1T and Havoc Stack ?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
I was thinking on running 1T and Havoc together for 4 wks. I have already ran a 4 wk Havoc cycle in Nov. and loved the results. Question i have, is 4 wks long enough for the 1T as i see alot of other threads have been going for 6 wks, however they arent stacking it.

Trauma 1 you've been there for my other questions, and i figured id follow your knowledge over to primordial performance products. Any help would be appreciated.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking on running 1T and Havoc together for 4 wks. I have already ran a 4 wk Havoc cycle in Nov. and loved the results. Question i have, is 4 wks long enough for the 1T as i see alot of other threads have been going for 6 wks, however they arent stacking it.

Trauma 1 you've been there for my other questions, and i figured id follow your knowledge over to primordial performance products. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you sir, i appreciate the kind words. :)

I honestly think it would be a fantastic stack. I would run the 1-T for 6 weeks if possible, but you can still have nice benefits using it for 4 weeks with the havoc. During weeks 3 and 4 you'll see the benefits of adding the 1-T with havoc. The strength gains should be absolutely sick with that stack.

In fact, it may be my next venture as well. When do you plan on getting this together?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
I plan on running this in March as i just finished my PCT from my last Havoc cycle on Jan 2. Im hoping by Late march i will be back to normal and ready for another round. I would love to start late Feb as i have 2wks off but figure that may be a bit too soon.

Other question i have for you is do you recommend the PCT setup that Primordial sells alone? I was planning on doing the Cylce support and Post Cycle support along with the DTH and Lean FX along with the Liver support, Protein, Creatine, etc...... I will have a serm on hand but again wont use unless necessary. ( knock on wood the Havoc went great)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir, i appreciate the kind words. :)

I honestly think it would be a fantastic stack. I would run the 1-T for 6 weeks if possible, but you can still have nice benefits using it for 4 weeks with the havoc. During weeks 3 and 4 you'll see the benefits of adding the 1-T with havoc. The strength gains should be absolutely sick with that stack.

In fact, it may be my next venture as well. When do you plan on getting this together?
i agree trauma,that does sound like a sick stack!..i woul also like to give that one a try!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on running this in March as i just finished my PCT from my last Havoc cycle on Jan 2. Im hoping by Late march i will be back to normal and ready for another round. I would love to start late Feb as i have 2wks off but figure that may be a bit too soon.

Other question i have for you is do you recommend the PCT setup that Primordial sells alone? I was planning on doing the Cylce support and Post Cycle support along with the DTH and Lean FX along with the Liver support, Protein, Creatine, etc...... I will have a serm on hand but again wont use unless necessary. ( knock on wood the Havoc went great)
There are many different ways you can setup your pct. I do recommend our "Testosterone Recovery Stack" for sure. It comes with the new 5.0 Sustain Alpha formula (Upregulate LH and restore HPTA, modulate estrogen), EndoAmp (for cortisol modulation), and Toco-8 (Cholesterol modulation, potent antioxidant properties, hair growth.)

Testosterone Recovery Stack

I think adding in DTHC would be perfect as well, but may not be needed. I'm glad to hear that you'll have a serm on hand if need be. Cycle support or Cycle assist are both great products that i recommend as well.

If you need any help along the way, you know where to find me. Good luck! :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks Trauma,

I will be getting everything you recommended. When it gets closer to GO TIME, i will hit you up with anymore questions i may have. I really appreciate all the help you have given me since my first cycle, its nice to actually have knowledge online :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Trauma,

I will be getting everything you recommended. When it gets closer to GO TIME, i will hit you up with anymore questions i may have. I really appreciate all the help you have given me since my first cycle, its nice to actually have knowledge online :)
Anytime my friend. :)

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Just did this for 4 weeks. Nice pumps, very little side effects except maybe lethargy and mood changes. "Holy **** dude, you got big" was the result (comment from a friend). Next go will be 1-T and Dimethazine :D .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just did this for 4 weeks. Nice pumps, very little side effects except maybe lethargy and mood changes. "Holy **** dude, you got big" was the result (comment from a friend). Next go will be 1-T and Dimethazine :D .
Great to hear! :)

Brother

Brother

Awards
Yea, Trauma is the man...very helpful and very responsive. Im just starting my 1-T Havoc cycle and I'll chime in with anything I can Guns. Sounds like we our walking the same path so far. Im considering running the 1-t for 6 weeks ...not sure yet. Really want to avoid hard shutdown if possible. I used Temox after. 4 weeks of phera and it wrecked me. Not prone to gyno or hairloss..... my nuts run for cover though. My PCt is Pp recovery stack and will be adding DTHC possibly. Make sure you run Alpha Sus 3on 3 off during this run.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, Trauma is the man...very helpful and very responsive. Im just starting my 1-T Havoc cycle and I'll chime in with anything I can Guns. Sounds like we our walking the same path so far. Im considering running the 1-t for 6 weeks ...not sure yet. Really want to avoid hard shutdown if possible. I used Temox after. 4 weeks of phera and it wrecked me. Not prone to gyno or hairloss..... my nuts run for cover though. My PCt is Pp recovery stack and will be adding DTHC possibly. Make sure you run Alpha Sus 3on 3 off during this run.
Thanks, buddy. Glad to help you guys out! :drunk:

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Sounds good. Keep us posted on your gains and how things are going for you. Im very interested on how well this will work and cant wait to get going!

Brother

Brother

Awards
Just giving some feedback on my 1T/ Havoc run so far. I havnt been trying to bulk just eating right lots of EFA's working out steady. Not really crushing it and have seen very nice results. Ive gained roughly 4 lbs and reduced body fat. Cardio about 3 times a week and swimming. Nice strength increase and its going on week 4 and its really kicking in now. I did notice that havoc at 40mg a day is perfect however if I double up before I work out I get very letahrgic. I do better with Havoc evenly spaced out over the day. 1T with Alpha Sus 3 on 3 off is perfect for feeling good. This has made a huge difference. No feeling of suypression and my boys are holding up...no pun intended. All I can say is this is really a good stack and Im loving it. PCT is going to be great. Threw in DTHC and JP8 to help out with my recovery. Oh yea, I been doseing Supper cissus at about 3300mg a day spread out and my joints feel great. I have had them dry out before and this time its great. Nothing at all to complain about.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thats really good to hear brother!..atta boy!:)

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just giving some feedback on my 1T/ Havoc run so far. I havnt been trying to bulk just eating right lots of EFA's working out steady. Not really crushing it and have seen very nice results. Ive gained roughly 4 lbs and reduced body fat. Cardio about 3 times a week and swimming. Nice strength increase and its going on week 4 and its really kicking in now. I did notice that havoc at 40mg a day is perfect however if I double up before I work out I get very letahrgic. I do better with Havoc evenly spaced out over the day. 1T with Alpha Sus 3 on 3 off is perfect for feeling good. This has made a huge difference. No feeling of suypression and my boys are holding up...no pun intended. All I can say is this is really a good stack and Im loving it. PCT is going to be great. Threw in DTHC and JP8 to help out with my recovery. Oh yea, I been doseing Supper cissus at about 3300mg a day spread out and my joints feel great. I have had them dry out before and this time its great. Nothing at all to complain about.
Nice review! How's lethargy been?

Brother

Brother

Awards
at first no lethargy then about a week into in a had a little for a few days . Not bad. Could have been personal issues as well.... x girlfriend crap. Anways, after that its been no lethargy what so ever. In fact this stack has improved my mood and feeling of weel being really. However, last night was the first time I showered real late and used 1T and ALpha Sus that late. Like 12:30 late and I did wake up and had a slight headache. Could have been not enough water though as I have started loading the DTHC for my PCT. Overall Id say I will be using Pp for pretty much the base of my sups. I really like their products. Im excited to see how PCT goes. I shouldnt have any problems at all from the way I feel right now and what Im using for PCT.I have about 2 days of 1T left which makes me a little bummed. Next time Im going 6 weeks solo at 5 pumps. Unless the 1t tren products out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the updating us with your progress. Great to hear that all is going well for you with this stack! :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Trauma,
Getting ready to start my HMS/Havoc stack early March. Will be running 6 wks of the 1T and starting wk 2 dosing havoc. I have a few questions for you. Please check your PM. Thanks

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
at first no lethargy then about a week into in a had a little for a few days . Not bad. Could have been personal issues as well.... x girlfriend crap. Anways, after that its been no lethargy what so ever. In fact this stack has improved my mood and feeling of weel being really. However, last night was the first time I showered real late and used 1T and ALpha Sus that late. Like 12:30 late and I did wake up and had a slight headache. Could have been not enough water though as I have started loading the DTHC for my PCT. Overall Id say I will be using Pp for pretty much the base of my sups. I really like their products. Im excited to see how PCT goes. I shouldnt have any problems at all from the way I feel right now and what Im using for PCT.I have about 2 days of 1T left which makes me a little bummed. Next time Im going 6 weeks solo at 5 pumps. Unless the 1t tren products out.
thanks for the info bro

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma,
Getting ready to start my HMS/Havoc stack early March. Will be running 6 wks of the 1T and starting wk 2 dosing havoc. I have a few questions for you. Please check your PM. Thanks
I'll get to answering that soon, bud. :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
started the 1-t this afternoon and will be adding havoc the last 4 wks of this cycle. I have the hardcore muscle stack which i will be using. I have been trying to find specifics on when to use the Sustain Alpha wether it be during the 1-t cycle 3 on 3 off or after the cycle. I am assuming on cylce but do i start right away or after a wk or so?

Also the toco-8-- do i use during as well. Maybe i have missed an article on how to properly cyle this and if so i apologize!!

Creatine should i keep using now and drop during Havoc start till PCT??

I am trying for a bulk cylce hoping to gain 12-15lbs. Finished a Havoc cyle late last year and kept a good 8lbs. So hoping this will top it..

Thanks

Brother

Brother

Awards
started the 1-t this afternoon and will be adding havoc the last 4 wks of this cycle. I have the hardcore muscle stack which i will be using. I have been trying to find specifics on when to use the Sustain Alpha wether it be during the 1-t cycle 3 on 3 off or after the cycle. I am assuming on cylce but do i start right away or after a wk or so?

Also the toco-8-- do i use during as well. Maybe i have missed an article on how to properly cyle this and if so i apologize!!

Creatine should i keep using now and drop during Havoc start till PCT??

I am trying for a bulk cylce hoping to gain 12-15lbs. Finished a Havoc cyle late last year and kept a good 8lbs. So hoping this will top it..

Thanks
I used 3 on 3 off with Alpha Sustain and felt great ..no lethargy and libido was great. REAL good. I had the same question about Toco. I was told use it during and for PCT. I like it alot and Im going to use it for a 4 month stretch. Ive noticed a little new hair growth and want to see if it does anything. Its good for you at any rate and you have 2 months worth. Ive read to save the creatine for keeping gains through PCT and thats what Ive done. Push yourself and you wont be disappointed. I wish I wold have done the 1T for 6 weeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Utilize the Sustain Alpha on-cycle with the 3 days on/3 days off format. I would begin this right from day 1.

As far as Toco-8 goes, you should take it everyday. This includes while on-cycle. It's the type of product that will really evince the benefits with continued use. These benefits include, cholesterol mitigation, cardiovascular maintenance/health, and it even helps to prevent hair loss or enhance regrowth.

You really don't need the creatine while on-cycle, so i'd save that to help preserve/retain your gains during the PCT period. :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks for the help.

One more question i have, since i am applying the 1t on after my evening workout shower ( 6pm) what time should i apply the SA, or does it not matter?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This includes while on-cycle. It's the type of product that will really evince the benefits with continued use. These benefits include, cholesterol mitigation, cardiovascular maintenance/health, and it even helps to prevent hair loss or enhance regrowth.

You really don't need the creatine while on-cycle, so i'd save that to help preserve/retain your gains during the PCT period. :)
Youll problaby be getting a PM or two from me in the near future regarding 1-t stacks and PCT

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Youll problaby be getting a PM or two from me in the near future regarding 1-t stacks and PCT
No problem. Always glad to help. :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks for the help.

One more question i have, since i am applying the 1t on after my evening workout shower ( 6pm) what time should i apply the SA, or does it not matter?
Trauma Is there a cetain time i should wait after the 1t to apply SA?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma Is there a cetain time i should wait after the 1t to apply SA?
You want to concentrate the Sustain Alpha application to your thighs, abdomen, and even the "boys." I would space out the application times to allow the other to dry in fully first. Since 1-T application areas are the upper chest, shoulders, and back, you shouldn't have too much of an issue with keeping the application areas separate.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Will be finishing up my 6 wk 1t/havoc run and was just curious on what you feel the best choice of test booster will be. I was debating between DTH and Reversitol. I have heard good things about both. I already will be using the PP Recovery stack but thought id throw in a booster if needed! What do you guys think.

Also debating on Lean FX again. Do you feel this is overkill?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be finishing up my 6 wk 1t/havoc run and was just curious on what you feel the best choice of test booster will be. I was debating between DTH and Reversitol. I have heard good things about both. I already will be using the PP Recovery stack but thought id throw in a booster if needed! What do you guys think.

Also debating on Lean FX again. Do you feel this is overkill?
I highly recommend DTHC. FANTASTIC product, and should be dynomite with our TRS stack.

How did your cycle turn out?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Trauma, cycle is going great have around a week left. Started at 191.6 and this am weighed 202.4. Been eating clean and really notice a size difference. Strength went up greatly. Ran havoc 20/30/30 and this last week am bumping to 40.

I will be adding the DTHC to my pct but do you think i should throw in the Lean Fx or some other anti-cort. What do you recommend? Also for creatine i have tried size on and cell mass and would really like to get the best one possible i guess. Any recommendations on this? Thanks trauma... Have no clue how to give reps but would def give you some of the few that i have. As ALWAYS i appreciate the help.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, cycle is going great have around a week left. Started at 191.6 and this am weighed 202.4. Been eating clean and really notice a size difference. Strength went up greatly. Ran havoc 20/30/30 and this last week am bumping to 40.

I will be adding the DTHC to my pct but do you think i should throw in the Lean Fx or some other anti-cort. What do you recommend? Also for creatine i have tried size on and cell mass and would really like to get the best one possible i guess. Any recommendations on this? Thanks trauma... Have no clue how to give reps but would def give you some of the few that i have. As ALWAYS i appreciate the help.
I really think with the EndoAmp you should be fine with cortisol control to be honest. Congrats on the success of your cycle! It sounds like you've had a good run. :)

As far as creatine goes - Creatine Monohydrate is the only one i've ever used that has evinced any significant and noticeable results. I encourage you to check out our Click Here: Creatine Creapure. You can buy either 300mg or 1000mg bottles.

From our write-up:

"Our Creatine is ultra pure German manufactured Creapure® creatine monohydrate. It is known as the purest, safest and most effective creatine in the world.

Only Creapure has been established to have a safety profile in accordance with internationally accepted guidelines and standards (FDA and EU) under GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) conditions. Because other creatine manufacturers use different manufacturing processes, and therefore have different purity profiles, only Creapure has this proven safety profile.

Typical analytical values for Creapure:

Creatine monohydrate: min. 99.95%
Creatinine: < 67 ppm (below the limit of detection)
Dicyandiamide (DCD): < 30 ppm
Dihydrotriazine (DHT): not detectable"

As always - if you have any questions, just let me know. :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks trauma!! Creapure looks like a good deal and that is what i will give a try. Hopefully when its all said and done i can stay around the 200 mark. I am hoping to finish off the cycle at the 205 mark. Which would be 14lbs in 6wks.. Definately was alot of work, but the results alway make it worth it.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Just giving everyone my results for the 6wks of 1t/havoc stack. Overall i was very impressed with the results. I ended up finishing about the 202 mark. Good solid gains with a clean diet and very noticeable strength increse about wk 4. Felt great till up to about wk 5 when i started to feel really tired during the day and had night sweats. But it was nothing i couldnt deal with. Workouts were great, the pump was great. I would definately recommend this stack to anyone thinking of trying one. If you put in the time and take the right support supplements i feel anyone could have a good 8-10 lb gain.

If you have any questions on this i recommend asking Trauma as he has always answered my questions and is a very knowledgeable person. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask and ill get back as soon as i can. Thanks

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just giving everyone my results for the 6wks of 1t/havoc stack. Overall i was very impressed with the results. I ended up finishing about the 202 mark. Good solid gains with a clean diet and very noticeable strength increse about wk 4. Felt great till up to about wk 5 when i started to feel really tired during the day and had night sweats. But it was nothing i couldnt deal with. Workouts were great, the pump was great. I would definately recommend this stack to anyone thinking of trying one. If you put in the time and take the right support supplements i feel anyone could have a good 8-10 lb gain.

If you have any questions on this i recommend asking Trauma as he has always answered my questions and is a very knowledgeable person. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask and ill get back as soon as i can. Thanks
Very nice