advice 6 caps a day 600mg.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plz what is the ratio Anabolic / Androgenic of 1 androsterone?

Also i do not understand 5 pumps daily is 112,5mg of 1 androsterone only, where as IronmagLabs 1-Andro RX advice 6 caps a day 600mg.....
A much higher dose is needed when used orally to compensate for the metabolism (secondary to the "First-pass effect" demonstrated by the liver.) This typically equates to poor absorbtion and subsequent bioavailability when methylation isn't present to enhance it.

In essence: Transdermal application can utilize a smaller dose by delivering the actives straight into systemic circulation bypassing this initial metabolism-effect. The skin also contains a high amount of steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD) which are needed for conversions to target hormones. So overall, you're getting much better absorbtion and target hormone conversion factors here.

Our 1-T is a very complete product/formula in many ways as well. It also contains DHEA and Pregnenolone which will help to, mitigate lethargy issues, support libido function, and help limit DHT conversion.

masterX

masterX

Awards
A much higher dose is needed when used orally to compensate for the metabolism (secondary to the "First-pass effect" demonstrated by the liver.) This typically equates to poor absorbtion and subsequent bioavailability when methylation isn't present to enhance it.

In essence: Transdermal application can utilize a smaller dose by delivering the actives straight into systemic circulation bypassing this initial metabolism-effect. The skin also contains a high amount of steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD) which are needed for conversions to target hormones. So overall, you're getting much better absorbtion and target hormone conversion factors here.

Our 1-T is a very complete product/formula in many ways as well. It also contains DHEA and Pregnenolone which will help to, mitigate lethargy issues, support libido function, and help limit DHT conversion.

Plz, Do you know the ratio androgenic:anabolic of 1 androsterone?

something like 1 testosterone androgenic 100 : Anabolic 200 ?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i just bought the HMS off the sale. I was wondering if i should add in anything to that cycle to offset side effects and such? Could i add in an AI on cycle or anything? thanks guys

love your products!!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
i just bought the HMS off the sale. I was wondering if i should add in anything to that cycle to offset side effects and such? Could i add in an AI on cycle or anything? thanks guys

love your products!!
The only possible side I would expect from the HMS would be some lethargy. I ran 1-T and experienced some mild lethargy, but nothing serious. Other than that, there weren't any real negatives.
Overall, the gains were fantastic and the sides were minimal/non-existent.

Many people use Sustain on cycle to maintain/increase libido and minimize suppression.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think it would be tough putting on all that cream though. Ive heard of people using i forces reservatrol on cycle as an AI. Im just concerned about gyno as i have pubertal gyno

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for the pubertal gyno as i did too...

and wont sustain alpha help a lil with libido crash and lethargy at all? or should we just adjust macros and increase carbs for lethargy

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for the pubertal gyno as i did too...

and wont sustain alpha help a lil with libido crash and lethargy at all? or should we just adjust macros and increase carbs for lethargy
If you have pre-existing gyneocomastia issues, you'll need to take steps to mitigate any potential for proliferation.

The cause for many of the lethargy issues is hypoglycemic-like effects. These effects can manifest whenever there is a rapid change/shift in your serum glucose levels (even when they aren't clinically outside the normal variant). Adjusting your macro profile accordingly is a very good idea indeed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what steps could you take to mitigate it?
Use of an AI and/or SERM while on-cycle. These type of issues are often very different for each individual case. Some factors that can aggravate tissue proliferation include caffeine and GH/IGF-1.

Once glandular tissue has been established, you're pretty much screwed (outside having it removed). The key is keeping what you have at bay when on-cycle; that's often easier said than done in many circumstances.

Each individual situation can/will be different, and respond in different ways. If issues of proliferation begin to manifest, the key is to act quickly and aggressively.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of taking one formex pill while on cycle and continueing that into the PCT when i do my 6 weeks of 1-t along with the TRS....how does that sound?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im thinking of taking one formex pill while on cycle and continueing that into the PCT when i do my 6 weeks of 1-t along with the TRS....how does that sound?
Yeah, that's probably the route I would go. You could even try dosing the formex every 2nd or 3rd day as well. That's something you would have to experiment a bit with though.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah on second thought i may use bromo...50 mg a day. Is either one better for this purpose?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah on second thought i may use bromo...50 mg a day. Is either one better for this purpose?
That would work as well. I just ordered some myself, haha.

Either would do the job here.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
arite thanks man....I think ill do the 6 bromo on the 3 days i dont do the sustain while on on the 1-t...

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
OH YESSSSSSSSSS!!! Just got my first bottle of Tren Liqui-Vade, gonna order some 1T also. couldn't decide on oral or trans but you just confirmed that decision for me, and im gonna try the trans-dermal product. Is this product also being disontinued?? Gonna order another bottle of Tren and some PCT and the likes for when i cycle-off. Totally looking forward to this & cant wait, took my first dose of Tren today and gonna go to the gym this morning.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
OH YESSSSSSSSSS!!! Just got my first bottle of Tren Liqui-Vade, gonna order some 1T also. couldn't decide on oral or trans but you just confirmed that decision for me, and im gonna try the trans-dermal product. Is this product also being disontinued?? Gonna order another bottle of Tren and some PCT and the likes for when i cycle-off. Totally looking forward to this & cant wait, took my first dose of Tren today and gonna go to the gym this morning.
You can get all of them on sale right now. Excluding the tren products. All of the sale prices are listed in the Primordial Performance New Years Sale thread.