TRS and somthing other than a SERM

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%

TRS and somthing other than a SERM

To any one that knows, Im thinking of stacking somthing else with my TRS other than the stples such as creatine vitamine zma etc. I was thinking about getting prime but I not sold on it, I want somthing that will work with the TRSand not aginst it. I just finished up a 4 week cycle of cyclo Bolan, I put on 12 pounds. My strength went through the roof , My bench went from 365 to 415. I basically want somthing to help with the strength while on pct. Im also taking leviathin because of the test boost in there along with shedding some fat. Thanks fellas.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you could try prime but its an individual thing some people think its great and some people notice nothing. im one of the people who didnt notice much. i personally like powerfull and think its a safer bet hope that help good luck.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    To any one that knows, Im thinking of stacking somthing else with my TRS other than the stples such as creatine vitamine zma etc. I was thinking about getting prime but I not sold on it, I want somthing that will work with the TRSand not aginst it. I just finished up a 4 week cycle of cyclo Bolan, I put on 12 pounds. My strength went through the roof , My bench went from 365 to 415. I basically want somthing to help with the strength while on pct. Im also taking leviathin because of the test boost in there along with shedding some fat. Thanks fellas.
    Prime may be a good choice…

I really like the idea of working on insulin sensitivity to optimize testosterone production with a low-carb high protein diet. [chromium, magnesium, omega-3’s, ect are good sups]

-Eric
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-tren PCT.. SERM or no SERM
    By xdddmmmjjjx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Havoc stack, to SERM or not to SERM.
    By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:31 AM
  3. just one week of SERM? short term serm