IBCAA Question

1. IBCAA Question

Any chance at offering this in larger quantities(kilo+ sizes)?

2. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Any chance at offering this in larger quantities(kilo+ sizes)?
    Anyone else interested in this? If we get a few more requests I’m sure we could make this happen…

BTW, you could get a very nice deal if you took advantage of the 30% off new year sale right now.

-Eric

3. I would think anyone who uses BCAA's would prefer the larger size.. Most other BCAA products come in kilo sizes.
    •   

4. The Kilo of BCAA's massively outsells our 100g container, and the 500g by a fair margin. Most BCAA/EAA products come in kilo sizes (Xtend, Purple Wrath).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The Kilo of BCAA's massively outsells our 100g container, and the 500g by a fair margin. Most BCAA/EAA products come in kilo sizes (Xtend, Purple Wrath).
    For real.. Most people who consume BCAA's at all, consume them as a staple..

Honestly, id buy 5lb protein jugs of them, or even 10lb's in food grade bags.. The less containers the better.

6. I will get it done then!

In the mean time, the 30% off the 200gm bottles is the best deal are you are going to find for IBCAA's.

-Eric

7. I would really like to see aji ibcaa's in the kilo size too, but am scared of the cost. How much r we talkin?

BTW, you guys' have the sweeeeetest labels!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    I would really like to see aji ibcaa's in the kilo size too, but am scared of the cost. How much r we talkin?

BTW, you guys' have the sweeeeetest labels!!
    We might end up just doing a 500gm container to reduce our overhead from having to do multiple sizes.

The price would be very competitive compared to the "bulk BCAA's" sold online.

-Eric

9. Just do KILO! lol

What is a projected price if you were to do 500gm?

Once i am done with all this xtend, i am gunna buy like 5-10lbs of IBCAA.

10. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Just do KILO! lol

What is a projected price if you were to do 500gm?

Once i am done with all this xtend, i am gunna buy like 5-10lbs of IBCAA.
    Well, it 1kg wouldnt really be any cheaper than the 500gm since we have to compete with these bulk chinese powders...

Ill see if I can get a price...

-Eric

11. Any word on th 500g tubs?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Anyone else interested in this? If we get a few more requests I’m sure we could make this happen…

BTW, you could get a very nice deal if you took advantage of the 30% off new year sale right now.

-Eric
    I just ordered 2 at the 30% off. Loved the sale!

My new routine keeps me in the gym for too long, so I decided to give some BCAAs a try for support.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Any word on th 500g tubs?
    They are coming... as soon as the bottles arive...

-Eric

14. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    They are coming... as soon as the bottles arive...

-Eric
    Ex-cellent!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Since there hasn't been any reviews on it, I have undertaken an effort to compare all the BCAA/EAA's out there. I have compared XF's ICE which uses Ajinomoto BCAA's at Extensive BCAA/EAA Comparison (Xtend,NP Bulk, Purple Wrath, ICE (Ajinomoto) + Others) , and will be reviewing IBCAA in the not so distant future
    Last edited by Steveoph; 01-18-2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Edit: Oops, unflavoured!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Since there hasn't been any reviews on it, I have undertaken an effort to compare all the BCAA/EAA's out there. I have compared XF's ICE which uses Ajinomoto BCAA's at Extensive BCAA/EAA Comparison (Xtend,NP Bulk, Purple Wrath, ICE (Ajinomoto) + Others) , and will be reviewing IBCAA in the not so distant future (Hopefully yours has a stronger flavouring system)
    IBCAA is unflavored, you will need vitaberry.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    IBCAA is unflavored, you will need vitaberry.
    Gotcha I've got a good supply of Splenda drink crystals for when I need them, although Ive done plain BCAA's before.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Gotcha I've got a good supply of Splenda drink crystals for when I need them, although Ive done plain BCAA's before.
    I tried vitaberry for the first time myself last night. It's one hell of an antioxidant rich product that acts as a tasty flavour system. I think you'll like it, steve.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPG IBCAA
    By SouthernCharm in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:47 AM
  2. Ibcaa
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:36 PM