Congrats to PP's new rep... Bslick!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Way to go Bobby!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Cool. I knew it was bound to happen soon. Eric is very lucky to have you Bobby! Congrats brother.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Cool. I knew it was bound to happen soon. Eric is very lucky to have you Bobby! Congrats brother.
    thank you all!..such a very warm welcome into the rep. community!..thank you so much!
    board supporter

4. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    thank you all!..such a very warm welcome into the rep. community!..thank you so much!

Man gain 12lbs of solid muscle and in couple weeks yoru a rep??? LOL Rep for us 808 boys I know you'll do us proud

5. is it too early to ask for some endo amp?

congrats slick!
    •   

6. WOW you guys are fast. or im just runnin a lil slow. I was going to make this Thread for Bslick. well Congrats Bro

7. Congrats bro!

8. Congratulations Slick!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

9. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    WOW you guys are fast. or im just runnin a lil slow. I was going to make this Thread for Bslick. well Congrats Bro
    I was just 5 days too fast The New years sale has been keeping you busy I would imagine.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I was just 5 days too fast The New years sale has been keeping you busy I would imagine.

You know it. That sale and all the NEW stuff we got commin out

11. Congrats bro
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myodyne would like to announce our NEW REP BCAZO
    By Myodyne in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 07:48 PM
  2. Welcome Airborne42 to Purus Labs!!! New Rep!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
  3. Welcome to Nutraplanet's New Rep: AE14
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:08 AM
  4. Congratulations to NutraPlanet's new rep... MrBigPR
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:12 AM