The test recovery stack questions.

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I was wondering whether someone could answer some questions on the parts of the test recovery stack. I havent used steroids and my natural production is just great I was wondering whether the stack would be a nice way to increase the natural production, would it work this way? Also the reason why I am looking into this and not just using steroids is because im 16 is it safe to use at my age?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello, I was wondering whether someone could answer some questions on the parts of the test recovery stack. I havent used steroids and my natural production is just great I was wondering whether the stack would be a nice way to increase the natural production, would it work this way? Also the reason why I am looking into this and not just using steroids is because im 16 is it safe to use at my age?
Hey Random,

You would likely be better off going with products like creatine, beta-alanine and BCAA’s. [We just started carrying these products] Spending more time and money on getting 2gm per lb of body weight in protein will also give you tremendous gains.

These results are really good advice for anyone no matter what your age though. There is just something not politically correct about recommending a “testosterone booster” for a 16 year old. Although I have to say, I'd be more inclined to recommend the products in the Testosterone Recovery Stack than something pro-hormonal like Dermacrine or 1-T…. atleast something like the TRS will support your natural functions rather than suppress them.

-Eric

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou for the advice:) My diet is all in check so no worries there (6 clean meals a day;D) I was just looking for things to help improve gains thats all:)

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
The Toco-8 and EndoAmp parts of the T-Recovery Stack are not T-Boosters per se; they work by helping you body be more efficient at producing its own T without outside stimulation from Test boosting products. Shouldn't be anything wrong with using these.

I rate them VERY high as my stress is much less and my body shows signs of a slight increase of my own Test production.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Toco-8 and EndoAmp parts of the T-Recovery Stack are not T-Boosters per se; they work by helping you body be more efficient at producing its own T without outside stimulation from Test boosting products. Shouldn't be anything wrong with using these.

I rate them VERY high as my stress is much less and my body shows signs of a slight increase of my own Test production.
Agreed; PS & Vit E is something almost anybody can benefit from. Also the benefits of resveratrol are so wide-ranging that I wouldn't hesitate to suggest this stack to anybody I know. If the SA was replaced with solely resveratrol, this could be marketed as the Modern Stress Solution :):head: