Beginning lifts:

Deadlift: 405x3
Bench: 225x8 (don't ask)
Squat: 315x5

Ending Lifts:

Deadlift: 405x8
Bench: 225x12
Squat: 315x8

I used the same weights to test how many more reps I could do. I thought this was the fairest test.

Body Fat:

Remained the same. I was bulking :)

Cycle Ran:

Week 1-4: 5 Pumps of 1-T Every Morning
Week 1-2: 10mg Epistane
Week 3-4: 20mg Epistane
Week 1-4: AI Cycle Support

Comments on Cycle:

Gains definitely come the last week the most. I gained ~7 lbs in the first three weeks, and 3lbs in just the last week. The transdermal formula is really nice, like lotion. Very professional.

I think one bottle is good for 10lbs in about 4 weeks if you are very good with diet and everything, but I think if you got 2 bottles and ran it like this, 15lbs in 6 weeks is very obtainable:

Week 1-6: 7 pumps 1-T Daily

This would require 2 bottles.

I think the best PCT for this would be:

Sustain Alpha + AI Post Cycle Support.

Other ways 1-T can be used:

At the beginning of a cycle of anabolics, instead of an oral steroid. Much safe on the liver. Example:

Week 1-4: 5 pumps 1-T Daily
Week 1-10: 500mg Test E/week

To those of you who jump on the 1-T train, Enjoy.

:bb3:

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
what did your pct consisted on this run of epi/1-t?? did you stici only to the trs plus pcs or added somethin else?
PS: Great results by the way

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Summary of 1-T Cycle:

Cycle Ran:

Week 1-4: 5 Pumps of 1-T Every Morning
Week 1-2: 10mg Epistane
Week 3-4: 20mg Epistane

Week 1-4: AI Cycle Support

Comments on Cycle:

Gains definitely come the last week the most. I gained ~7 lbs in the first three weeks, and 3lbs in just the last week. The transdermal formula is really nice, like lotion. Very professional.

I think one bottle is good for 10lbs in about 4 weeks if you are very good with diet and everything, but I think if you got 2 bottles and ran it like this, 15lbs in 6 weeks is very obtainable:
I'm sure everyone will assume I am unbiased and have an agenda so consider my observation what you will.

You ran a stack of 1-T and Epistane. You are calling this a Primordial Performance 1-T Review. Would it not be safe to suggest that Epistane may have had something to do with this data.

Suppose your were to call this an Epistane Review and then include 1-T in it. Would it not also be safe to suggest that 1-T may have had something to do with the data.

Sorry to bust your nuggets man. Just making observations is all.

Messenger

Awards
I'm sure everyone will assume I am unbiased and have an agenda so consider my observation what you will.

You ran a stack of 1-T and Epistane. You are calling this a Primordial Performance 1-T Review. Would it not be safe to suggest that Epistane may have had something to do with this data.

Suppose your were to call this an Epistane Review and then include 1-T in it. Would it not also be safe to suggest that 1-T may have had something to do with the data.

Sorry to bust your nuggets man. Just making observations is all.
Just what I was thinking. But from a more reputable source. :D
Have you used Epi solo before? 10 lbs in 4 weeks is great, but I am curious because I am thinking about taking advantage of the new years sale at PP, and looking for info on results that can be more directly attributable to 1-T. Still good job though. :clap2:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I notice little to nothing from 10-20mg's of epithio. Fwiw
Yeah, and I know this guy had ran epi solo before so he had something to compare too. He must have figured the gains he got where attributed to the 1-T

-Eric

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I know this guy had ran epi solo before so he had something to compare too. He must have figured the gains he got where attributed to the 1-T

-Eric
What were natty's original gains on his first run of epi? I was hoping he would have posted those numbers so we could have made a better comparison. Also, where does he think the 1-T benefited most?