Congrats to PP's new rep... Bslick!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Way to go Bobby!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!


  2. Cool. I knew it was bound to happen soon. Eric is very lucky to have you Bobby! Congrats brother.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Cool. I knew it was bound to happen soon. Eric is very lucky to have you Bobby! Congrats brother.
    thank you all!..such a very warm welcome into the rep. community!..thank you so much!
    board supporter

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    thank you all!..such a very warm welcome into the rep. community!..thank you so much!

    Man gain 12lbs of solid muscle and in couple weeks yoru a rep??? LOL Rep for us 808 boys I know you'll do us proud

  5. is it too early to ask for some endo amp?

    congrats slick!
    •   
       


  6. Just adding my congratulations, Bobby
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. WOW you guys are fast. or im just runnin a lil slow. I was going to make this Thread for Bslick. well Congrats Bro

  8. Congrats bro!

  9. Congratulations Slick!
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    WOW you guys are fast. or im just runnin a lil slow. I was going to make this Thread for Bslick. well Congrats Bro
    I was just 5 days too fast The New years sale has been keeping you busy I would imagine.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I was just 5 days too fast The New years sale has been keeping you busy I would imagine.

    You know it. That sale and all the NEW stuff we got commin out

  12. Congrats bro
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Myodyne would like to announce our NEW REP BCAZO
    By Myodyne in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 07:48 PM
  2. Welcome Airborne42 to Purus Labs!!! New Rep!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
  3. Welcome to Nutraplanet's New Rep: AE14
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:08 AM
  4. Congratulations to NutraPlanet's new rep... MrBigPR
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:12 AM
Log in
Log in