1T + SuperDrol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to hear peoples opinion of this. When SD first came out there was discussions of stacking the original 1T to SD. Just wondering?

kingin23

Awards
cant wait to see the results of this!! im thinking 20 25 lbs in weight gains and crazy stregth gains def subbed

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't planning on running it, overkill in my opinion, too much shut down. Just wanted to know why the two added together would be a good idea?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
How about about the OG transdermal 1-t or 4ad AND SD?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’d probably opt for a light dose on the Superdrol to ease the liver stress if you are going to do this. You wouldn’t need much to create a nice synergy for some explosive gains.

-Eric

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
What about running DHEA with Superdrol ?? I'm sure Dermicrine would be much better, but does it make any sense to run an androgenic compound like DHEA with it ??

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Long ago people ran it with SD frequently towards the end of cycle, reported results were acheived. I think Dermacrine would be good to stack with SD.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about running DHEA with Superdrol ?? I'm sure Dermicrine would be much better, but does it make any sense to run an androgenic compound like DHEA with it ??
Like oral DHEA? A high dose may have a small benefit, but it has a poor conversion to the hormones you want… and oral delivery is only about 2%.

-Eric

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Well it would me used to combat lethargy, not so much for any muscle building properties.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29