1T and age?

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
i see on the website that it says do not use under the age of 18, but is it actually safe to use at 19? cuz usually its 21 and up, please let me know. thanks!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i see on the website that it says do not use under the age of 18, but is it actually safe to use at 19? cuz usually its 21 and up, please let me know. thanks!
If you do a proper PCT I’d say it’s safe.

The question is whether or not you are really ready to run PH’s. In most cases, younger guys are better off putting more effort into training and protein intake… and then using something like 1-T when they really reach a plateau.

-Eric

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
well ive been lifting for 5 years since i was 14, and ive stayed same weight and same size forever, and ive tried everything like increased calories changed up workouts, compounds lifts.. the whole nine yards... i got from 153 to 230 in 5 years and just stopped gaining for a year. what is proper pct for this product?

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
and does it shut down test levels as hard as other PH products like m1t?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well ive been lifting for 5 years since i was 14, and ive stayed same weight and same size forever, and ive tried everything like increased calories changed up workouts, compounds lifts.. the whole nine yards... i got from 153 to 230 in 5 years and just stopped gaining for a year. what is proper pct for this product?
The TRS is PCT, like what you see here -

-Eric

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
awesome thanks man, thats actually a really informative link... im pumped to try it, does it ship to canada and does 1T shut you down as hard as m1t? im assuming it doesnt

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Are you really advising this guy to use your product at 19? what makes you feel that its any different than any other ph and is safer? just curious....

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
so than i shouldnt? i wanna do this right, thats why im askin for advice.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
bro do some readin on pro hormones, you can do it without em. try something like x factor or hyperdrol or something... IMO you should wait. I did an epistane cycle too early and really regret it...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks man, thats actually a really informative link... im pumped to try it, does it ship to canada and does 1T shut you down as hard as m1t? im assuming it doesnt
It’s not as toxic as m1T and probably not as suppressive either, but you still need to take all the precautions and keep the cycles to 6 weeks or less.

We cannot ship the 1-T to Canada.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you really advising this guy to use your product at 19? what makes you feel that its any different than any other ph and is safer? just curious....
Not advising, educating.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so than i shouldnt? i wanna do this right, thats why im askin for advice.
We’ve got the “Muscle Feeder” coming that may be more appropriate for you and is non-steroid based. Plus it’s going to be very hard for you to import any decent pro-hormones products anyway if you live in Canada.

-Eric

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i was just curious... cuz i mean any product like this that you say teens can use is gonna be flyin off the shelves lol