1-T PCT for someone who is Gyno prone

ja391

Awards
I just ordered the Hardcore Muscle Stack which is the 2 bottles of 1-T with Sustain, Endoamp, and Toco-8 for PCT.

This will be my first use of a pro hormone, and I just wanted to make sure that I don't need a SERM. I've had pubertal gyno and had surgery to remove most of the glandular tissue so my nipples are normal now. However since some of the tissue remains, wouldn't this make me prone to the glands regrowing if I use anything hormonal?

Should I take an Anti-E on the 1-t cycle and have some Nolva on hand for the SERM?

Also, does it matter if I start the 1-t cycle directly after I've taken a Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 (has 6-Bromo) stack for 8 weeks.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
wait another 8 weeks to clean out receptors because divanil can cause gyno problems, as for 1-t is anti-estrogenic which means it can not convert to estrogen. During pct, use 50-100mg of 6-bromo or ATD if you want to be safe, sustain alpha also contains trans-reservatrol and 7,8 benszofavone which have anti-estrogenic properties as well. Endoamp will help cut down cortisol secretion, which is beneficial to maintaining gains.

crazilyfter42

Awards
wait another 8 weeks to clean out receptors because divanil can cause gyno problems, as for 1-t is anti-estrogenic which means it can not convert to estrogen. During pct, use 50-100mg of 6-bromo or ATD if you want to be safe, sustain alpha also contains trans-reservatrol and 7,8 benszofavone which have anti-estrogenic properties as well. Endoamp will help cut down cortisol secretion, which is beneficial to maintaining gains.
1-T also contains topical DHEA which can convert to estrogen so I don't understand how you can say its "anti estrogenic". My advice to the OP would be to keep an AI on hand if you have any issues. Nolva for PCT would be good just stay away from clomid if you are gyno prone.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
1-T also contains topical DHEA which can convert to estrogen so I don't understand how you can say its "anti estrogenic". My advice to the OP would be to keep an AI on hand if you have any issues. Nolva for PCT would be good just stay away from clomid if you are gyno prone.
High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
Zero conversion to estrogen..

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
androsterone is used an AI due to it's anti-estrogenic properties, the nomeclature of 1-t is designed not to armotize

crazilyfter42

Awards
androsterone is used an AI due to it's anti-estrogenic properties, the nomeclature of 1-t is designed not to armotize
Androsterone is a steroid hormone not an AI. I wasnt aware that it had any Anti-E like properties, I never heard that before. Im well aware that 1-androsterone and its target hormones 1-androstenediol, and 1 test do not aromatize. I just wanted to point out to the OP that the other compound in 1-T, which is DHEA does. He asked and said he was gyno sensitive so I think its only fair that he knows this information. This does not mean it would aggravate or give him gyno but it does increase that chance.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
it also has a.i properties!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
it also has a.i properties!
Just because you put an exclamtion point after it doesnt make it true. There is nothing in 1-T that acts as an Aromatase Inhibitor, as you are suggesting. :nono:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Recently, it was discovered that 4-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,17-dione, 4-androstene-3,6,17-trione, and 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione, compounds previously reported to be competitive inhibitors of aromatase.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Recently, it was discovered that 4-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,17-dione, 4-androstene-3,6,17-trione, and 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione, compounds previously reported to be competitive inhibitors of aromatase.
Maybe Im missing somthing, but where do you see those listed as ingrediets in 1-T?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
androsterone is an AI and becomes a anti-estrogenic prohormone at high dosages.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
androsterone is an AI and becomes a anti-estrogenic prohormone at high dosages.
No. Androsterone is a steroidal hormone formed from DHEA by 5aReductase. Not an AI. And unless you can prove otherwise, you should refrain from posting in this thread.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
its an AI at a smaller dosage, at higher dosage it becomes a prohormone, its a derived steroid hormone from DHEA.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think you mean non aromatizable.

but otherwise i agree!!

EDIT: after seeing looking at the nomeclature 1 androsterone. is NOT an AI, ive been going back and forth trying to find the study (that LG uses) that shows androsterone is an AI, but to no avail have i seen it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
after seeing looking at the nomenclature 1 androsterone. is NOT an AI
Of course its not. I don't understand why someone, who supposedly is a representative of PP, would disseminate such misinformation.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course its not. I don't understand why someone, who supposedly is a representative of PP, would disseminate such misinformation.
theres supposedly paper work on it, LG i know has it but they havent posted it yet.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
dude i remember when you was trying to start siht with pistonpump awhile back!..trying to provoke him,and at the end you said a little number like"what kind of a rep are you blah,blah,blah,!..and then when he started to bark back at you.you started to use "oh your a rep,you cant talk to people like that!..whats up bro?..you got a problem with me?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude i remember when you was trying to start siht with pistonpump awhile back!..trying to provoke him,and at the end you said a little number like"what kind of a rep are you blah,blah,blah,!..and then when he started to bark back at you.you started to use "oh your a rep,you cant talk to people like that!..whats up bro?..you got a problem with me?

future pilots a nice dude, i dont think he has a problem with you but maybe with the research behind the product that hes not seeing evidence on. not your fault, but because its in one of the products i guess he expects you guys to come up with an article of its actions.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i may have made a mistake by saying 1-androsterone instead of androsterone!
Androsterone is a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen which increases testosterone and is proven to reduce aromatase (that nasty enzyme that turns your hard earned testosterone into UGLY estrogen. It also is a 5aReduced androgen, which as a class have been shown to be potant neuro-stimulants. Neuro-stimulants don't get you wired, they make you more alert, aggressive and intense. So, Androsterone has published studies showing that it can reduce aromatase and increase mental intensity.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump for a PP rep who knows what their talking about.
5a-reduced metabolites [androsterone, DHT, ect] are going to reduce subcutaneous fat tissue in general, which could lead to a reduction in aromatase production. So maybe that is where the anti-estrogen claim comes from.

Plus, 5a-reduced metabolites are also going to antagonize the estrogen receptor directly and combat estrgenic effects. [Especially DHT, and androsterone to a lesser extent]

-Eric

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
You are not pistonpump, but I will address what I said to him if you like. He was running his mouth with his normal "I'll beat you up, I get more chicks, I do everything cooler than anybody else has in history" BS and I made the comment that it was not how a representative of a company should act. Period.

Bottom line is you dont know what your talking about. And you represent a company, so get get twice as much shit as just the average person.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
then expect to get the same from me!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
5a-reduced metabolites [androsterone, DHT, ect] are going to reduce subcutaneous fat tissue in general, which could lead to a reduction in aromatase production. So maybe that is where the anti-estrogen claim comes from.

Plus, 5a-reduced metabolites are also going to antagonize the estrogen receptor directly and combat estrgenic effects. [Especially DHT, and androsterone to a lesser extent]

-Eric
Not sure where It came from. That was my concern with with him giving such advice to a guy who already says he has past problems with gyno.

I've seen that mentioned in steriod profiles, but never any studies. You guys dont have any do you? The only thing I've seen that refers to metabolites antagonizing is herpes and encephalitis.

http://www.jimmunol.org/cgi/reprint/160/6/3060.pdf

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
then expect to get the same from me!
That so crazy that you spread reps around so much that you were able to neg me twice, in the same thread, less than 3hrs apart.:birthday:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
That so crazy that you spread reps around so much that you were able to neg me twice, in the same thread, less than 3hrs apart.:birthday:
why not,you negged me!..huh?..you thought i was just going to roll over and let it go?..you think you can talk to people anyway that you seem fit?..i dont think so!..you told me to expect twice the siht from you,well twice the neggs seem fit!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
why not,you negged me!..huh?..you thought i was just going to roll over and let it go?..you think you can talk to people anyway that you seem fit?..i dont think so!..you told me to expect twice the siht from you,well twice the neggs seem fit!
I dont remember negging you, but I probably did. I thought it was cute how your first neg says "Bump this".:smlove2:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

it was just a continuation to this beauty you posted^^^^...whats up?..no A.A forum any more,so your expanding now?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guys this is childish eric answered the question.

its not a direct AI but indirect because its 5a reduced which will antagonize the ER ...

the only problem i see with that is like all other DHT derivitives increase PR expression and lead to prolactin. but because Androsterone is soo weak it shouldnt be a problem

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
guys this is childish eric answered the question.
Of course it is, thats what the internets for. If you wanted to have an intelligent, balanced, arguement with like minded folk, internet forums are not the place. To find that you would need to attend a philosophy slam, or somthing similar.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
whats up?..no A.A forum any more,so your expanding now?
Im bored, my serve. The only time I posted in the AA section, was not anonymous. Just because your on my shit list for the time being, doesnt mean I was the one posting all those comments. It seems like a lot of people dont like you, since they started a whole "bslick rep whore" thread.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Im bored, my serve. The only time I posted in the AA section, was not anonymous. Just because your on my shit list for the time being, doesnt mean I was the one posting all those comments. It seems like a lot of people dont like you, since they started a whole "bslick rep whore" thread.
LOL..i give to ***** about your siht list.pfft!..like that matters to me.well feel free to make yourself at home here,there's coffee,doughnuts if you like.c-ya!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure where It came from. That was my concern with with him giving such advice to a guy who already says he has past problems with gyno.

I've seen that mentioned in steriod profiles, but never any studies. You guys dont have any do you? The only thing I've seen that refers to metabolites antagonizing is herpes and encephalitis.

http://www.jimmunol.org/cgi/reprint/160/6/3060.pdf
Research of DHT antagonizing the ER does exist. Ive read a full text on this before, but I would have to hunt for it to pull it up...

A lot of people have claimed that 5a-reduced metabolites are direct aromatase inhibitors, but I have not seen evidence of this.

You would need to be slightly cautious with 1-T if you have pre-existing gyno conditions. In this case, an AI such as Arom-X wouldn’t be a bad idea.

-Eric

-Eric

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Research of DHT antagonizing the ER does exist. Ive read a full text on this before, but I would have to hunt for it to pull it up...

A lot of people have claimed that 5a-reduced metabolites are direct aromatase inhibitors, but I have not seen evidence of this.

You would need to be slightly cautious with 1-T if you have pre-existing gyno conditions. In this case, an AI such as Arom-X wouldn’t be a bad idea.

-Eric

-Eric
Thank you for your response. That answers my query, and hopefully the OP's.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

-Eric

-Eric
When on cycle with PP and Mdrol (bridge) i got blood work at week 5 while i was still on. and as you know they are 5a Reduced steroids, they lowered my E2 levels 7 points and raise my prolactin about 2-3 points (have to check on that exact number) which leads me to believe they antagonize the ER so some extent.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

-Eric

-Eric
i'm not on anybody's side here but just reading it it seems like futurepilot was trying to ask a question and get an answer and this is the only thing that answered it. bslick or whatever needs to chill out and if he was representing a company i owned i would say see ya

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i'm not on anybody's side here but just reading it it seems like futurepilot was trying to ask a question and get an answer and this is the only thing that answered it. bslick or whatever needs to chill out and if he was representing a company i owned i would say see ya
i dont rep a company that you own!..so say what you want,you dont know what was going on,and it wasnt like he just asked me a question!..he said alot of wise comments that i didnt' appreciate,so i guess you that you must think that im just suppose to take that kind of remarks from someone?..you! need to chill out,this thing was over already,but since you want to bring it up again..okay!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i dont rep a company that you own!..so say what you want,you dont know what was going on,and it wasnt like he just asked me a question!..he said alot of wise comments that i didnt' appreciate,so i guess you that you must think that im just suppose to take that kind of remarks from someone?..you! need to chill out,this thing was over already,but since you want to bring it up again..okay!
hahaha first of all i said if and second of all i don't need to chill out i was just making an observational comment. ur the one that seems to get super sensitive over a message board comment. and yes if u are representing a company sometimes u have to bite your tongue and take it and be the bigger person. as rep your actions represent the company and if u come off like an ass then u might scare some people away from buying those products. but like u said i don't own the company so.... have a good one man

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hi, you have received -2325 reputation points from bslick69b.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
slick!

Regards,
bslick69b

yea and negative reps like that... talk about completely childish. grow up

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

it was just a continuation to this beauty you posted^^^^...whats up?..no A.A forum any more,so your expanding now?
Haha, no shit! I didnt need the anonymous paperbag over his head to hide her identity, i already knew it was her.

Btw Futurepilot i never said i can beat you up or i get more chicks then anyone else but if my previous posts about what i do make you feel that way, then maybe you are creating that with your own insecurities. I believe those posts were in my personal log, so what were you doing in there anyway if you dont like me, why hang around? I already told you many times if you have something to say just use PM.