TRS and somthing other than a SERM

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
To any one that knows, Im thinking of stacking somthing else with my TRS other than the stples such as creatine vitamine zma etc. I was thinking about getting prime but I not sold on it, I want somthing that will work with the TRSand not aginst it. I just finished up a 4 week cycle of cyclo Bolan, I put on 12 pounds. My strength went through the roof , My bench went from 365 to 415. I basically want somthing to help with the strength while on pct. Im also taking leviathin because of the test boost in there along with shedding some fat. Thanks fellas.:think:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you could try prime but its an individual thing some people think its great and some people notice nothing. im one of the people who didnt notice much. i personally like powerfull and think its a safer bet hope that help good luck.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To any one that knows, Im thinking of stacking somthing else with my TRS other than the stples such as creatine vitamine zma etc. I was thinking about getting prime but I not sold on it, I want somthing that will work with the TRSand not aginst it. I just finished up a 4 week cycle of cyclo Bolan, I put on 12 pounds. My strength went through the roof , My bench went from 365 to 415. I basically want somthing to help with the strength while on pct. Im also taking leviathin because of the test boost in there along with shedding some fat. Thanks fellas.:think:
Prime may be a good choice…

I really like the idea of working on insulin sensitivity to optimize testosterone production with a low-carb high protein diet. [chromium, magnesium, omega-3’s, ect are good sups]

-Eric