1T and Havoc Stack ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Youll problaby be getting a PM or two from me in the near future regarding 1-t stacks and PCT
    No problem. Always glad to help.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Thanks for the help.

    One more question i have, since i am applying the 1t on after my evening workout shower ( 6pm) what time should i apply the SA, or does it not matter?
    Trauma Is there a cetain time i should wait after the 1t to apply SA?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Trauma Is there a cetain time i should wait after the 1t to apply SA?
    You want to concentrate the Sustain Alpha application to your thighs, abdomen, and even the "boys." I would space out the application times to allow the other to dry in fully first. Since 1-T application areas are the upper chest, shoulders, and back, you shouldn't have too much of an issue with keeping the application areas separate.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  4. Will be finishing up my 6 wk 1t/havoc run and was just curious on what you feel the best choice of test booster will be. I was debating between DTH and Reversitol. I have heard good things about both. I already will be using the PP Recovery stack but thought id throw in a booster if needed! What do you guys think.

    Also debating on Lean FX again. Do you feel this is overkill?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Will be finishing up my 6 wk 1t/havoc run and was just curious on what you feel the best choice of test booster will be. I was debating between DTH and Reversitol. I have heard good things about both. I already will be using the PP Recovery stack but thought id throw in a booster if needed! What do you guys think.

    Also debating on Lean FX again. Do you feel this is overkill?
    I highly recommend DTHC. FANTASTIC product, and should be dynomite with our TRS stack.

    How did your cycle turn out?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  6. Trauma, cycle is going great have around a week left. Started at 191.6 and this am weighed 202.4. Been eating clean and really notice a size difference. Strength went up greatly. Ran havoc 20/30/30 and this last week am bumping to 40.

    I will be adding the DTHC to my pct but do you think i should throw in the Lean Fx or some other anti-cort. What do you recommend? Also for creatine i have tried size on and cell mass and would really like to get the best one possible i guess. Any recommendations on this? Thanks trauma... Have no clue how to give reps but would def give you some of the few that i have. As ALWAYS i appreciate the help.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Trauma, cycle is going great have around a week left. Started at 191.6 and this am weighed 202.4. Been eating clean and really notice a size difference. Strength went up greatly. Ran havoc 20/30/30 and this last week am bumping to 40.

    I will be adding the DTHC to my pct but do you think i should throw in the Lean Fx or some other anti-cort. What do you recommend? Also for creatine i have tried size on and cell mass and would really like to get the best one possible i guess. Any recommendations on this? Thanks trauma... Have no clue how to give reps but would def give you some of the few that i have. As ALWAYS i appreciate the help.
    I really think with the EndoAmp you should be fine with cortisol control to be honest. Congrats on the success of your cycle! It sounds like you've had a good run.

    As far as creatine goes - Creatine Monohydrate is the only one i've ever used that has evinced any significant and noticeable results. I encourage you to check out our Click Here: Creatine Creapure. You can buy either 300mg or 1000mg bottles.


    From our write-up:

    "Our Creatine is ultra pure German manufactured CreapureŽ creatine monohydrate. It is known as the purest, safest and most effective creatine in the world.

    Only Creapure has been established to have a safety profile in accordance with internationally accepted guidelines and standards (FDA and EU) under GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) conditions. Because other creatine manufacturers use different manufacturing processes, and therefore have different purity profiles, only Creapure has this proven safety profile.

    Typical analytical values for Creapure:

    Creatine monohydrate: min. 99.95%
    Creatinine: < 67 ppm (below the limit of detection)
    Dicyandiamide (DCD): < 30 ppm
    Dihydrotriazine (DHT): not detectable"


    As always - if you have any questions, just let me know.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. Thanks trauma!! Creapure looks like a good deal and that is what i will give a try. Hopefully when its all said and done i can stay around the 200 mark. I am hoping to finish off the cycle at the 205 mark. Which would be 14lbs in 6wks.. Definately was alot of work, but the results alway make it worth it.

  9. Just giving everyone my results for the 6wks of 1t/havoc stack. Overall i was very impressed with the results. I ended up finishing about the 202 mark. Good solid gains with a clean diet and very noticeable strength increse about wk 4. Felt great till up to about wk 5 when i started to feel really tired during the day and had night sweats. But it was nothing i couldnt deal with. Workouts were great, the pump was great. I would definately recommend this stack to anyone thinking of trying one. If you put in the time and take the right support supplements i feel anyone could have a good 8-10 lb gain.

    If you have any questions on this i recommend asking Trauma as he has always answered my questions and is a very knowledgeable person. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask and ill get back as soon as i can. Thanks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Just giving everyone my results for the 6wks of 1t/havoc stack. Overall i was very impressed with the results. I ended up finishing about the 202 mark. Good solid gains with a clean diet and very noticeable strength increse about wk 4. Felt great till up to about wk 5 when i started to feel really tired during the day and had night sweats. But it was nothing i couldnt deal with. Workouts were great, the pump was great. I would definately recommend this stack to anyone thinking of trying one. If you put in the time and take the right support supplements i feel anyone could have a good 8-10 lb gain.

    If you have any questions on this i recommend asking Trauma as he has always answered my questions and is a very knowledgeable person. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask and ill get back as soon as i can. Thanks
    Very nice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. s1+(1t and 4ad) stacked with Epistane
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 03:26 PM
  2. RPM AND HAVOC STACK with tracking progress
    By drummerac3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:21 PM
  3. 1-T and Havoc Stack
    By RemoteControl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 12:17 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:07 PM
  5. Bold and Havoc stack advice
    By pitching101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Log in
Log in