1T and age?

  1. New Member
    AndreAnabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

    1T and age?


    i see on the website that it says do not use under the age of 18, but is it actually safe to use at 19? cuz usually its 21 and up, please let me know. thanks!

  2. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    i see on the website that it says do not use under the age of 18, but is it actually safe to use at 19? cuz usually its 21 and up, please let me know. thanks!
    If you do a proper PCT I’d say it’s safe.

    The question is whether or not you are really ready to run PH’s. In most cases, younger guys are better off putting more effort into training and protein intake… and then using something like 1-T when they really reach a plateau.

    -Eric
  3. New Member
    AndreAnabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

    well ive been lifting for 5 years since i was 14, and ive stayed same weight and same size forever, and ive tried everything like increased calories changed up workouts, compounds lifts.. the whole nine yards... i got from 153 to 230 in 5 years and just stopped gaining for a year. what is proper pct for this product?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    AndreAnabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

    and does it shut down test levels as hard as other PH products like m1t?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    well ive been lifting for 5 years since i was 14, and ive stayed same weight and same size forever, and ive tried everything like increased calories changed up workouts, compounds lifts.. the whole nine yards... i got from 153 to 230 in 5 years and just stopped gaining for a year. what is proper pct for this product?
    The TRS is PCT, like what you see here -


    -Eric
  6. New Member
    AndreAnabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

    awesome thanks man, thats actually a really informative link... im pumped to try it, does it ship to canada and does 1T shut you down as hard as m1t? im assuming it doesnt
  7. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Are you really advising this guy to use your product at 19? what makes you feel that its any different than any other ph and is safer? just curious....
  8. New Member
    AndreAnabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    34.33%

    so than i shouldnt? i wanna do this right, thats why im askin for advice.
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    so than i shouldnt? i wanna do this right, thats why im askin for advice.
    I answered here:

    Primordial Performance's consolidated 1-T logs thread!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    bro do some readin on pro hormones, you can do it without em. try something like x factor or hyperdrol or something... IMO you should wait. I did an epistane cycle too early and really regret it...
  11. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    awesome thanks man, thats actually a really informative link... im pumped to try it, does it ship to canada and does 1T shut you down as hard as m1t? im assuming it doesnt
    It’s not as toxic as m1T and probably not as suppressive either, but you still need to take all the precautions and keep the cycles to 6 weeks or less.

    We cannot ship the 1-T to Canada.

    -Eric
  12. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Are you really advising this guy to use your product at 19? what makes you feel that its any different than any other ph and is safer? just curious....
    Not advising, educating.

    -Eric
  13. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreAnabolic View Post
    so than i shouldnt? i wanna do this right, thats why im askin for advice.
    We’ve got the “Muscle Feeder” coming that may be more appropriate for you and is non-steroid based. Plus it’s going to be very hard for you to import any decent pro-hormones products anyway if you live in Canada.

    -Eric
  14. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i was just curious... cuz i mean any product like this that you say teens can use is gonna be flyin off the shelves lol
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in