How Long Can I Take Toco-8?

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I really like this stuff.

Its improved my libido without drying my joints and I suspect has improved my immune system function. My hair and skin have never looked as healthy.

I could elaborate on all 3, but Im kinda busy.

So Im reaching the bottom of my second mini-tub, so 4 months on, how long is too long and I should take a break?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing as how Toco-8 is a vitamin; I don't feel there is a need to cycle it. It is fat soluble and will build up in your system, however initially I suspect many people are low on the proper forms of Vitamin E. After prolonged usage, you can probably settle on a maintenance dose that is lower than the recommended dose and still see the positive benefits as you keep your Vit E levels topped up.

The non-alpha forms of vitamin E caught my attention over a year ago when I heard a health guru talking about how she supplemented with the other forms and how they are superior; and think this is a great vitament to supplement year long. Stock up on some with the 30% discount! Just remember to refridgerate it to maintain optimum freshneed.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oops i didnt know it should be kept in the fridge.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oops i didnt know it should be kept in the fridge.
Not the end of the world, it just help maintain freshness. See Toco-8

Why buy this Tocotrienol complex from Primordial Performance?

The difference is freshness. It's important to realize, that the tocotrienol powder extracted from palm fruits is essentially an unpreserved food that is extremely susceptible to degradation from heat.

We import the tocotrienol powder directly from the GMP certified manufacturer in Malaysia, package the sensitive tocotrienol powder in our own in-house facility, while keeping the tocotrienol powder refrigerated until the order ships. This means that you are getting the freshest and most biologically active tocotrienol complex on the market - generally less than 2-3 weeks old by the time it reaches you, the customer. This is more than can be said for a gelcap that is exposed to extensive heat for the encapsulation process, plus stored on shelves for months as it goes from manufacturer > distributor > wholesalers > customer.

Note: Toco-8 has a shelf-life of 6 months at room temperature and one year if stored in the refrigerator. If not immediately using Toco-8 we recommend refrigerating the product for maximum freshness.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good to know.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first time i read about keepin it refridgerated..... thanks steve, i think ill do that.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first time i read about keepin it refridgerated..... thanks steve, i think ill do that.
Yup I bought 2, so I put the 2nd in the fridge and just have the 1st with my supplement stash; the laziness factor :)

Also you may have seen Jim (A PP rep) suggest refridgerating the EndoAmp, but the EA doesn't lose it's potency like the Vitamin E does, and I really wouldn't worry about storing that in the fridge.

I really like how they have the MFG date on the side of the bottle; when I got mine in early Feb, it was <2 weeks old!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so even if its already opened its ok to store in the fridge?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I keep most supps in the fridge....including my Toco-8

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so even if its already opened its ok to store in the fridge?
Yepper. I keep my Toco-8 in the fridge to preserve the potency of the product. We recommend that you keep it refridgerated whether it's already open or not. :)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i usually just keep my un-opened ones in the fridge