conversion enzymes

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Please excuse my ignorance on this matter.

Though I have experience using ph's, and have had very sucessful cycles (for the most part) I was wondering if there is a way I can get a little more out of the conversion rates.

1-T looks pretty nice, and looks like it has solid conversion. I was wondering if there is anything us educated users could do to enhance the conversion of the products. If the ph's convert through enzymatic pathways, what could we do to increase the number of available enzymes, in hopes of converting more of the product into target hormones?

is this possible? any one have experience, or some science? I tried searching a little, but have to admit I am not too fond of the imbedded google search.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than applying the trasndermal to regions of the body that are vascular with little hair, I don't think there's much else you can do. You can't increase the # of the converting enzymes in your skin, so you just need to perfect the application.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Other than applying the trasndermal to regions of the body that are vascular with little hair, I don't think there's much else you can do. You can't increase the # of the converting enzymes in your skin, so you just need to perfect the application.

Unfortunately, thats what I needed, thanks man. Guess I just gotta optimize application techniques.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
go to pp's website there is an article about these enzymes. it seems that they are concentrated more on the upper back and shoulders. give it a look

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there will be some research done in regard to the upregulation of the steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD.) These enzymes are more concentrated in the upper thorax/shoulder region as well. This is why they recommend applying the 1-T in this area to maximize conversion to the active hormone.

You are right about the proper technique as far as applying the transdermal to enhance the overall effect of the delivery/absorbtion.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Good information across the board guys, thanks. I'll have to check out the PP article on the steroidogenic enzymes in reagrds to transdermal applications.

Any future research / resultant products that can upregulate the available enzymes would be a huge asset to the transdermal hormonal market.