Primordial Performance's 1-T question thread!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, here it is. I'd like you all to post up your questions specifically in regard to our 1-T product. This will help to consolidate the specific questions and answers for you all making it easier for everyone in review.

Now with that being said, post'em up! :thumbsup:

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
is 1T safe to take at 19 y/o...... and does it need PCT afterwards....this is the first time ive looked into it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is 1T safe to take at 19 y/o...... and does it need PCT afterwards....this is the first time ive looked into it.
This is a topic that will forever be debated among people. If you want my personal opinion on it, i say wait until you're 21. I say this for many reasons as well. Speaking from my own personal experiences, i made VERY impressive gains up to the age of 25 with nothing more than protein powder and creatine. It's important to have a very solid foundation of diet and training in order to truly maximize your own natural potential, and create a solid fundamental foundation to build off in the future.

We have plenty of products that i would recommend someone at your age utilizing though. Our IBCAA, Beta-Alanine, Phyto-Test, and Creatine Monohydrate products would be a great addition to helping your achieve that natural potential.

There is plenty of time for you to dabble in products like our 1-T formulation. At 19, you have an enormous amount of natural testosterone that will help your make very commendable gains. That's my opinion anyway, and i wish you the best in accomplishing your goals. If you have any questions that i can help you with, please feel free to ask at anytime. :)

Here's the products i was talking about for you to look over:

Beta Alanine

IBCAA

Creatine Creapure

Phyto-Testosterone

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
i definately understand the fact that i have tons of natural test, but what would happen if i took it, im asking this just because my knowledge on prohormones isnt too great. would my natural test just not go back to normal?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i definately understand the fact that i have tons of natural test, but what would happen if i took it, im asking this just because my knowledge on prohormones isnt too great. would my natural test just not go back to normal?
Here on AM there is a wealth of knowledge on everything from training, diet, and Prohormone/A.A.S. discussion. First and foremost, i recommend reading around the board and gaining a good basic knowlege in that regard.

As far as 1-T goes, it will shut down your natural test production over time. The degree of that will certainly vary among users for many different reasons. It's important to upregulate your own natural test production upon cessation of any suppressive androgen. That period is called the "Post Cycle Therapy." Your body will naturally upregulate your own test production again, but the post cycle therapy period is geared towards utilizing supplements to minimizing the loss of your newly acquired gains by helping to expedite the increase in your natural test levels while your body gets back on track.

I feel at your age you will make great gains by utilizing the fundamental basics of supplementation/diet/training in an effort to build a solid framework to then greatly expand on in the future. Far too many people fore-go that inital step, and they end up regretting it in the end. Getting "big" requires not only sufficient dedication and knowledge, but also time and patience. I base my recommendation on the importance of a solid training and nutrition program first. I know this isn't probably what you wanted to hear, but i'm really saying this with your best interest at heart. :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Is there any use/benefit in dosing 1-T at say....1-2 pumps per day.
I have used Dermacrine at this dosage with some good results and wondering if 1-T could be the same. I don't want to get much bigger just more toned and boost in strength.

P.S. I am 46 yrs old, in great shape, lifting for 10 yrs. I'm on 3rd day of 1 pump per day and I do notice a difference already in muscle fullness and muscle response.

Lucky

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used Dermacrine at this dosage with some good results and wondering if 1-T could be the same. I don't want to get much bigger just more toned and boost in strength.

P.S. I am 46 yrs old, in great shape, lifting for 10 yrs. I'm on 3rd day of 1 pump per day and I do notice a difference already in muscle fullness and muscle response.

Lucky
I suppose this would be appropriate for you if you say that you noticed good results on only 1-2 pumps of Dermacrine. I would do at least 2 pumps per day to make it more worth your while though.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lucky
It may in-fact offer some very subtle effects at that dosing. Are you using any other supplementation, or just the 1-T? How long do you plan on using at this dosing? If you've had some noteable success using dermacrine in a similar fashion, why not give it a try. :)

Let us know how it works out for you.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
It may in-fact offer some very subtle effects at that dosing. Are you using any other supplementation, or just the 1-T? How long do you plan on using at this dosing? If you've had some noteable success using dermacrine in a similar fashion, why not give it a try. :)

Let us know how it works out for you.
I guess I would finish the bottle. I feel my muscles more responsive and flexing without effort. Any harm in prolonging the cycle. I noticed a thread somewhere re: small doses of m-drol...5mgs per day in the AM. (I know m-drol is harsh)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I would finish the bottle. I feel my muscles more responsive and flexing without effort. Any harm in prolonging the cycle. I noticed a thread somewhere re: small doses of m-drol...5mgs per day in the AM. (I know m-drol is harsh)
The way you're dosing should significantly reduce the significance of overall suppression, so i don't see a problem with it. You may want to run a test booster at the conclusion of the 1-T for a few weeks to err on the side of caution.

This is a totally different beast than m-drol, and much safer overall.

MorningMetal

Awards
Would it be effective to run the sustain alpha WITH the 1-T to minimize natural test suppression? Want to minimize, if not prevent shutdown.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MorningMetal

Awards
Just ordered the HMS. Too good of an offer to pass up. 150... jeez.

OK, here's the situation, and I'm really hoping you guys can help me out with the most effective way to to this; just ordered the HMS, and I have a Epistane/Oxyguno stack that should be here tomorrow(stocking up for the next few months). Anyway, I chose epi/oxy because of the minimal shutdown I should have.(Epi is light, and oxy supposedly has no sides)
So now i'm thinking, would it be effective(and safe, of course) to just include 1-T, and run the Sustain Alpha alongside it all to prevent natural test suppression? Is there a better way to run this, or spread this out maybe? Can someone suggest something? Help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the HMS. Too good of an offer to pass up. 150... jeez.

OK, here's the situation, and I'm really hoping you guys can help me out with the most effective way to to this; just ordered the HMS, and I have a Epistane/Oxyguno stack that should be here tomorrow(stocking up for the next few months). Anyway, I chose epi/oxy because of the minimal shutdown I should have.(Epi is light, and oxy supposedly has no sides)
So now i'm thinking, would it be effective(and safe, of course) to just include 1-T, and run the Sustain Alpha alongside it all to prevent natural test suppression? Is there a better way to run this, or spread this out maybe? Can someone suggest something? Help/suggestions would be much appreciated.
I would stack the 3 items you have and run them no longer than 6 weeks. You can run the Sustain during this time too at the 3 on, 3 off protocol like Trauma pointed out.

-Eric

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
better to use 5 pumps after morning shower or 2 pumps after morning shower and 3 pumps post workout shower? or does 1-t have over a 24 hour half life?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
so i started 1-t yesterday and just ordered havoc to stack with it today... should i run the havoc as soon as i get it? my guess would be to run it he last 4 weeks of the 1-t but i could be completely wrong... which has never happened before but u never know

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
better to use 5 pumps after morning shower or 2 pumps after morning shower and 3 pumps post workout shower? or does 1-t have over a 24 hour half life?
i would not suggest splitting up the doses/application,unless your post-w/o shower is at least six hours after your first application.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i started 1-t yesterday and just ordered havoc to stack with it today... should i run the havoc as soon as i get it? my guess would be to run it he last 4 weeks of the 1-t but i could be completely wrong... which has never happened before but u never know
Trauma ran it the 1st 5 weeks, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/108230-trauma1-poopypants-team.html#post1634773 . Ill let John/Slick give you their opinions, but you could run it as soon as you get it if you want.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely keep all 5 pumps to one single daily application. The 1-T formula itself is designed to be time released. We recommend that you leave it on the skin as long as possible between showers to receive best effects. I recommend 12-24 hours between showers if at all possible to maximize your benefits.

Many guys adjust their application times around their daily schedules. I would recommend applying it whenever you're going to have the longest 1-T dwell time on the skin between the actual application and your next shower. This may be first thing in the morning after your shower, or it may be at night right before bed. Some users have reported minor lethargy during day time applications, and some users have reported mild insomnia issues with evening application. This can vary with each user, so adjust the application time to what works best for you overall.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
so it wouldnt' be better to end the havoc and 1-t at the same time?
if you started 1-t already,odds are that you wont end both at the same time.its alright to end with havoc!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if you started 1-t already,odds are that you wont end both at the same time.its alright to end with havoc!
i have the 1-t to run for 6 weeks i'm only on my first. so i was gonna wait till i have 4 weeks left and kick in the havoc so they both end at the same time.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i have the 1-t to run for 6 weeks i'm only on my first. so i was gonna wait till i have 4 weeks left and kick in the havoc so they both end at the same time.
that would be great jsp!..i was thinking if you tweaked the applications to accomodate this, then surely thats best!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
that would be great jsp!..i was thinking if you tweaked the applications to accomodate this, then surely thats best!
sounds good. like i said i'm only on my first week and the havoc should be here in the next couple of days so i can wait a week. then i have toco 8, endoamp, sustain alpha and some clomid for pct and i'm following a mass gaining diet from muscle and fitness, so i'm expecting some pretty good results.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. like i said i'm only on my first week and the havoc should be here in the next couple of days so i can wait a week. then i have toco 8, endoamp, sustain alpha and some clomid for pct and i'm following a mass gaining diet from muscle and fitness, so i'm expecting some pretty good results.
dang bro!..LOL..looks like you got your whole cycle,and post cycle covered well!:)..im sure you will yield some awesome gains buddy!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would definitely be ideal.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
That would definitely be ideal.
havoc should be arriving today. is it to be on the havoc for 5 weeks? i'm taking life support while on cycle which should help with the cholesterol and blood pressure issues while on cycle and i cycle support for pct. probably would pick up some.... crap can't remember what it is. a mineral starts with a C that helps cleanse toxins out of the body?

MorningMetal

Awards
in the middle of my 3rd week of my Epi/Oxyguno/1-T stack, and so far i'm very impressed by what's happening. I've put on probably about 4-5 lbs of LEAN mass, and cutting up nicely. Probably could've put on more by now, but my diet isn't everything I want it to be, as i'm very busy, but i'm eating as much as I can, and eating well, just can't seem to get my intake up to where I want it. Working out every morning at 5:30 and pumping hard.
Started putting the Toco-8 in with my morning shakes, and it tastes very good, as I would expect palm fruit extracts to taste.
Skin looks great, feels very soft and smooth, and no unwanted reactions from the 1-T. Great product!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the middle of my 3rd week of my Epi/Oxyguno/1-T stack, and so far i'm very impressed by what's happening. I've put on probably about 4-5 lbs of LEAN mass, and cutting up nicely. Probably could've put on more by now, but my diet isn't everything I want it to be, as i'm very busy, but i'm eating as much as I can, and eating well, just can't seem to get my intake up to where I want it. Working out every morning at 5:30 and pumping hard.
Started putting the Toco-8 in with my morning shakes, and it tastes very good, as I would expect palm fruit extracts to taste.
Skin looks great, feels very soft and smooth, and no unwanted reactions from the 1-T. Great product!!
Thanks for the feedback. :)

I look forward to hearing how this finishs up for you. It sounds like all is going very well. The Toco-8 does taste pretty good. :p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havoc should be arriving today. is it to be on the havoc for 5 weeks? i'm taking life support while on cycle which should help with the cholesterol and blood pressure issues while on cycle and i cycle support for pct. probably would pick up some.... crap can't remember what it is. a mineral starts with a C that helps cleanse toxins out of the body?
You're probably referring to N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC). It's included in most cycle support formulations. It's probably the most vital support supplement you can take for many reasons. NAC is used by the liver to produce 'Glutathione.' Glutathione is a very powerful antioxidant that the liver uses (and stores it for later use) to help protect itself from free radical damage induced by toxins, as well as assist the liver in eliminating and metabolizing these toxins as well.

You can cycle havoc for 5 weeks, but in all reality, you should get the majority of the gains within that 4 week period.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You're probably referring to N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC). It's included in most cycle support formulations. It's probably the most vital support supplement you can take for many reasons. NAC is used by the liver to produce 'Glutathione.' Glutathione is a very powerful antioxidant that the liver uses (and stores it for later use) to help protect itself from free radical damage induced by toxins, as well as assist the liver in eliminating and metabolizing these toxins as well.

You can cycle havoc for 5 weeks, but in all reality, you should get the majority of the gains within that 4 week period.
haha that's what it was... why the hell did i think it started with a C. i've done phera and superdrol and my gains don't seem to come till like the end of the 3rd week. so i always feel like i'm cutting it short. only been on the 1-t for a week and can tell it's kicking in already. little more endurance and strength in the gym, look a little fuller and breaking out like i'm in 7th grade

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma/Eric!

I am still having the nipple sensitivity issues! My left nipple sticks out little.
Can 1-T cause gyno? Is there a difference between gyno and sensitive nipples? Is sensitive nipples something to worry about?

I have read as much as I can on this but need clarification! Many different conflicting opinions on this board.

I have also noticed some chest fat build up and honestly I am not sure if this was there before I started since I have gained a little upper body fat since I laid off training for 6 months. Just wondering if this is a symptom of gyno etc.

I have sustain Alpha on hand and 6-0x0! Should I use those now or is everything Ok and normal???
Thanx Lucky

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma/Eric!

I am still having the nipple sensitivity issues! My left nipple sticks out little.
Can 1-T cause gyno? Is there a difference between gyno and sensitive nipples? Is sensitive nipples something to worry about?

I have read as much as I can on this but need clarification! Many different conflicting opinions on this board.

I have also noticed some chest fat build up and honestly I am not sure if this was there before I started since I have gained a little upper body fat since I laid off training for 6 months. Just wondering if this is a symptom of gyno etc.

I have sustain Alpha on hand and 6-0x0! Should I use those now or is everything Ok and normal???
Thanx Lucky
start taking either the 6-oxo or sustain alpha. that's gyno starting and even if it isn't its better to be safe than sorry, any hormonal product can cause gyno

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma/Eric!

Thanx Lucky
There is most definitely a big difference between sensitivity issues and true gynecomastia. If you truly have palpable glandular tissue behind/around the nipple landmark, that can be cause for concern. However, sensitivity and puffiness can be transient issues with some people and are not always indicative of a true problem.

This is something you should watch closely for exacerbation or extension of symptoms, but don't obsess over it either. If there is a bit of sensitivity, but nothing structurally palpable in your nipple region, that is certainly NOT gyno. A cause for concern would be to appreciate a clearly discernable and palpable mass that is sensitive in nature to tactile stimulation.

True gynecomastia is the result of a hormonal imbalace that results in actual glandular tissue growth. Far too many people confuse sensitivity issues with gyenocomastia. Watch it, and if true symptoms like i've described occur, or the sensitivity continues to increase in magnitude, interventions may need to be put into place to mitigate or attenuate growth (I.E SERM and/or AI use.)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
There is most definitely a big difference between sensitivity issues and true gynecomastia. If you truly have palpable glandular tissue behind/around the nipple landmark, that can be cause for concern. However, sensitivity and puffiness can be transient issues with some people and are not always indicative of a true problem.

This is something you should watch closely for exacerbation or extension of symptoms, but don't obsess over it either. If there is a bit of sensitivity, but nothing structurally palpable in your nipple region, that is certainly NOT gyno. A cause for concern would be to appreciate a clearly discernable and palpable mass that is sensitive in nature to tactile stimulation.

True gynecomastia is the result of a hormonal imbalace that results in actual glandular tissue growth. Far too many people confuse sensitivity issues with gyenocomastia. Watch it, and if true symptoms like i've described occur, or the sensitivity continues to increase in magnitude, interventions may need to be put into place to mitigate or attenuate growth (I.E SERM and/or AI use.)

Whew...thanx Trauma, good to hear! So do you recommend I simply continue with the cycle and leave out the Sustain Alpha & 60x0 for PCT and just continue to monitor. It really is just a sensitivity issue at this time but I was a little worried because I did not experience it with my previous Epistane cycle.

Thanx Lucky

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i don't know. i wouldn't take the chance to see if anything develops but trauma knows more than me. i'd just rather be safe than have boobs

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't know. i wouldn't take the chance to see if anything develops but trauma knows more than me. i'd just rather be safe than have boobs
Lol - I know what you mean.

That's why it's important to have baseline knowledge, as well as continue to assess the potential issue. Sensitivity can indicate a problem, but imo you'd have to see some type of discernable progression to become overly concerned with it.

If the sensitivity is steadily increasing (not transient in nature), i'd jump on an A.I. myself to play it safe.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Lol - I know what you mean.

That's why it's important to have baseline knowledge, as well as continue to assess the potential issue. Sensitivity can indicate a problem, but imo you'd have to see some type of discernable progression to become overly concerned with it.

If the sensitivity is steadily increasing (not transient in nature), i'd jump on an A.I. myself to play it safe.
that's why i'm running my 1-t with havoc :banana:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whew...thanx Trauma, good to hear! So do you recommend I simply continue with the cycle and leave out the Sustain Alpha & 60x0 for PCT and just continue to monitor. It really is just a sensitivity issue at this time but I was a little worried because I did not experience it with my previous Epistane cycle.

Thanx Lucky
What all are you using right now? (all supplements and drugs)

-Eric

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma or Eric....I am really enjoying this 1-T transdermal. I am even looking forward the the Sustain Alpha PCT...heard so many good things.

My Question is....would it be OK to run 1-T then Sustain Alpha for 1 mth, then get back on the 1-T, then Sustain Alpha for another month consecutively several times without a break for say...1 year since it seems so mild. Then again my nipples sure do hurt some days.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma or Eric....I am really enjoying this 1-T transdermal. I am even looking forward the the Sustain Alpha PCT...heard so many good things.

My Question is....would it be OK to run 1-T then Sustain Alpha for 1 mth, then get back on the 1-T, then Sustain Alpha for another month consecutively several times without a break for say...1 year since it seems so mild. Then again my nipples sure do hurt some days.
I strongly recommend equal time off between cycles. You put your body thorugh a lot with the cycle, and the whole pct period, so it's important to reestablish a state of homeostasis.

By giving yourself some time off, you're going to see better returns in the end due to a myriad of factors.